My pridiction for TODAYS shows..What wil they be discussing..

luckyguy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
They will be blaming IK for not going to Waziristan.. or Army told them not to go.. and blaaa blaa

BUT would not discuss the drone attack issue and effecteezzz..

and they will be inviting Ex-PTI members in show

What is your say

sabeenn-talk-shows-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
u r spot on...

Million of rupees in Govt ads, then Nawaz zardari nawazshat..... then not really professional enough Pakistani jornalist..... what u expect, BUT inshallah Imran khan will win this race..... Allah ka wada hey Mehnat Zaya nahi hoge...
and these fake leaders will be exposed big time.... inshallah

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
[HI]اِس میڈیا کو اِسکی اوقات لارن بوتھ نے دکھا دی تھی متیع اللہ جان اور فریحہ اِدریس کے شو میں[/HI]۔ اِن سے کوئ بعید نہیں۔ آپ اِنٹرنیشنل میڈیا دیکھیں اور خان کی بہادری کی باتوں سے لطف اندوز ھوں۔۔

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
media oor seyasat dan fooj per tu kabhee nahee bolay gey jinhoo nay ijazat dee hoee he ,seyasat dan tu usa key gulam he mager fooj kis ke gulam he jo kohed bhee maar rahee he oor dosro say bhee merwa rahee he ,imran khan ke taqreer fojeoo ko bhee son ne cahye oor us per amal bhee kerna chaye

NohmnAli

MPA (400+ posts)
[HI]اِس میڈیا کو اِسکی اوقات لارن بوتھ نے دکھا دی تھی متیع اللہ جان اور فریحہ اِدریس کے شو میں[/HI]۔ اِن سے کوئ بعید نہیں۔ آپ اِنٹرنیشنل میڈیا دیکھیں اور خان کی بہادری کی باتوں سے لطف اندوز ھوں۔۔
Agar is show ka link mil jae to...

luckyguy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Now Todays Show..

Parvez Rasheed Nay 50000 chairs ki tara aik aur choor de.. kay IK waziristan say poreeee 100 KM pehley rukeeee

(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
u were right about them. i never thought of retaliating to them but now it is a bit too much. We have to hit the media where it hurts the most i.e. pocket.

They indeed are bikao-baal !!!

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
They all are Naive and Biased not to support Pak Cause and doing program against PTI Attempt to highlight the issue in the World.

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
They all are Naive and Biased not to support Pak Cause and doing program against PTI Attempt to highlight the issue in the World.

They are not naive, those @$$holes are sold outs. ***** ho aisay Media par. These media goons are the beneficiary of this corrupt system. Their lives would surely not get any better when out lives do. For them, it could not be any better. it is us who are suffering, not them.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are not naive, those @$$holes are sold outs. ***** ho aisay Media par. These media goons are the beneficiary of this corrupt system. Their lives would surely not get any better when out lives do. For them, it could not be any better. it is us who are suffering, not them.

We need to do something against them and launch a social media effective campaign against.

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
We need to do something against them and launch a social media effective campaign against.

i seriously am in favor of this. I have had enough of this mainstream media's propaganda. WE seriously need to do something about it before it is too late. These media prostitutes have sided with the crooks to destroy our country.

Let us see how many would like to join the cause to launch a campaign against the biased mainstream media.
If they can gang up against us, so can we.

I am going to open a thread about it.

Last edited:

salaudin

Senator (1k+ posts)
Campaign against the biased mainstream media

hello and asslam o alikum
The purpose of this thread is to draw your attention and further to seek advise related to an alarming situation we face. The mainstream media in Pakistan is getting increasingly biased and recently it has increased many fold. At this rate, they for sure would not let anything to change and we as Pakistanis would go from bad to worse. It is about time that we take action against them.
Take a recent example, PTI has done a peace march. No sane mind could have any objections against it regardless of political affiliations. Yet when you look at the media, it seems as if he has handed over Kashmir to India.I have never said this before but it is getting obvious that the MAJORITY of the media is sold out. I always use to give them the benefit of the doubt but now it is getting a bit too obvious.
We need to clip their wings

Now,
- what do you guys think needs to be done about it ?
- Should we write emails/comments to media anchors trying to warn them (without being abusive) to be fair
- Run a mass campaign against anchors/media outlets so that would financially choke them

Or any other suggestions. What ever you have in your mind, please do bring it forward.

Thank you

Sedqal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Campaign against the biased mainstream media

I have never said this before but it is getting obvious that the MAJORITY of the media is sold out. I always use to give them the benefit of the doubt but now it is getting a bit too obvious.
We need to clip their wings

This is eerily similar to MQM stance on media. If you want to go in this direction you should study MQ tactics which have historically included things like burning lots of newspapers, shooting journalists etc.

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

First of all Thanks brother for initiating a thread on very important issue.

Lets make a social group, who identify all these yellow journalist and aware people on Social Media. Who Is In?

objective will be to educate people about there Anti Pakistan Agenda and show their contradictions. If there already exist such a group, we can join that and promote. Can someone guide?

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is eerily similar to MQM stance on media. If you want to go in this direction you should study MQ tactics which have historically included things like burning lots of newspapers, shooting journalists etc.

You Noora Troll, phir cheektey ho jub tumhari okaat yaad dilwai jati hei. Phir yaad Kara deta houn

کتی مل گئی چوراں نال
شریف بیٹھ کر وٹورن مال
سن لو نون دے جاہل سپوٹرو
کجھ نہیں بننا بڑکاں نال

ConcernedPaki

Minister (2k+ posts)

Don't worry about their defeatist attitude. Remember that all they are after is to dampen your spirit. As long as you believe in the cause, the media houses cannot do much. It only hurts me to the point that the idiots sitting in Raiwind are doling out public money on the for-sale anchors and journalists. This is sheer wastage of public money. Other than that, I am not worried at all. Do you think that people like Sana Bucha have an iota of credibility left? Cheer up and keep up the spirits! :)