MUST READ:Top Enemies of Pakistan or Islam? Check their Name

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
baitullah mehsud father was imam of masjid if i m not wrong so he was born in muslim family so prolly thats y his parents gave him this name and then he is from mehsud tribe so at the end of the day when someone curse him so everybody just talk about this individual and his evil act otherwise george bush should get some muslim name too so no one will curse him for iraq and afghanistan war thats just my point of view i could be wrong on this

samtar

Citizen
Dear Friends.
Holy Prophet Hazrat Mohammad P.B.U.H time the big munafiq sardar name was Abdullah Bin Ubi........Holy Prophet knew he is munafiq but he did not say that remove the name of Allah from his name cause he is Munafiq, as per I know he did not call him even as a Munafiq so what lesson we should take from this example and there are innumerable examples in past history of Islam that peoples name start or end of Allah so its does not mean that we should remove the name of Allah......But every body know that they are bad. Still it is not clear that Baitullah was terrorist of patriotic......History will take time to decide about his position.........Dont mind this is my views, Allah knows better.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
mian muhammad sahib farmatay hain.....

koyee muhammad thag phiday te koyee muhammad chor
jis Muhammad da asi kalma parrhday au Muhammad aur

hope you guys understand
Allah bless you all