NAJAM SETHI predicts IMRAN has no future in Politics, and ZARDARI & NAWAZ are the future Leadership

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: NAJAM SETHI sb predicts that IMRAN KHAN has no future in Politics and ZARDARI along with Mian sb are the future Leadershi

Nice article, PTI key dewano this is reality - accept it otherwise Zardari will be back in power.

Adeel

Founder
Re: NAJAM SETHI sb predicts that IMRAN KHAN has no future in Politics and ZARDARI along with Mian sb are the future Leadershi

Did he just say, Imran choor darwaze se aane ki koshish kar raha hai?

Its funny how you never hear anything good about the most cleanest guy in probably the world's politics. Agar IImran choor darwazey se aane ki koshish kar raha hai then the whole concept of democracy is wrong.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

he predicts this because he knows our people.. he doesnt say imran is bad or not honest.. but he does say nawaz and zardari have corruption cases and all are the same.... but he knows our people.. what they vote for and what their inclination is... they dont care abt hones etc.. all the care abt are dead bodies, surnames and ethnicities

adnan_younus

yes teh conept of democracy doesnt work with illetrate peole voting for dead bodies and surnames.... jamshed dasti still won.... so this proves teh people dont care whether he submitted jalee degree or not... becuase they them selves are jahil
Did he just say, Imran choor darwaze se aane ki koshish kar raha hai?

Its funny how you never hear anything good about the most cleanest guy in probably the world's politics. Agar IImran choor darwazey se aane ki koshish kar raha hai then the whole concept of democracy is wrong.

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)

In reality he wants Zardari and Nawaz sharif to rule us. Otherwise even newspaper like UMMAT will not publish his articles. " Is ka Kharcha Pani Kahan sa chale ga".

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sad but true, the way Zardari has been solidifying his rule, seems unlikely even Nawaz Sharif can win the next election. For Imran Khan win this whole system needs an overhaul, not possible in the current system and army rule is the only hope left to rid us of these terrorists.

ASQR1

Nzjam sethi sahib, let me tell you respectfully that gone are the days when people voted by pressures, harassment and bribes, have you not been following Pakistani media and expressions of Pakistani people at general, if you had you would have clearly seen the mood of the Nation about all these politicians.

If you would forgive me for saying this, that i think you are being either pressured by some of these politicians or are being naive about the facts on the ground.

I was disillusioned after reading first few paragraph of the article above, but than I started thinking rationally and concluded that you are out of touch with realities on the ground, and bend on using your God given position to benefit those who are bent on destroying Pakistan and and are acting all that is against Islam, Iman, and constitution of Pakistan anti Islam and Pakistan

Again Sir you have not been helping Pakistan but those who are a not acting in good faith and are implementing policies of those who are enemies of Pakistan, alas Judiciary has also been trying to protect its skin than protecting Pakistan as they have not implemented those cases that they have reached conclusion and are waiting to be implemented, Why? Judiciary has the power to implement but they choose not to.

So sir Najam Sethi please support those politicians who would bring honor to Pakistan and Islam and work for Islam and Pakistan and not their selfish reasons.

Last edited:

adnan_younus

i dont agree with naja, sethi when he says by accepting imrans demand paksitan will go towards natioanlists movemnts... fair and free election and with correftc voter list ar mandatory.. and also those people who have wrongly declare their assests shud be barred from elections.. thats the law.... simple.... but problem is who will do it.. najam is right when he says imran is banking on supreme court to do this... but what i dotn understand is .. if imran is soo much popular.. why cant he geenrate a mass protest to fulfil the free and fair election demands...

we knw how many turned up in his raymond davis thingie...

hamarey loag is qabil nahi hein inko ek masoom honest leader miley...

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nice article, PTI key dewano this is reality - accept it otherwise Zardari will be back in power.

lets wait and see, injamad maout ki nishani ha aur tehreek zindagi ki, ap humain injamaad ka mushwira de rhay hain? aur zardari agar ap k leader se tackle nhi hoa means k kisi se nhi ho ga? baseless

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran can do ..............but others can,t.........................Jo kar sakta haay woh kar jata hay , jo nahain kar sakta woh nasihat hee karta rehta haay.

adnan_younus

Re: عمران خان کے امکانات

jis to tum lifafa journalist keh rahe ho who yahi to keh raha hai ye qaum nahi hia jo imran ko vote dey as ye sab soye hue hein
imran us qaum klye zaleel ho rha ha jis ko pata bhi ha k yeh sacha ha,acha ha,lakin phir bhi soi hui ha.yeh lafafa journalist party bari bari chavlain martay rahtay hyn.ZAMEENI HAQAIQ batatay rahtay hyn.agar in ko mulk ki itni fikr ha to zameeni haqaiq ko chor kr AWAAM KO SHAOOOR KYON NHE DETAY???SACH KA SATH AUR BURAI K KHILAF KYON NHE LIKHTAY???

