Mustaqil Qaumi Museebat ka ilaaj kia hay?

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
We all know Mustaqil Qaumi Museebat is a headache. Can someone suggest as what is the solution for it? Afterall UK did the same in Northern Ireland and did the good Friday agreement. All the terrorists, with the exception of few, laid down their weapons.

Few things to start can be:
They can be brought up in the national streamline IF
1. They disarm themself and behave like good human beings.
2. Stop target killing and kidnapping people for ransom.
3. Accept the opposition and stop killing the opponents and be democratic.
4. Stop sitting in the LAP of dictators.
5. Get rid of their corrupt fascit leadership..........
What else?

pakistan2009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
there should not be any American thing who can not support the terrariost party anywhere in the country speacialy Pakistan.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
you will have to stop calling them terrotists and force them to alienate themselves from gunda elements...

They are already in streamline politics... and Mr. Pir Sab of London is recognized as a major political player of the country... as we have seen them kay waqtan fa waqtan log unki yatra kay liye jatay rehtay hain...

on the other hand.. MQM needs to evolve.. it has representation of middle class and some really brilliant minds(waseem akhtar, imran farooq and saleem shahzad not included)..... the most important of which is getting rid of Peer Sab and his gunda cronies.... who are running the party with remote control and all the leaders seem to be brainless robots...and they want common man to behave like brainless robots as well..

well .. in my humble view.. its a time consuming phenomena..... and presently we have other more important things to deal with... like sawat and baluchistan...

Plus... I dont believe the so called qiyadat has any sort of brains to deal with simple situations... let alone a complex one like karachi...

Syd

The best ilaaj is to have an alternate and equally sincere but non-punjabi leadership to people of Karachi/Hyderabad. They will vote for any honest leadership but they will never accept any Punjabi as leader (btw Imran Khan is a Niazi who are more Punjabi then Pathans).

MQM is a an awami party who participates in elections and democratically elected in the assemblies. Thats the right way, they have huge representation of common men/women. On the other hand Imran Khan has ZERO vote bank, Nawaz Sharif is a product of Zia's Martial Law. In fact No one represents the middle class except MQM.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ya I agree a non Punjabi Leader would suit.

Ummmmm...........how about
Naseer Ullah Babar

:lol:

lick it man lick it......you gotta lick it.
You asked for it...

:evil:

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
THERE IS NO, AND THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY ALTERNATE OF MQM. MQM IS A GAURANTTTEE OF POWERFUL PAKISTAN. MQM IS PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN IS MQM. MUHTARAM ALTAF HUSSAIN BHAI JAAN IS NOT ONLY A LEADER HE IS A SON OF KARACHI AND PAKISTAN. NO ONE ELIMINATE MQM AND ALTAF BHAI. PERIOD. LAGAO JITNA ZOR LAGA SAKTEY HO............
Imran Khan ka bhi wohi hashar hoga jo ke Naseer Babar ka hua. Naseer Babar ko ab koi janta bhi nahi.....and MQM and Altaf Bhai!!!! Masha Allah..... Allah hasidon ki nazaron se bachaey. Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaf Hussain is not Mohtaram from any aspect... He is a comedian and an idiot... i prefer to call him parasite.. .he is not a leader... he is a coward who is afraid of visiting his own city... and those who consider him a leader... are idiots too...

while can you please talk in a normal tone rather than shouting...

pt321

Citizen
Syd your post is a true reflection of our ethnicized society....and particularly how some parties use "divide and rule" agenda...why cant we rise above ourselves....if Pakistan is to mature as a democracy and a nation we have to abandon such level of thinking....we have to vote and form our loyalties on the basis of policies, leadership, work, vision, record and commitment.....rather than off colour, ethnic background or caste......even a country like India which is has a complex caste system has started thinking out the box ...and has voted for mayawati ( i guess i spelled it right)....thats how people evolve...learn from their mistakes...rectify them...take criticism and use it....

No one wants MQM to go ....everyone wants it to stay ...everyone wants it to gain popularity as it is a representative of middle class...but everyone wants it to mend its ways ....and people like you should take a lead....absorb what others say...if they are right....correct it ...so that the next time actions can speak louder than words....

silencearound

Mustaqil qaumi museebat tu tum khud hee ho aur poora nation and tum jaisay log jo nafratain phelaatay hain .. chain se naheen betha jaata tum logon se..

