My humble request from admin & participants

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would request admin that plz describe terms and condition of all posts as i hav noticed and alot of my friends who were on this forum that their posts get delete if its against imran khan . and they got ban on the forum so if this forum is for imran khan so plz declare it or if its neutral forum so plz explain that what kind of posts you want coz today i just post one thread and one moderator edit my subject of post which was about zaid hamid and my subject was (i exposed zaid hamid) then she change it to (audio at bait e raza ) then i change it to (zaid hamid audio at bait e raza ) so she change it again to (audio at bait e raza ) just coz she was defending zaid hamid as well in her posts so she didnt like my subject so she change it now who is bias ? and whats the point change the subject of my post . i think moderator change it so not many people will see this post as subject is not interesting.

I will request all the people that plz comment .

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:
I would request admin that plz describe terms and condition of all posts as i hav noticed and alot of my friends who were on this forum that their posts get delete if its against imran khan . and they got ban on the forum so if this forum is for imran khan so plz declare it or if its neutral forum so plz explain that what kind of posts you want coz today i just post one thread and one moderator edit my subject of post which was about zaid hamid and my subject was (i exposed zaid hamid) then she change it to (audio at bait e raza ) then i change it to (zaid hamid audio at bait e raza ) so she change it again to (audio at bait e raza ) just coz she was defending zaid hamid as well in her posts so she didnt like my subject so she change it now who is bias ? and whats the point change the subject of my post . i think moderator change it so not many people will see this post as subject is not interesting.

I am from India but never had any bad experience.I am think Admin is very neutral and not bias but I cannot speak for every one.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

If you had taken the trouble to read my post it would be evident that I am trying to analyse, without prejudice and bias the material that you have submitted as Expose'.
Again if you had taken the trouble to listen without preconcieved ideas, to the whole Video you would have noted the absence of any offensive language or any thing pertaining to be unislamic in the video. You may have a different understanding of the terms but that does not mean that you are right and thus do not have the right to accuse anyone without proof of any thing. Besides the matter is now under the wings of the legal framework therefore we all need to respect that and refrain from passing judgements, we can opine and discuss but it has to be within the framework of evidence based thoughts or analysis which is not prejudiced.
A long speech does not make a wrong right or an allegation into a proof.
If what the Maulanas are claiming to be the proof then ZZH would be in jail awaiting the death penality. Maulanas need to rise to the level of their stature and use polite language, as did the Prophet(SAWWS) who is the teacher and master and Aakhiri Nabbi for all the muslims untill the day of the judgement.

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

THESE FORUM MODERATORS GOT MAD WHEN PTI LOST NA55 AND WERE NOT ALLOWING ANYBODY TO COMMENT ON THE LOSS THEY JUST KEPT REFERING TO ONE POST...............THEY BELIEVE IN GIVING ONLY DONT HAVE A HEART OF TAKING ANYTHING.........

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I agree with moderator. We must not jump to conclusions. Specially in this highly troubled times why create more chaos by spreading rumours? If there is any evidence it should be presented to the courts. Have some patience please.

mehwish_ali

My leader Altaf Hussain has be openly abused in this Forum. The Sharir ones constantly accusing him of being Kali Matta and name us Pujaries of Kali Matta.

What action has been taken by the Mods after such a long usage of this bad language?

And today when time came where my patience came to end and I also named Imran Khan for first time, then my post was deleted (Fair enough, the posts of Altaf Hussain Abuser was also removed), but my simple questions are (1) why you people allowed for such a long time the usage of this abusive language against my beloved leader Altaf Hussain? (2) Is this an Imran Khan forum that rules start becoming implementing only if Imran's name comes into it?

For you may be Altaf Hussain the worst person in universe, but keep it to yourself. For me Altaf Hussain is my Qaid, my Awaz, my passion. I could not bear any one using such abusive words for my beloved Leader.

Pakistani1947

I have some suspensions regarding Mr. itsnotme90. I may be 100% wrong. I apologize if it hurts anybodys feeling. But the world has now changed and should be very careful about people around us.