adnan_younus

najam sethi is an analyst.. not some suporter of any political organisation.. he has just analysed about imran khan. may be he will vote for imran as well... but problem here is jazbati patorey jazbaat mein aaker brain ghar bhool aatey hein..
alaysis and suport mein farq ahi..

i support musharraf... but when i analyse... i see it very difficult for him to come to power again... unless army and isi backs him.. thats my analysis.. cuz i dont trust my qaum ...
Nzjam sethi sahib, let me tell you respectfully that gone are the days when people voted by pressures, harassment and bribes, have you not been following Pakistani media and expressions of Pakistani people at general, if you had you would have clearly seen the mood of the Nation about all these politicians.

If you would forgive me for saying this, that i think you are being either pressured by some of these politicians or are being naive about the facts on the ground.

I was disillusioned after reading first few paragraph of the article above, but than I started thinking rationally and concluded that you are out of touch with realities on the ground, and bend on using your God given position to benefit those who are bent on destroying Pakistan and and are acting all that is against Islam, Iman, and constitution of Pakistan anti Islam and Pakistan

Again Sir you have not been helping Pakistan but those who are a not acting in good faith and are implementing policies of those who are enemies of Pakistan, alas Judiciary has also been trying to protect its skin than protecting Pakistan as they have not implemented those cases that they have reached conclusion and are waiting to be implemented, Why? Judiciary has the power to implement but they choose not to.

So sir Najam Sethi please support those politicians who would bring honor to Pakistan and Islam and work for Islam and Pakistan and not their selfish reasons.

sh6022

Citizen

Jang column is translation of fridaytimes write-up. In urdu translation this line is eliminated: 'In Sindh, the rural areas are solidly pro-PPP because of the "ethnic factor" while Karachi remains in the grip of the MQM, partly on the basis of the "muhajir factor" and partly because of the "fear factor". '

so he is just reflecting the polarization n reality of politics. Imran is popular no doubt but his main vote bank is urban areas,'' The "Imran phenomenon" is predominantly urban and youth-based.'' And I am sure if there be free n fair elections MQM will lose ground to Imran khan. But it will take atleast one or 2 more free elections to affect PPP as PML(N) is already limited to G.T road.

frenes

Re: عمران خان کے امکانات

Bor Sorry for disliking ur comments.Just a lil bit abt Javed Hashmi. He try to speak always truth but what he done practically elect as a Senior Voice President Pmln. Kahan giya us ka sach ar her prog ki sachi bakwas ar jhota awami dard. Her plate form per jab sach bolna apni zimadari samjhta hai tu amal us ka baap kry ga Lutery ar corrupt logon ki party ki sadart sambhal li. Kis moun sey Mazor hath oper utha ker Ghatiya khalf bardari ki takreeb main khalf uthaya. In k ley kha giya hai BARKING DOG SELDOM BIND:
Imran needs , Javeed Hashmi type people in his party , one person per province will be enough to develop PTI politically in those provinces.

Just 4 people required now, at this stage.

Fawad48

Citizen
Im not fully convinced what Najam sethi tried to say in his article, but his analysis on which area PTI is strong and where other parties may lead is some how realistic.
There is a chance if PTI gets strong candidates in rural Punjab areas, then PTI may win upto 50-65 seats.
There is another possiblity that youngsters who are now fed up of typical dirty politics of PML, zardari, fazlur reman , chaudhries, and MQM may come out from their homes for PTI only .. they can change the dynamics of future Pakistan.

Any how i wish IK for his future and all my prayers are for him coz i also believe that he is "The Last Hope"

ShakeelAhmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Najam sethi antehae gira hoa shaks nawaz aur zardari ko is liye support karta hai kyu k is ki khud ki beti bhi america mai agar nawaz zardari phanse to is jiase anchor ko bhi ulta latkaya jaega yahi waja hai k is corrupt anchor ko corrupt ka saath dayna parega agar ahi dya to america ka danda ho jaega

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

08_05.gif

[/COLOR]
And if he is proved wrong will he accept that he is a lifafa journalist who has always lied and made up stories on Nawaz Sharif and Zardari's orders?

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
aik baat nhi smjh aai jo sahafi imran k khilaaf likhta hai wo amreeki agent hi kio hota hai :) tanqeed brdasht krna seekho imran k internet inqilaabio :) inqilaab siasat.pti p a chuka hai :) aur PM siasat.pti khan sb ko mutakhib kia jata hai

Last edited by a moderator: