My Analysis of coming month.....please comment

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My Analysis of coming month

On the basis of current situation, I think the MQM is given the license of creating Libya type situation in Karachi by their masters

The plan is to create the situation where citizens start protests in the city, and specially target the forces and challenge the ret

This situation will be portrayed as forces are fighting with civilians (same like Libya) and Altaf will demand the NATO forces for safety, and the plan of the Zionists is to separate the portion of karachi to gawader from pakistan

Media is also paid, and will favor this situation and welcomes the NATO forces

But this would not happen. Inshallah

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jitney munh utni batien.......MQM ki itni auqat nahi hai key woh NATO ko invite ker sakey, NATO bhi sirf us jagah jata hai, jahan usey US waloun ki instrution hoti hai, is waqt US Zardari circus key saath khush hain, MQM ka yeh wawaila sirf kuch dinoun key liyey hai.......us key baad phir wohi chand or chandani wala kheil shrou........lolzzzzz.......poor Pakistanis.........in ko bhi sahih log miley hain........thug.....chor.....dakoo.......aur yeh sub in sey hi khush hain.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
hmmm , I doubt the same , and you will notice that in advance the hint is given to MQM or such parties about karachi.

I hope you remember that video game , some clips were posted in this forum in which karachi was shown as a battle grounds where many groups fighting with each other and whole city showed destroyed.

But I pray Allah keep all of us safe and fail all such plans . ameen

GeoG

On the basis of current situation, I think the MQM is given the license of creating Libya type situation in Karachi by their masters

The plan is to create the situation where citizens start protests in the city, and specially target the forces and challenge the ret

This situation will be portrayed as forces are fighting with civilians (same like Libya) and Altaf will demand the NATO forces for safety, and the plan of the Zionists is to separate the portion of karachi to gawader from pakistan

But this would not happen…. Inshallah

Any more killing in Karachi will be an invitation for Army Operation
MQM could not afford that

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jitney munh utni batien.......MQM ki itni auqat nahi hai key woh NATO ko invite ker sakey, NATO bhi sirf us jagah jata hai, jahan usey US waloun ki instrution hoti hai, is waqt US Zardari circus key saath khush hain, MQM ka yeh wawaila sirf kuch dinoun key liyey hai.......us key baad phir wohi chand or chandani wala kheil shrou........lolzzzzz.......poor Pakistanis.........in ko bhi sahih log miley hain........thug.....chor.....dakoo.......aur yeh sub in sey hi khush hain.

you are right , but I feel sad over your last sentence. Are you not Pakistani ?
though this tragic fact is true

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
wasiy kashmir ki 2 seats kay chakker mein MQM governorship khabi na chorti..... Daal mein kuch kala zarur hay, to sum extent your analysis are correct but i think u gone very far away while talking about NATO....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
MQM has no values,

They have votes, by hook or by crook, but lack of values.

Where as Zardari have lots of hUDDIES.(bones)

but both could not face the military. same as we say that lie has no supports.or no feet.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are right , but I feel sad over your last sentence. Are you not Pakistani ?
though this tragic fact is true

I am a very very frustrated Pakistani.who is dishearted, dejected, so you can expect sometimes emotional mistakes like this, however do let me know which one disappoint you, I will remove, because to me all looks very disappointed.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM has no values,

They have votes, by hook or by crook, but lack of values.

Where as Zardari have lots of hUDDIES.(bones)

but both could not face the military. same as we say that lie has no supports.or no feet.

Bro can you name a single person, who can face Army or ruthless Establishment.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

But this would not happen…. Inshallah

All MQM haters should pray that AH does that, because that will be the last day of MQM in Karachi.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am a very very frustrated Pakistani.who is dishearted, dejected, so you can expect sometimes emotional mistakes like this, however do let me know which one disappoint you, I will remove, because to me all looks very disappointed.

yes Abbasi bhai, I am feeling the same these days, the situation is very pathetic , even I lost faith in Imran , the way he is proceeding, no clear policy, and the way his supporters behaving on this forum.
Dont remove any sentence , you also human and have right to express, I just mention coz the phrase " poor Pakistanis.........in ko bhi sahih log miley hain" striked me , waisay kahaa tu sahi ha , our people dance and cheers these looters , what to expect good out of it.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
ham na janey kis kohsh fehmi may he,nato bin bolaye pehly he apna kam ker rahe he ,wo action zaroor ley gee,Allah musalmano per barye rast bera azab nahee behjta,hamy kafroo say patwaye ga ,hamarey ander jo mazhbi oor seyasi taqseem der taqseem jo **** aa geya he ab isee tarah saf ho ga

Mr.Restless

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kuch nahn ho ga ..MQM next electtion k lea jawaz bna rahi hai takee next election main awam ka favour hasil ker skay khas toor per punjab main..nato wala kuch chaker nahn ho ga..pakistan army k hotay hoay karachi separate nahn ho ga..pakistan army he ne pakistan ko united rakha hoa hai warna altaf hussian kab ke apni masjid bna chuka hota..i hope for best

BrotherKantu

MQM's this move looks to me pre-planed. I am not sure what the motives are. I can see all the pieces of this chess board are in move.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Our Karachi is better than REST of pakistan under Altaf Power. You should better shut your mouth specially people from Punjab and first

You come to level of Karachi to talk to us. Most of you are begger and come to karachi to work and under Altaf, you people are

Jis ka khatay ho, ussi thali may CHAID kartay ho,

You know that if karachi seperated, you people DIE next day. We are working for you and you families are running on our TAXES.

Let me assure you that we are staying with Pakistan and we will NOT let youi DIE.

GeoG

Our Karachi is better than REST of pakistan under Altaf Power. You should better shut your mouth specially people from Punjab and first

You come to level of Karachi to talk to us. Most of you are begger and come to karachi to work and under Altaf, you people are

You know that if karachi seperated, you people DIE next day. We are working for you and you families are running on our TAXES.

Let me assure you that we are staying with Pakistan and we will NOT let youi DIE.

We know who will cry and who will die
Better start stocking Choorna
You will be selling this all your life

so shut your f.... and a.... too
Bohat Boo Aa Rahi Hai...

janbazali

first of all mind your tone Mr. faqira

and secondly it is not ur Krc or Krc of Altaf, it is the krc of 18 crore people

Karachi is our heart, and this heart is not pumping well, because of this Altaf and its mukti bahni force

aur tm logo nay jo lott maar ka, aur qatal o gharat ka bazar garamm kia hoa hai, you will have to pay for this

my mesage to all my people of krc that these thugs just can bark, be focused and inshallah "hum phir say jeain gay"

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
جس طرح سے میڈیا پر الزام دہرا جاتا ہے کے فلاں نے فلاں سے پیسے لئے ہیں . اسی طرح سے مجھ کو لگتا ہے کے اب اس فورم پر بھی چند لوگ ایسے ہیں جنکو بے پر کی تھریڈ شروع کرنے کے پیسے ملتے ہیں لگتا ہے کے اس تھریڈ کا خالق بھی میڈیا کے اسی قبیل سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں. انشا اللہ اس تھریڈ کے خالق کے ساتھ بھی ووہی ہو گا جو جھوٹے فاسق کے ساتھ ہوتا ہے چند ماہ بعد جب ایسی کوئی صورت حل نہ ہو گی تو یا تو منہ چھپتا پھرے گا یا پھر یہ سوچ کر ڈھٹائی کے ساتھ آتا رہے گا

کہ انسان کو بے شرم اور بے غیرت ہونا چاہیے عزت آنی جانی چیز ہے
.​