Myth of Religious & Ethnic devisions in Pakistan! Debunked.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I like most of the educated, politically less active, and more involved in our professional career Pakistanis have been duped for a long time. I have lived under the impression that Pakistanis are not a united nation, we are divided on the basis of ethnicity, language, and especially some rigid hardline religious zealots who are always a threat to our cohesion. I have suffered a great deal of anguish and disappointment on the general level. Yet whenever I had the opportunity to meet with such elements on an independent basis socially I used to be surprised by their commitment to the nation, their anguish at the plight of the people, and their desire to see all do well, they just had a different way of going about it. Sometimes these same people had just baseless wrong information which they had been fed through their political affiliation, probably in their younger days when they were just sponges. Very few people were difficult and it was almost impossible to even show patience for a few minutes it was their way or the highway and they were mostly hardline religious core but they were not socially upward mobile.
Long story short, Then came April 9th, 2022!!
In the last 9 months or so I have seen my ideas change 180 degrees about WHO is responsible and how the game is played by the very people I thought were trying to be Neutral. It is like I have been made to see facts and connect dots which have just tuned me on a dime! I for one can not ignore the glaring facts, can not but force to connect the dots to make a picture hidden behind the shroud of deceptive string pulling. Just can not.
Take the example of TLP, their anger, pillage, and disregard for human life in the PTIs government are in stark contrast to their behavior during the last 9 months.TLP did not protest or march or threaten anyone when Shehbaz met with the French PM (I think), begets the question why? Because Neutrals are ok with it.
Gen Bajwa's exponential financial growth info is leaked and the Journalist is caught and beaten up BUT Ishak Dar is not touched.
Maryam Nawaz is allowed the freedom to make derogatory vicious remarks and no one has a problem! Why? Because the Neutrals are ok with it.
Maryam Nawaz slanders the Supreme court and calls the CJ a "Bench Fixer" and NO court is moved with pain, but IK is dragged through courts for simply suggesting accountability! Why? Because the Neutral is not only ok with it but the judiciary has lost its spine to stand up for the constitution or the people.
MQM has joined hands and slept in the same bed as partners with the political parties it has always considered to be abusive and unfair, and yet they are happy! How did this happen and why? Because MQM was always a tool of the Neutrals and allowed to create havoc in Karachi to keep Rangers deployed permanently to make room for a political hand in the game of Karachi for the Neutral, by the Neutrals. And why? Power of division to rule.
I can give many examples but that would not be an exhaustive list so suffice it to say I apologize for my ignorance.
All in all, there is no division in the people of Pakistan on the basis of ethnicity, language, or religion, this is a perception of a CREATED myth by the Neutrals.
I hope this myth is shattered for all.

Raiwind-Destroyer

ISI has been good at destroying Pakistan internally rather than making it a better country

Pakistan is a Hub where generals and judges and their chosen corrupt people can get rich and the rest of the awaam are slaves

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What you wrote, though you wrote well, yet it is a situation analysis and anyone & everyone who has handle on national and international issues perhaps already know/s it as well.

Now come to the point i.e, the solution part.... HOW TO COPE with all this??????
That is a million dollar question!!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now come to the point i.e, the solution part.... HOW TO COPE with all this??????
Yeh cheez.

Thats I why avoid reading these long draw out post. We already know the problem and we have known it for sometime now. Thanks but no thanks I don't want to read about it for the Nth time.

Tell us the practical solution for a change !

And then we have the complete other end of the spectrum like Chaudary Zulu Saab for who everything starts with an execution. Off with the heads first, questions later.

Banda kare te ki karay!

stargazer

Yeh cheez.

Thats I why avoid reading these long draw out post. We already know the problem and we have known it for sometime now. Thanks but no thanks I don't want to read about it for the Nth time.

Tell us the practical solution for a change !

And then we have the complete other end of the spectrum like Chaudary Zulu Saab for who everything starts with an execution. Off with the heads first, questions later.

