My Predictions: Some Good will come out for Pakistan out of this Attack on Mehran Naval Base

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brothers,

I am making this prediction, after seeing the photo of one Corpse released by Rehman Malik, this guy does not look from South Asia at all.

We may find out a direct link who is responsible for this terror on Pakistan and its innocent people.

I want those who live in Pakistan, to exert maximum and unrelented pressure on Pakistani Government to give details on these terrorists and attackers on Pakistani nation.

I suspect our treacherous leaders would try to hide their identity on the orders of their Masters.

Brothers in my personal opinion and from my gut feelings, I think this attack is huge.

If we are united and do not allow our treacherous leaders to hide the facts once again, we will have a major victory against our enemies and proofs for their involvements in the terror on Pakistani soil.

I have another sad thing to write, I am just watching ARY while typing this.
ARY showed highlights of some award in the USA in their entertainment news.
Our country is being completely Sanitise by our corrupt media who is after the money. Some way to mourn the attack on your nation, shame on you ARY.:angry_smile:

جس ملک کا صدر وزیراعظم چور لٹیرے ھوں۔ رحمان ملک ایک انسپیکٹر سے ارب پتی بن جائے وھاں اچھے خواب دیکھنے میں تو ھرج نہی لیکن جب آنکھہ کھلے تو یہی کچھہ بار بار دیکھو گے جو کل دیکھا۔ آج محافظ بھی محفوظ نہی۔ اس کی وجہ تلاش کرنا کوئی مشکل نہی۔ ماضی حال مستقبل آنکھوں کے سامنے ھے۔ فوج کے اس مراسی کمانڈو نے جو آج اشتہاری ھے نے فوج کو اس قابل نہی چھوڑا کہ وہ جنگ کیا اپنی حفاظت بھی کرسکے۔
یا تو ایک اور مارشل لا لگا کر تھلے لگ جاوء یا اپنی اصلاح کرنے کے لئے انتہائی مشکل فیصلے کرو۔

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the only way to have peace in the country is to kill malik zardari gilani and babar awan,,,, they are the biggest threat to the nation. gunja brothers will be a plus if someone can do that too

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes, that good will be the next phase of the Plan.........bombing on Pakistan...........So relax and Sleep back ...........Like the rest of Nation.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Only good that will come out from this attack for pakistan is few more beggers will beg more in name of security and to replace planes.

We are beggers led by beggers ....bay-ghairat beggers....

How big a begger can think ...........huh

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
The target was the p3c orion may be they have some plan for another attack through sea or something which can be detect by these plane i think
the only good came out will be the next attack after which we have to take some decision in the favor of Pakistan.