1. itsnotme90,s Comments about Imran Khan: (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=17836&start=0)

If more people will come in these tele programs from PTI so Caliph of this party cant be popular any more thats why there are only two people in this party one is Imran Khan second when he stand in front of mirror

2. itsnotme90,s Comments about Musharaf (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16371&start=20)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=2209664635

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wal ... 3389748215" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Go & check this link you dont hav to be fan to see his page and read people comments on his wall which you think is a curse and there are several profiles of musharraf on facebook so you can see them all

3. itsnotme90,s comments about Pakistani media: (http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8303&view=next)

My point here is if you guys remember about lal masjid so you can see videos on you tube when operation start so media was forcing government to do operation and showing interview of those people who were in favour of operation like people were saying how they have weapons inside mosque and that means they r terrorist and at the same time media was asking how they hav all those weapons and masks inside mosque and they r challenging rit of state in islamabad and now if u see they are only showing interview of people who r against musharraf like as i know people in karachi not against musharraf as much as in lahore or islamabad but they r not showing any public opinion from karachi in any tv channel program you can notice and talking about survey of organization based on 3700 people in punjab which shows that nawaz sharif is popular and zardari not if you do same survey in karachi so then results will be different so my point is that they r taking results from where they want and which they want.

4. He emailed me on March 5 Re: Now HAJJ in Pakistan (video)

I appreciate your reply about this biddat & i will request you to keep posting this whole article in every post regarding biddat as it is very useful and it will make people understand what is right and what is wrong thanks

Please do not consider this as accusation. Allah knows better...

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
I think ms.star gazer is very strict .one should not be possesive in this forum.we indian have very limited freedomto express our views.as u can notice indians can,t survive here very long .

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
itsnotme90 said:

I have no problem so far. My post were amalgamated with another, but that was simply beacuse thread with the same subject already existed....

I just have one problem. They should ban all Indians coming here. Mods need to show true patriotism. When it comes to free speech and patriotism, patriotism should be paramount

These Indian (Whom I proudly call "suckers") are hourly paid by the Indian Ministry of Info, I am sure. Thats why the Ministry is always represented here 24/7 by at least one sucker.......

gazoomartian

Star Gazer said:
If you had taken the trouble to read my post it would be evident that I am trying to analyse, without prejudice and bias the material that you have submitted as Expose'.
Again if you had taken the trouble to listen without preconcieved ideas, to the whole Video you would have noted the absence of any offensive language or any thing pertaining to be unislamic in the video. You may have a different understanding of the terms but that does not mean that you are right and thus do not have the right to accuse anyone without proof of any thing. Besides the matter is now under the wings of the legal framework therefore we all need to respect that and refrain from passing judgements, we can opine and discuss but it has to be within the framework of evidence based thoughts or analysis which is not prejudiced.
A long speech does not make a wrong right or an allegation into a proof.
If what the Maulanas are claiming to be the proof then ZZH would be in jail awaiting the death penality. Maulanas need to rise to the level of their stature and use polite language, as did the Prophet(SAWWS) who is the teacher and master and Aakhiri Nabbi for all the muslims untill the day of the judgement.

These are not MAULANAS, they are just uneductaed, beard walas. Did you notice any thing educated witching their press conferecne?

It seemd like they were ready to accuse Zh from before. And about the phone call that a 'supporter' of ZH allegedley called the Shaheed Jalalpuri, thats just a hearsay. He is not here to testify. How would a judge know what was said on phone, nobody would believe the long white beard 'maulana'.

At times he couldnt even tell ZH's name correctly. They all look pretty much funded by some one. I doubt it that they have any sanad (degree/certiicate) from any bonafide univ.

If I were ZH, I would suee these giuys after Mar 23, for defemation of character.

A reasonable educted Pakistani should have said this:

" We are deeply saddened by the shahadat of Mufti Jalalpuri. We shall provide full cooperation to police to catch the responsible party or parties. We also send condolences to the family and friends of the shaheed. May Allah rest his soul in the hightes place in junnah, Ameen"

But these things dont happen in Pak. They display hatred, ignorance, and arrogance at the first opportunity

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
There is always room for improvement. I think, the moderators should take the input positively.
If there isn't any moderation policy, pl devise, and apply it on all members equally.
Thanks

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
mehwish_ali said:
My leader Altaf Hussain has be openly abused in this Forum. The Sharir ones constantly accusing him of being Kali Matta and name us Pujaries of Kali Matta.

What action has been taken by the Mods after such a long usage of this bad language?

And today when time came where my patience came to end and I also named Imran Khan for first time, then my post was deleted (Fair enough, the posts of Altaf Hussain Abuser was also removed), but my simple questions are (1) why you people allowed for such a long time the usage of this abusive language against my beloved leader Altaf Hussain? (2) Is this an Imran Khan forum that rules start becoming implementing only if Imran's name comes into it?

For you may be Altaf Hussain the worst person in universe, but keep it to yourself. For me Altaf Hussain is my Qaid, my Awaz, my passion. I could not bear any one using such abusive words for my beloved Leader.

Altaf Bhai is great Human and Great Leader. Insahallha MQM will be in Power soon.

A

abbasiali

abduttawwab said:
There is always room for improvement. I think, the moderators should take the input positively.
If there isn't any moderation policy, pl devise, and apply it on all members equally.
Thanks
Dear Brother Abduttawab,

Policy is very clear, here issue is not for us to decide, this matter would be in court, and all statements could be taken as contempt of court. We as team are deeply saddened and condolence to the family, Allah may rest all victims to rest and peace. Here so sar I have read a lot, and unfortunately to say, every one have given their final decision either in favor of ZH or against. Admin or Moderators are efficiently doing their job, and monitoring all threads and post. Situation demand is every one need to be neutral, and so far have achieved this goal. I know some of editing from my team member has been criticized, but again, it was done in good benefit of our forum. My humble request to all the members would be, please do not abuse team. We all are serving at our bes, to deliver neutrally. I will be in contact with all of you, who have report individually their complaints and concerns.

A

abbasiali

mehwish_ali said:

Dear Sister Mehwish,

I am surprised to read your reply, You have been part of this forum for quite sometimes, no one has been spared, who had been abusive, We had delete lots of members who had been seriously involved in abuse, and you have also admit in this post, so whats the point, every one has been keep doing their part, and who try to cross the limit, has given immediate warning, We regard your feeling and always welcome you as our highly regarded and fully respected member, you are in our priority and if you have any concern, please be open to share with us.

Regards

gazoomartian

abbasiali said:
mehwish_ali said:

Dear Sister Mehwish,

I am surprised to read your reply, You have been part of this forum for quite sometimes, no one has been spared, who had been abusive, We had delete lots of members who had been seriously involved in abuse, and you have also admit in this post, so whats the point, every one has been keep doing their part, and who try to cross the limit, has given immediate warning, We regard your feeling and always welcome you as our highly regarded and fully respected member, you are in our priority and if you have any concern, please be open to share with us.

Regards

you see sistah? some one loves you after all. You heard it staright from horse's mouth --- oops saaaaawy just couldnt help it [hilar]

by the way abbasi saheb, zah-e-naseeb, kahan ghaib they tusi??

A

abbasiali

gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:
mehwish_ali said:

Dear Sister Mehwish,

Regards

you see sistah? some one loves you after all. You heard it staright from horse's mouth --- oops saaaaawy just couldnt help it [hilar]

Janab GM aap key raaj main hain aur kahan jain gey, [pk flag]

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
ADMIN and MODERATORS

this forum is becoming biased and boring day by day
the way you have started editing the replies and ignoring,leaving the worst comments in the original post/message.

this censoring with only downgrade the standard of this forum and make it BORING.
that I can see from last few days.

Admin & moderator should be conscious of below the belt comments and language.
other than that promote more discussion (heated or regular) that with attach more
viewers to this forum.

don't discourage members and promote certain ideology and take your
viewers for guaranteed that will be a commercial disaster too.

I wish good luck for this GREAT FORUM.

gazoomartian

abbasiali said:
gazoomartian said:
abbasiali said:
mehwish_ali said:

Dear Sister Mehwish,

Regards

Janab GM aap key raaj main hain aur kahan jain gey, [pk flag]

**** RRRRRROL UP THE RRRRRRRRRRRIM *****

yaar yeh Tim Horton bhi ghazab ki cheez hai. I bought coffee for 3 people and got ONE FREE muffin, how about that. Aap hotey yehan to aap ko bhi coffee pilata

but you have to live 2000 miles away [wall]

Zaidi Qasim

I wonder if anyone has any complain about my posts ? Haven't seen anyone with broken heart !! I also love my leader and have a passion about him/her.