Banda kare te ki karay!
Dear sir, with respect the devil is in the detail and I read once, be afraid of the man who does not want to know the details.
If you have not read it, it is highly unfair of you to comment upon the perceived content. Moreover, if you are not willing to spend 10 minutes reading what has been concentrated for convenience and easy understanding, totally convinces me you will not have the patience to even understand the solution.
Everything in life is not 2+2 =4.
If you don't understand the problem you will not find a solution. is 2+2=4 for you.

stargazer

What you wrote, though you wrote well, yet it is a situation analysis and anyone & everyone who has handle on national and international issues perhaps already know/s it as well.

That is a million dollar question!!
Dr. Sahib situation analysis is the first step to understanding the solution. I think I have
presented the problem in a unique manner. That aside, it is everyone's responsibility not only to try to find solutions but also understand the complexity of the problem.
If you had already known about the problem as I have summarized I am sure you have thought of some solutions, let's hear them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If you don't understand the problem
Everyone and their next door neighbour knows the problem.

Not going to waste any time what is basically your ( or anyone else's) catharsis and analysis because I really don't care about any of that

stargazer

Everyone and their next door neighbour knows the problem.

Not going to waste any time what is basically your ( or anyone else's) catharsis and analysis because I really don't care about any of that
Obviously you have no idea,. I know many such people who use this deviation.
Enjoy.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Obviously you have no idea,. I know many such people who use this deviation.
Enjoy.
Oh guess what I read it and can't say I agree with most of it. You're just running around chasing tails. While the problem is what is openly visible to even a blind man on the street. Occam's Razor : Look it up if you are not familiar with the term.

The top brass traditionally has always had the real power so they really don't need to get into all this convoluted racial mess you cooked up for something they already have since the beginning, thats just a figment of your imagination. The problem as is with most thing in this world nowadays is $$$$.

The top brass and their close confidants are all corrupt and want nothing more than to make more easy $$$$$. And they will go to any length for it. Khan was just in their way, that's all.

It's that simple.

Dr Adam

Dr. Sahib situation analysis is the first step to understanding the solution. I think I have
presented the problem in a unique manner. That aside, it is everyone's responsibility not only to try to find solutions but also understand the complexity of the problem.
If you had already known about the problem as I have summarized I am sure you have thought of some solutions, let's hear them.

The biggest stakeholder of this country are.... We the People of Pakistan.

The people of Pakistan, regardless of their religious belief, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, profession etc, as long as they are citizens of Pakistan have to unite on one point universal agenda..... SAVE PAKISTAN. Once that is agreed upon, the modalities can be worked out with consensus in no time.

stargazer

The biggest stakeholder of this country are.... We the People of Pakistan.

The people of Pakistan, regardless of their religious belief, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, profession etc, as long as they are citizens of Pakistan have to unite on one point universal agenda..... SAVE PAKISTAN. Once that is agreed upon, the modalities can be worked out with consensus in no time.
Broad strokes, but yes the general drift is right.
How to cope with this? was the question.
In my opinion, there is no easy solution, now. A problem allowed to fester has gone rotten so let's tighten the seat belts and get ready for the long haul.
We have to turn up for the elections to vote, we have to demand certain rights and stand up for all people's rights. Social media platforms are going to be extremely important to voice opinions and displeasures without fear of retribution.

stargazer

Oh guess what I read it and can't say I agree with most of it. You're just running around chasing tails. While the problem is what is openly visible to even a blind man on the street. Occam's Razor : Look it up if you are not familiar with the term.

The top brass traditionally has always had the real power so they really don't need to get into all this convoluted racial mess you cooked up for something they already have since the beginning, thats just a figment of your imagination. The problem as is with most thing in this world nowadays is $$$$.

The top brass and their close confidants are all corrupt and want nothing more than to make more easy $$$$$. And they will go to any length for it. Khan was just in their way, that's all.

