NA-162 By-election First battle b/w PTI vs PMLN in PTI's Rai Family home ground

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
These people shouldn't even advertise it in this way because if PTI doesn't participate as a party then why people made such posters but as we know people dame care of any rule and regulation in Pakistan so the same is true here as well.

parsa_pari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Brother now no more discussion it is very evident it is PML N vs PTI not b/w Zahid vs Rai. So we should work out the latest reports.

parsa_pari

PTI ka kids by use garbage language and with the help of PTI based forum can not hid them selves we will remove their make up and will expose them.......and we are doing this...Your garbage language and Policies by admin against PML N is a proof that you are loosing it big time....Yes jhota pe Allah ki lannat....why admin deleted the page in which khan is with his daughter and court decision....(clap)(clap)(clap)

parsa_pari

Allah Pak Pakistan per Rahmat Farma. and Na-162 ma jo be acha candidate ho Pakistan ka liya or us halqa ka liya Usa jheet Nasib farma. I love My Pakistan. Ameen.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI ka kids by use garbage language and with the help of PTI based forum can not hid them selves we will remove their make up and will expose them.......and we are doing this...Your garbage language and Policies by admin against PML N is a proof that you are loosing it big time....Yes jhota pe Allah ki lannat....why admin deleted the page in which khan is with his daughter and court decision....(clap)(clap)(clap)

Admins, please take care of this nutcase!! Using terms like ****** and accusing PTI for using garbage language!! Why? Why? Why all the pathetic people support PML Noora and all the smart ones support PTI? WHYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Allah Pak Pakistan per Rahmat Farma. and Na-162 ma jo be acha candidate ho Pakistan ka liya or us halqa ka liya Usa jheet Nasib farma. I love My Pakistan. Ameen.
Agar Pakistan sai mohabbat hoti tu Nooorai jaisai taklai ki support main thread na start kartai!!!!

kashif83

MPA (400+ posts)
The election sign LION is under a test here.
If PMLN fail to win this one despite massive development funds and state machinery being used, it will be devastating for them. Their popularity claims will suffer huge setback and no on one is going to believe them anymore. If they cannot win in central Punjab being in government, what will be their fate after caretaker set up comes in?
So I think they will try to win this one by hook or by crook. Syed Imran Ahmad Shah MNA and other PMLN guys there are dishing out massive development funds and buying off influential people. Police and local administration are officially heading the compaign. Lets see.......

kashif83

MPA (400+ posts)
Thread starter i.e. Parsi_Pari stands exposed. She starts the thread pretending to be a PTI supporter. This is what she says(focus on the "WE"):

"Rai should win otherwise a bad Impact will go through the whole Punjab as now a days we are going down."

Please go through her recent posts to find out that she is a hardcore PMLN supporter.
I suggest threads of such dubious, scheming people completely lacking moral courage should not be entertained.

Last edited:

parsa_pari

Thread starter i.e. Parsi_Pari stands exposed. She starts the thread pretending to be a PTI supporter. This is what she says(focus on the "WE"):

"Rai should win otherwise a bad Impact will go through the whole Punjab as now a days we are going down."

Please go through her recent posts to find out that she is a hardcore PMLN supporter.
I suggest threads of such dubious, scheming people completely lacking moral courage should not be entertained.

hahaha............what moral grounds. I like I have told every one in 1st post. we mean every one in the youth age. feeling your pain(clap)(clap)(clap)