MUST SEE! ACTUAL indian Missile ad! [creepy]

sniperkhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

guys here is an actual video of the israeli defence contractor 'rafael' that was on display at this year's defence expo in india. this really is an actual ad, no spoof or such.
and just that this sort of thing is used to sell stuff in india and works. tells a great deal abt indian mindset.

Last edited by a moderator:

pak_tiger

Citizen
hey this is really shitt,indian people does every things by singing and dancing even when they eat. one japanese girl asked me (does indian people talk in normal life or just they sing and talk forever?)shitt lol

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Israeli Rafael's Indian promo

The Israeli arms firm Rafael displayed this Bollywood dance number-based marketing video at the recently held Aero India 2009 in Bangalore.

1manarmy

Voter (50+ posts)
Well am not really sure if it is really a rafael video, but the fact that india being portrayed in this video as a girl gives me great satisfaction... ;) ;) ;)

desicad

Loved it....Dinga Dinga Dee Dinga Dinga Dee......hahahaha
The guy in the video sure knows how to dance. (clap)

GeoG

Good effort by Jews at Indian culture.

Your culture for THOUSANDS of Years has been to offer them to RULE you.
Are Jews your next RULERS or you prefer to Give Muslims another GO
Better Muslims, Tumhari Nasal Achi Ho Gayay Gi

Unicorn

Banned

Your culture for THOUSANDS of Years has been to offer them to RULE you.
Are Jews your next RULERS or you prefer to Give Muslims another GO
Better Muslims, Tumhari Nasal Achi Ho Gayay Gi

Well Mr. GeoG judging from your comments it does not appears that that your nasal is any better otherwise I am inclined to say why not give Muslims another Go. I will take Jews over you anytime.

badshah

Voter (50+ posts)
hey this is really shitt,indian people does every things by singing and dancing even when they eat. one japanese girl asked me (does indian people talk in normal life or just they sing and talk forever?)shitt lol

Thats good I Love that, very nice do you know what korean girl asked me about pakistan ???????????????

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well am not really sure if it is really a rafael video, but the fact that india being portrayed in this video as a girl gives me great satisfaction... ;) ;) ;)

Thats a genuine one , look at the rafael watermark on video + DInga Dinga Dinga Dinga Dinga Dee Dinga Dinga Dee , THEy cant make a decent advertisement , What the hell will they do to missiles!

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
They prefer jews on muslims to rule them what an approach,why do you hindus always want masters.

GeoG

Well Mr. GeoG judging from your comments it does not appears that that your nasal is any better otherwise I am inclined to say why not give Muslims another Go. I will take Jews over you anytime.

The very fact that you chose an outsider to RULE YOU speaks volumes your mindset for thousands of years be it a Muslim or Jew
OK your Choice, Let it be Jews for 20 30 years and then we can have our Turn again

Unicorn

Banned

The very fact that you chose an outsider to RULE YOU speaks volumes your mindset for thousands of years be it a Muslim or Jew
OK your Choice, Let it be Jews for 20 30 years and then we can have our Turn again

Look who is talking you have been ruled by outsiders since your birth. There is small community of Jews in India who are proud Indians and outstanding citizens. Why don't you take control of your own country first and show us how its done. Yes master my mind is shaped by thousands of years of slavery.