NA 172 Dera Ghazi Khan Bye-Election Will Decide Fate Of PTI In Punjab

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
First Of All is there any PTI candidate in That Bye-election,
PTI should try their best to win this election if they believe Change through vote,
If PTI has no candidate in this constituency then its disaster(serious)

No. F.8(25)/2010-Cord,- In continuation of this Commissions Notification of even number, dated the 15th March, 2011 containing the date of poll for Bye-Election in Constituency No. NA-172 D.G. Khan-II and in pursuance of the provisions of Article 6 of the Election Commission Order, 2002 read with Sections 11A & 19 of the Representation of the People Act, 1976 (LXXXV of 1976), Article 254 of the constitution and all other powers enabling him in that behalf, as well as keeping in view the request of the Chairman, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, D.G. Khan, dated 16th March, 2011 for postponement of dated of poll for Bye-Election due to the major papers of Secondary School Certificate, Annual Examination 2011 are to be held on 26th March, 2011, the Chief Election Commissioner is pleased to re-fix the date of Poll for Bye-Election in the aforesaid constituency as 29th March, 2011 instead of 26th March, 2011 as notified earlier.
Source
http://www.ecp.gov.pk/ViewPressReleaseNotific.aspx?ID=1351&TypeID=1

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
dera gazi khan election is noting to do with fate of pti.lagari family requested for ticket but refused by imran khan.these areas are not top target of pti at this point of time.these ares are not trend setters but the followers of main strem powers.we are targating Lahore other urban ares of punjab and KPK

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
if PTI has No Candidate in this constituency then what kind of Change IK want,I think IK want To Block PML-N and has soft corner for PML-Q,MQM,PPP,i am confused to see politics of IK
dera gazi khan election is noting to do with fate of pti.lagari family requested for ticket but refused by imran khan.these areas are not top target of pti at this point of time.these ares are not trend setters but the followers of main strem powers.we are targating Lahore other urban ares of punjab and KPK

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@ Dashing , where is tiger , the running one ,in the avatar.... Got heart attack ???

Adeel

Founder
Actually It won't decide anyone's fate until we have independent election comission and stop this fake vote casting

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
These elections are completely partial and insubstantial because of the 45% fake voters in the voter list. We dont expect to win such elections and I dont think we should even participate in them.

soft corner for PML-Q,MQM,PPP,i am confused to see politics of IK
There is no soft corner for any party, especially not PPP. Imran Khan has been saying openly on media that Zardari is the biggest thief, so i dont think there is any soft corner there. For the others, Imran Khan clearly said that any alliance in elections with any party will be on the condition that the party leader's assets and taxes should be declared.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
PTi lovers proudly quote pp160 bye election,but when talk about other bye election they call it fake,
Brother if PP160 election is authentic theN why not NA172??
Actually It won't decide anyone's fate until we have independent election comission and stop this fake vote casting

atifsharif

MPA (400+ posts)
No Candidate definately .. aur jahan in ke pass candidate nahi woh in ka target nahi ..... kia baat hay ... matlab jahan change honi chahiye wahan change karna in ka b target nahi . to phir aap main aur baqi choroon loteroon main farq ??????

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTi lovers proudly quote pp160 bye election,but when talk about other bye election they call it fake,
Brother if PP160 election is authentic theN why not NA172??
Only PTI doesnt call elections fake, the ECP says 45% voters in the voters list are bogus, so its a fair assumption ANY person with some common sense would make.
The total number of votes cast in 2008 elections were around 35 million and now ECP says 37 million of total voters are dubious. What can we say about such elections?
http://tribune.com.pk/story/129891/over-37m-dubious-voters-found-in-existing-electoral-rolls/

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
First Of All is there any PTI candidate in That Bye-election,
PTI should try their best to win this election if they believe Change through vote,
If PTI has no candidate in this constituency then its disaster(serious)

No. F.8(25)/2010-Cord,- In continuation of this Commissions Notification of even number, dated the 15th March, 2011 containing the date of poll for Bye-Election in Constituency No. NA-172 D.G. Khan-II and in pursuance of the provisions of Article 6 of the Election Commission Order, 2002 read with Sections 11A & 19 of the Representation of the People Act, 1976 (LXXXV of 1976), Article 254 of the constitution and all other powers enabling him in that behalf, as well as keeping in view the request of the Chairman, Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, D.G. Khan, dated 16th March, 2011 for postponement of dated of poll for Bye-Election due to the major papers of Secondary School Certificate, Annual Examination 2011 are to be held on 26th March, 2011, the Chief Election Commissioner is pleased to re-fix the date of Poll for Bye-Election in the aforesaid constituency as 29th March, 2011 instead of 26th March, 2011 as notified earlier.
Source
http://www.ecp.gov.pk/ViewPressReleaseNotific.aspx?ID=1351&TypeID=1

...does PML-N even have a candidate? if not then it is going to eb a disaster for them and decide their fate too.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
NA 172 Candidate Names And Parties
Pakistan Muslim (Quaid) candidate Awais Leghari,
PML-N candidate Hafiz Abdul Karim,
where is PTI Candidate???

...does PML-N even have a candidate? if not then it is going to eb a disaster for them and decide their fate too.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
inshAllah next general elections Nuura kushti will come to it's end and Nawazu will be out of this world inshAllah

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
NA 172 Candidate Names And Parties
Pakistan Muslim (Quaid) candidate Awais Leghari,
PML-N candidate Hafiz Abdul Karim,
where is PTI Candidate???
Is it a requirement to contest elections where half votes would be fake? If we do it as an exercise for next elections then its ok, otherwise it would be a fool's hope to win such elections where opponent parties have more fake votes than real votes.

Just to refresh your memory:
NA-121 Bye-Elections
Total Registered Voters: 334371
Authentic Voters: 198999
Fake Voters: 135318 (which is 40% of total voters)

Figures taken from the program Khari Baat 9 March 2011.

Last edited:

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI only Take Part in those Elections where PML-N is strong,In Constituencies Where PML-Q,PPP,MQM,ANP are strong there PTI not participated like Bye Election in Sindh,Balochistan,Khyber Pakhtoon Kha,PTI only take part in elections where PML-n IS STRONG to make such election controversal by playing media lobby
Is it a requirement to contest elections where half votes would be fake? If we do it as an exercise for next elections then its ok, otherwise it would be a fool's hope to win such elections where opponent parties have more fake votes than real votes.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI only Take Part in those Elections where PML-N is strong,In Constituencies Where PML-Q,PPP,MQM,ANP are strong there PTI not participated like Bye Election in Sindh,Balochistan,Khyber Pakhtoon Kha,PTI only take part in elections where PML-n IS STRONG to make such election controversal by playing media lobby
You can assume whatever you like, but in next elections you will see the reality if the 37 million fake voters are removed.
I thought you had figured out PMLN's true motives by now, but it seems you still have some support left in you.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother i only write what actually happened in the past,i am independent thinker not a blind follower of any party,for Raymond Davis release i am ready to abuse Sharif Brothers more than any one else but i cannot deny things which they did for betterment of People
You can assume whatever you like, but in next elections you will see the reality if the 37 million fake voters are removed.
I thought you had figured out PMLN's true motives by now, but it seems you still have some support left in you.