Nashwa Humein Maaf ker dena Beta, Syed Ali Haider

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

I'm not standing with statement of Syed Ali Haidar, I'm raising my voice again PPP/PMLN and PTI they are same from inside. Allah given us power to raise our voice and we are doing that. This is not the first case the sahiwal people were given some amount of money and that's it. Will this money bring back their parent????

They are all Same.

Regards,

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
Asslam-u-Alaikum,

I'm not standing with statement of Syed Ali Haidar, I'm raising my voice again PPP/PMLN and PTI they are same from inside. Allah given us power to raise our voice and we are doing that. This is not the first case the sahiwal people were given some amount of money and that's it. Will this money bring back their parent????

They are all Same.

Regards,
Why are you blaming PTI This Hospital is owned by MQM man in Karachi

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
i am saying this sadly that this girl is not the only one who has died because of hospital negligence. Our home builder grand daughter also died because of wrong treatment of pneumonia but 99.9% cases are not reported at all in media.
there is no concept of customer service in the country nor is any institute thinking of being accountable. hospitals treat patients like animals.
Even Shifa hospital makes blunders. They forgot to give my relative pain killer after removal of kidney stone, which made his life hell. Even there are cases where they do wrong diagnosis. Person has kidney stones and they say you have Hepatitis C
Can't blame PTI for all wrong doing of hospitals, but Health Ministry has to review and become strong against all hospitals in general

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Why are you blaming PTI This Hospital is owned by MQM man in Karachi
Did I only mention PTI???

Who so ever is in Government will be held accountable either its MQM, PPP, PMLN or PTI. But I'm really surprised too see your pain for PTI you are more concerned about PTI then this poor child.....

May Allah protect us from evil

Regards,

Star Wars

MPA (400+ posts)
Did I only mention PTI???

Who so ever is in Government will be held accountable either its MQM, PPP, PMLN or PTI. But I'm really surprised too see your pain for PTI you are more concerned about PTI then this poor child.....

May Allah protect us from evil

Regards,
Your pain for MQM is visible how can you defend this little girl’s death you are a shameless creature

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
Your pain for MQM is visible how can you defend this little girl’s death you are a shameless creature

First you blamed me for PTI now affiliating me MQM I believe in next comment you will blame me for PPP and PMLN, one need to be a man enough to stand for his words.

As I stated in my initial comment i'm standing for my words.
let me rephrase it for you.

PPP/PMLN/PTI/MQM/PMLQ They are all same from inside.

Now you can follow these people who allow Sood (Interest) under their governance, You better not count me with you. On they day of judgement you will be answerable with them.

Regards,

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kaisi MQM Kaisi PPP Kaisi PML all are in pockets of Wardi & Wadera Gath Jorr.
MQM ko ko RAW declare Tu Kiya Hi iss Liye Giya key Karachi mein Loot Maar Karni Thee. Inside MQM they made agents MK,Sattar to pave way for Operation.
Rizwan Akhter made 33000 Billions not a Joke, Court Martial ,No privilege but Loota Paisa never returned.
Kayani introduced Riaz Thekedar to Zardari and he came Karachi, Billions of lands captured SC endorsed. He gave kick back to Zanani then Bharkoo came he asked his shares ,then Riaz released the video ,never investigated.
Now Wardi and Wadera ruling on Zinda Lash Karachi.

2018-10-31_120044.jpg

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Syed Ali Hider
May Allah give you courage to "Sabbar"
All Karachi Living should be prepared to face all kind of these atrocities.
Karachi industrial zones SITE, Korangi, F.B Area, New Karachi, Surjanni , scheme 33 Noorya bad Karachi Port trust all deserted . Kuttey Lot Rahey Hain.
No drop of water coming , they are drinking water from underground seepage from gutter.
Heaps of Garbage all over City.
Transport worse than Rawanda.
Except corrupt Politicians, Policemen, Army Rangers Judges moving in fancy cars.