Ghar par cable/dish lagwa kar star plus dekho tum buss.....

Syd

Nonsense talk not fit for any reasonable debate from Khalid100 is a perfect example of Punjabi mentality which was the main reason of Dacca debacle.

Naseerullah Babar is not a national level leader, infact he is not a leader at all.

who started racism based on language and province... good question, how about it started from Ghulam Mohd (Punjabi)
Ayub Khan (Pathan), Bhutto (Sindhi), then Zialhaq (extreme Punjabi), Nawaz Sharif (Punjabi dagga), Benazir (God knows what she was) etc etc... So, whats wrong with MQM ? it is just a retaliation of what has been happened in Pakistan before. If Jaag Punjabi Jaag, Jeay Sindh, Jeay Pakhtoon and Baluch is right , nothing wrong with Jeay MQM.

Long live MQM, Jeay MQM sada Jeay

Jeay [altaf] sada jeay

Anyone needs Burnol ?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
by sagaciouscorpion on Sat May 09, 2009 5:22 am

Altaf Hussain is not Mohtaram from any aspect... He is a comedian and an idiot... i prefer to call him parasite.. .he is not a leader... he is a coward who is afraid of visiting his own city... and those who consider him a leader... are idiots too...

while can you please talk in a normal tone rather than shouting...sagaciouscorpion
To Saga........
Let me clear first writing blue + bold & large font is not shouting. It is an humble but emphasized way of presentation of the point of view. Yes, writng in RED is shouting that I never did.
Now, second.....
MUHTARAM ALTAF HUSSAIN BHAI IS A REFORMER FOR DEPRIVED PAKISTANIS WHO WERE, DESPITE OF EVERY QUALITY, IGNORED FROM AN EXTREMELY ROTTEN SOCIETY OF JAAGIRDAARS AND SARMAYADARS.
He is a reformer, so he is respectful and muhtaram for 12 millions Pakistanis. They do not care what other say about him. We know him better than others because he is from withis them and he always care about them. That's why every politicla juggler is being contineously kicked out of Urban Sindh in every election.......

M

Murshad Jee

Mr/Miss/Mrs. Pak PARROT Jee
Could you please answer me a simple question
Why everyone from MQM call Altaf as ''ALTAF BHAI'' Why don't you call him ''Altaf Sahib'' or ''Don'' or something else.
By calling him ''BHAI'' what you want to prove, he is a ''male''...............?
Of course he has mustache and he look like a man.................even HE acts like........... :o ......... the way he move hands while talking.

M

Murshad Jee

:idea:
I think
IS BEEMARI KA ILAAJ NAME CHANGE KAR KE KIA JAA SAKTA HAI
MOM instead of MQM
after changing the name MQM walay ALTAF ko
BHAI
ki bajaey
AMMI
pukarey gey
[altaf]............................................. :lol:

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is a terrorist organization and should be declared as one by the united nation. It members are armed to teeth by Indian, CIA and MI5 and Israel. Its leader lives in the UK and is a British national and not a Pakistani but is working for foreign powers and enemies of Pakistan to create mustaqil fitna in Pakistan. He should be extradited to Pakistan and tried for crimes against humanity by the Pakistani courts.

mughalimran

Follow this and we will get freedom and Sovereign Pakitan.

1. Remove Altaf Hussain and his terror regime from Karachi. we should clean sweep Leadership of MQM. Same for ANP. It is the time to talk about Pakistan and not for the comunities or cast.
2. Remove Family Politics I am pointing towards Mian Brothers (Nawaz/Shabaz).
3. Remove Bhutto Family from PPP, and now Zardari family PPP is not there family property.
4. All parties with Lissani slogan shuld be ban and only national parties should be allowed.
5. Remove Moulanas like Fazl-ur-rehman and Qazi sahab who only comes on streets when they get instructions from GHQ.
6. Last but not least and most Important The bureaucracy, we have to remove the families ruling pakistan.
It is the time to refoem bureaucracy/establishments and we have to point the corrupt people and families who is only working for there interest.