It's that simple.
You didn't have to read it after all since you know the solution! For that matter, the solution offered is the endpoint of the strategy and not the starting point because it cannot be. If that were the case you will advise us to go into another war with the US and we will have dollars $$$$ No?
Will you enlighten us with the path to that solution or just order someone to do something about it and it gets done?

Dr Adam

Broad strokes, but yes the general drift is right.
How to cope with this? was the question.
In my opinion, there is no easy solution, now. A problem allowed to fester has gone rotten so let's tighten the seat belts and get ready for the long haul.
We have to turn up for the elections to vote, we have to demand certain rights and stand up for all people's rights. Social media platforms are going to be extremely important to voice opinions and displeasures without fear of retribution.

Bro! I agree with you that the problem is a chronic one and as you rightly said.... "has been allowed to fester has gone rotten".
You saw what happened in Karachi urban areas election last night.
As a surgeon I'm trained to do conservative surgery and to save as much as I could of the diseased part, but then there are times when I see the disease has progressed to that extent that I have to opt for the radical surgery to save the human life.
This, exactly is the situation right now in Pakistan, and in between two of us we agree on that count. The cancer has metastasised to that extent that there is NO other way to save the country EXCEPT... the stakeholders come out of their cozy homes and snatch their rights from the usepers. Any election or soft revolution is NOT going to work now, you need to have a radical change.
Do you really think that election under the incumbent election commission, rouge generals-establishment, and conglomerate of criminals supported by wealthy mafias can ever be free and fair and we the people can achieve our objective???
Well my experience and my wisdom tells me... NEVER, EVER.

stargazer

Bro! I agree with you that the problem is a chronic one and as you rightly said.... "has been allowed to fester has gone rotten".
You saw what happened in Karachi urban areas election last night.
As a surgeon I'm trained to do conservative surgery and to save as much as I could of the diseased part, but then there are times when I see the disease has progressed to that extent that I have to opt for the radical surgery to save the human life.
This, exactly is the situation right now in Pakistan, and in between two of us we agree on that count. The cancer has metastasised to that extent that there is NO other way to save the country EXCEPT... the stakeholders come out of their cozy homes and snatch their rights from the usepers. Any election or soft revolution is NOT going to work now, you need to have a radical change.
Do you really think that election under the incumbent election commission, rouge generals-establishment, and conglomerate of criminals supported by wealthy mafias can ever be free and fair and we the people can achieve our objective???
Well my experience and my wisdom tells me... NEVER, EVER.
As my professor used to say, don't tell me what it is not, tell me what it is.
So, as a psychiatrist, my job is to interview and pick up on the language giveaways, read between the lines, and understand the deeper automatic, unconscious, forbidden thoughts
identify fears and strengths, and then offer reflections. Empowering the mind is the next step in the struggle to conquer fear.
There is only one way forward call it a soft revolution or whatever but only one way to do things right is to choose the right way to do them.
The right way is to prove to the usurpers that the power of people doing the right thing is the only way. How can a few people be stronger than the majority? Only if we allow them the power. Allah will help by means not known to us if we do the right thing, the right way and yes many will suffer but they will suffer not for a few rupees or a bag of ata but for a much bigger cause. The choice is ours.

Dr Adam

As my professor used to say, don't tell me what it is not, tell me what it is.
So, as a psychiatrist, my job is to interview and pick up on the language giveaways, read between the lines, and understand the deeper automatic, unconscious, forbidden thoughts
identify fears and strengths, and then offer reflections. Empowering the mind is the next step in the struggle to conquer fear.
There is only one way forward call it a soft revolution or whatever but only one way to do things right is to choose the right way to do them.
The right way is to prove to the usurpers that the power of people doing the right thing is the only way. How can a few people be stronger than the majority? Only if we allow them the power. Allah will help by means not known to us if we do the right thing, the right way and yes many will suffer but they will suffer not for a few rupees or a bag of ata but for a much bigger cause. The choice is ours.

Let's see which direction the events go from here and of course their outcome.
At the end of the day we seek Allah's Mercy, Forgiveness and Best for our country.