Namaloom ISI agents making threatening phone calls to senior MQM leadership

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
BISAT IS SO SURE

b47c77d32d45ae0fd5c32af9eabfce19.jpg

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol,jinke bache, baap bhaai sab namaloom afraad hoon, unko namaloom afraad ki call arahi hai? Haha kion bharti tatto dar gaye? If isi wana kill someone, do they need to make phone calls? Mqm leaders or killers can be killed by isi like street dogs, several a day. Stop making urself fool infront of this nation u traitors

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
yup trying for any east pakistan episode are we?

regards

:)

Lol east pakistan. Too much misconceptios? Tell ur leaders to Try and even talk about it. U will be skinned alive i bet. Today ur no more than rats who r hiding inside a gutter, cant even collect 10,000 to close the streets . east pakistan is too much, u cant even claim 1000 yard area urself. Mqm is raw funded terrorist group n will remain that way, either join ur masters n gods in india or live her quietly like a street dog. Not gettin anythin more than that

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Whats wrong with that they areprotecting countrys national security should they call and bring meethaee lol.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yup trying for any east pakistan episode are we?

regards

:)

Mushkil hae. Jubb BLA AND TTP sane aagendas destroyed permanently. Karachi specially NOW. I DONT THINK SO. Impossible too many stakes. APNAE RAW UNCLE SAE BAAT KURRO BISSATT

Respect

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hi,

1971 is infront of you

regards
East Pakistan was different situation, they were more in numbers and to some extent they use to get wronged.
MQM are the ones wronging and you do not have those numbers, plus your leader AH is hiding in London.

If MQM tried that you would be shipped over to India.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
This member is clearly spreading hatred and posting antipakistan statements. I wonder if we have any patriotic forum admins or we still wont respond to this? If not then please change the theme color of this forum and take pakistani flag out of it. Thanks