"My Name is Khan" The movie made on a muslims

tashi2233

Citizen
Hello Brothers,
My name is Mustehsan Bukhari,and i am proud to be pakistani,I really surprised to read all the relpies given by my brothers to Countra,who has tought you Isalm?Sorry to say brothers you have so much hatred in you mind angainst other mankind on earth just because they are not muslim?What kind of Islam you beleive in?You are so immature in frount of Countra,and i respect Countra more than all of you,because i think atleast he is more sense able man then all you replied him,one man giving you hand for friendship,and you are refusing just he is non-muslim?shame on you...Does Isalm teaches you that?Muhammad PBH invited Cheristains to do their worship in mosque,and all muslim which you see in India,they became muslim with love and tolrance of our great preachers in India....I wanted to write more but i have to go ....Allah Hafiz

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
barshad said:
A difference between a Hindu and a Muslim is, that a Hindu worships cow and a Muslim eats it.

Actually, eating is also known as "Pate Pooja" (Stomach Worship), so you are worshipping... ;)

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
he is making a movie because he(SRK) was arrested in US because of his name and thats all. If he really wanted to make a movie on muslims and their difficulties, why he waited for so many years.

G

contra said:
barshad said:
A difference between a Hindu and a Muslim is, that a Hindu worships cow and a Muslim eats it.

Actually, eating is also known as "Pate Pooja" (Stomach Worship), so you are worshipping... ;)
we (MUSLIMS) we dont do
"Pate Pooja"
we eat what ALLAH gives us its just u idiot HINDUS who even worship ur own
(Stomach Worship),
so dont mix us with u, :twisted: bcoz HINUNDOOZ they worship evry thig in the world except real GOD watch this video and this is real tell me if any pic from this is not from india :twisted: :twisted:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmL_FjWYYO4[/video]

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
contra said:
barshad said:

that was a good one, actually as a Brahmin we don't eat any meat. So it's not only cow. I think most Hindus eat meat and many Hindus have started eating beef. That is their choice. I don't judge them. That's why I love living in free and civilized countries where you are not forced to follow others belief and stopped frm practicing your belief.
Instead of cursing india why pakistan doesn't make any good movies dedicated to descrimination of Muslims .

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nepali Pandit said:
that was a good one, actually as a Brahmin we don't eat any meat. So it's not only cow. I think most Hindus eat meat and many Hindus have started eating beef. That is their choice. I don't judge them. That's why I love living in free and civilized countries where you are not forced to follow others belief and stopped frm practicing your belief.
Instead of cursing india why pakistan doesn't make any good movies dedicated to descrimination of Muslims .

-- :shock: You meant to say under the banner of so called civilized minds one would even put to the table the very core beliefs they adhere and revere to :o .It has absolutely nothing to do with "Living in free country" but more so realization hitting people :ugeek: It wasn't about freedom either but more of a staunch belief that is followed and practiced by masses in hindu community,anyhow good to see some sense prevailing and hindus beginning to break the taboo surrounding a herbivorous animal,nice step towards realization and civilization :) ..Nice try though to put on a brave face :)

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
contra said:
Maalick said:
WHY CANT WE STOOOOPPP WATCHING MOVIES [esp INDIAN]... ??????????????????

Because all South-Asians share a common heritage!!!
We all are ONE...

Yeah dude I agree we will be One... just wait we will come and Take Back whats right-fully ours, i.e. India. We ruled Indian bitches for 1000 years why not 1000 more... then you can make all the movies for us, or come to our houses and perform your funny dances... we wont mind... Then we will be really ONE, I agree...

G

@Nepali Pandit" lol u dont eat cow ur missig a great taste ,thts y OD make it u must try , see many illions hindooz they eat cow and they didnt get any punshiment from hand made gods so u can try and i hope u will enjoy it and after u want more , :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Contra...
i need to know first that are you muslim and are you currently residing in Pakistan?
because i have seen your ever post and i concluded that you are always contradicting with islam.
i just want to say that Islam is our first preference not our thousands of years old civilization.2ndly, Dont try to convince other against islam...
you are a person that are doing this job for money.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would request all my Muslim brothers not to attack other religions or beliefs. As you know we are not allowed to. If someone attacks our religion out of ignorance, we should respond in a civilized manner, we must show that we are more civilized than all others. Even if we become angry if anyone says anything bad about the prophet Alaihissalaam, we must suppress our anger, it is Sunnah of our beloved prophet Alaihissalaam. It is in this way we can show how much we love our prophet and not by abusing the other party. Think about it.
There was one who mentioned Urdu, so here is a little Urdu from India:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BhwdvM_RaI&feature=related[/video]

G

The kind of treatment all three "christians, muslims, n sikhs" get in India one would probably be none of the above. Indians claim that their country is world's biggest democracy and everybody has a full religious freedom......yeah rite INDIAN DEMOCRACY is a BIG SHAM INSTEAD!!!!

Where Hindu Terrorists and Extremists persecute Christians continuously...... The west should open it's eyes and impose strict regulations on India.....

t might come as a shock to you how innocent faced Indian Democracy and their Filmy Bollywood paints the picture of brotherhood and equality in India BUT reallity is totally Opposite of what you see in BOLLYWOOD or HEAR fron Indians... Minorities in India are suffering more and more day by day.... To give you some more examples of Hindu Extremism: it was a hindu extremist who murdered Ghandi it was Tamil Tigers who were trained by INDIAN INTELLIGENCE RAW who murdered INDRA GHANDI.....While the world is worried about Al-qaeda and Taliban, they have failed to see the Extremism in India and caused by Some Extremists in India.... RSS BAJRANG DAL SHIV SENA constantly burning raping murdering Indian Minorities and Ministers like BJP MODI constantly ignore the facts. Indians Hindus and Sikhs are very proud of their progressing country and India being the biggest Democracy in the World ..... yeah right..... How can India be a democracy when 80 members of the parliament are goons, racists and facists and have criminal charges laid against them as serious as fraud, murder, kidnapping etc. The world needs to open its eyes and speak up against human rights voilations in India
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gDLw3crjSw&feature=channel[/video]

rehbar

Citizen
Contra is right at this point...we Pakistani and Indians have same heritage but different religions Islam was exported from Arabs and by the way religion is not the part of heritage. If you compare race then we all are belong to Indus civilisation either you from Pakistan or India. It is a bitter truth but you have admit you can't escape from your race :(

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
rehbar said:
Contra is right at this point...we Pakistani and Indians have same heritage but different religions Islam was exported from Arabs and by the way religion is not the part of heritage. If you compare race then we all are belong to Indus civilisation either you from Pakistan or India. It is a bitter truth but you have admit you can't escape from your race :(

--That's my friend where Religion does come into play and guide as through who we really are and what we Muslims stand for!!Even for hindus after reverting to Islam,they get on a new journey of knowing and on the way of getting themselves acquainted with their newly found true faith they explore the eternal bond they share with the rest of muslims worldwide :)