NA-MALOOM Afraad

chacha jani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hello Team,

Can we help each other to find out these NA-MALOOM Afrad. They destroyed our economy. They are the legacy who did not let reach ambulance to Quid e Azam, killed Liaqat ali, insult Fatima Jinnah etc.
2019073562a0660.png

Khallas

Naam hasil kark kya ho ga?

In sab ko inki maut nazer aa rahi hy bus kuch din or sab raghray jayen gye, khudrat ka nizam.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hello Team,

Can we help each other to find out these NA-MALOOM Afrad. They destroyed our economy. They are the legacy who did not let reach ambulance to Quid e Azam, killed Liaqat ali, insult Fatima Jinnah etc.
2019073562a0660.png
چاچے یہ ووہی ہیں نا جن کو دیکھتے ساتھ ہی عمران خان کے پیچش نکل گے تھے؟ 🫢
لیکن یہ تو نہتھے ہیں یار - اگر یہ ووہی ہیں تو انہوں نے زیادہ سے زیادہ گالاں ہی کڈنی تھیں مران کھان کو یار ؟

ahameed

لیکن یہ تو نہتھے ہیں یار - اگر یہ ووہی ہیں تو انہوں نے زیادہ سے زیادہ گالاں ہی کڈنی تھیں مران کھان کو یار ؟
جن کے پیچس نکلتے ہیں وہ جھوٹی رپورٹیں بنا کر لندن دبئی بھاگتے ہیں جیسا کہ شریف، زرداری اور بینظیر

یہ تو ڈٹ کر میدان میں کھڑا ہے، اور للکار رہا ہے کہ میدان میں نکلو، الیکشن کرواؤ لیکن شریف زرداری بھاگ رہے ہیں بزدل اپنے مالک جرنیلوں کی طرح

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye Ghundey hein.....ju rental murderer aur rental terrorist ka kam bhi kertey hein....BTW, do not be so happy these people are not any one's friend. If IK elected and become PM again then these same people will be working against anyone else..............these are not even sincere to Pakistan as I mentioned these are rental people.....

Husaink

ہاں جی یہ وہی دلّے ہیں آپ نے ٹھیک بتایا ویسے ان ڈشکروں کو تمہاری باجی مریم سانبھ کیسے لیتی ہے ؟ جبکہ انکے ہاتھ میں بھی کچھ نہیں ، ویسے انکے بوتھے اب پوری دنیا نے دیکھ لئے ہیں

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
جن کے پیچس نکلتے ہیں وہ جھوٹی رپورٹیں بنا کر لندن دبئی بھاگتے ہیں جیسا کہ شریف، زرداری اور بینظیر

یہ تو ڈٹ کر میدان میں کھڑا ہے، اور للکار رہا ہے کہ میدان میں نکلو، الیکشن کرواؤ لیکن شریف زرداری بھاگ رہے ہیں بزدل اپنے مالک جرنیلوں کی طرح

حرامخور گنجے نے ملک سے بھاگنے کے لیے عدالت کے سامنے اپنے آپ کو ہر قسم کی بیماریاں لاحق کی ہوئی تھی سوائے "حاملہ" ہونے کے۔۔،😜۔

اور اس گامڑ کے گامڑ پیروکار عمران کو بزدلی کے طعنے دے رہیں ہیں ۔

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
There are indications that Pakistan's parliament, which is controlled by the governing coalition, might well ask the Supreme Court to disqualify Imran Khan from running for election and even prohibit PTI in the next few days.
The IMF support remains doubtful. If the steps mentioned take place, international support for Pakistan will decline further. Political polarization and violence will likely increase.

The IMF support remains doubtful. If the steps mentioned take place, international support for #Pakistan will decline further. Political polarization and violence will likely increase.

I hope the Pakistani political leaders rise above destructive petty politics that undermine the national interest.

If not, I hope the Supreme Court says no to being used in games that undermine the nation's interests.

I am becoming increasingly concerned about Pakistan.

‏صدیق جان صحافی نہیں۔ حسان نیازی وکیل نہیں۔ عمران خان سیاستدان نہیں۔ امریکہ سازشی نہیں۔ بھارت ہمارا دُشمن نہیں۔ چین ہمارا دوست نہیں۔

‏اور اُسامہ بن لادن مرا نہیں۔

Time has come to terminate this cancer of GHQ dollar Generals from Pakistani soil.

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello Team,

2019073562a0660.png
Public hanging of all involved in regime change operation. Starting with Uber traitor Bajwa kunjur. Lampost only way.

Wake up Pak

https://twitter.com/x/status/1637785991971733504

Dr Adam

I would use the term ripples in the empire instead of crumbling.
To be fair and realistic, crumbling will take time.

mughals

they tease IMF and even associate lies with IMF like being asked to stop nuclear program.
Mark my words, IMF will not pay a dime to these thugs. They may only give them money to repay their loans. which is 1-1=0

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
There are indications that Pakistan's parliament, which is controlled by the governing coalition, might well ask the Supreme Court to disqualify Imran Khan from running for election and even prohibit PTI in the next few days.
The IMF support remains doubtful. If the steps mentioned take place, international support for Pakistan will decline further. Political polarization and violence will likely increase.

The IMF support remains doubtful. If the steps mentioned take place, international support for #Pakistan will decline further. Political polarization and violence will likely increase.

I hope the Pakistani political leaders rise above destructive petty politics that undermine the national interest.

If not, I hope the Supreme Court says no to being used in games that undermine the nation's interests.

I am becoming increasingly concerned about Pakistan.

‏صدیق جان صحافی نہیں۔ حسان نیازی وکیل نہیں۔ عمران خان سیاستدان نہیں۔ امریکہ سازشی نہیں۔ بھارت ہمارا دُشمن نہیں۔ چین ہمارا دوست نہیں۔

‏اور اُسامہ بن لادن مرا نہیں۔

Time has come to terminate this cancer of GHQ dollar Generals from Pakistani soil.
Absolutely no doubt that he has taken the thugs head on which is a rarest of the rare things in the republic.Reversal of events that have already unfolded is improbable and in one form or the other Goon Generals will be kicked in the ass.

AbbuJee

200.gif

توشہ خانہ سے انناس چوری کرنے والی کرنانی کے نواسے اتنا کیوں تڑپ رہے ہو؟​

ek hindustani

Chawal Raja, zeyadah chawalein na mara kar .... koi kaam ki baat bhi likha kar yahan......... Ghaleez Aadmi.