Nawaz and His Govt Failed Even Before Taking Oath

SilenceB4Storm

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
970900_421956187902939_1128892318_n.jpg

Agar PTI thandee ho gaee hay to SAAD RAFIQUE LAHORE mein aur ALTAF HUSSAIN London mein ANGARON PAY KION LOT raha hay...

You'd always be in great need of BURNOL noooraz...Now that you don't have any ANSWER for your SHAMEFUL LEADERSHIP, you decided to become a CLOWN....

I don't say most Nooras are STUPID
I believe Nooras are most STUPID

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Promises of Shareef Brothers before elections

Nawaz Shareef promised for:

• bullet train, jangla bus in all big cities,
  • motor way in all the country,
  • loans to all unemployed youth

Shahbaz Shareef promised of:

• electricity for all the Pakistanis within six months.

After winning the elections now Nawaz Shareef is crying in his speech.Nawaz Shareef is an experienced politician and going to be PM of Pakistan third time then why he did not know these problems before elections ? or he knew these problems but lied ?

If he did not have any idea of these problems then he is a foolish politician and is not able to lead our country. If he knew these problems and lied then he is a lire and still not able to lead our country.

It is called dishonesty and because of this dishonesty I call him Munafiq Shareef. Do you think such a lire and dishonest person should lead our country ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mughal55

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Promises before elections

Loans will only be give for Tailor Shop and Landry Shop.. Eligibility for Tailor shop will be Master of ARTS and for Landary shop, MSc in Chemistry

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

یہ سب بکواس کرنے کی بجائے اپنے لیڈروں کے کہے کا جواب دو تہاڑئی دار۔

اب جبکہ تمھارے پاس کوئی جواب نہیں تو بکواس شروع کردی۔ پی ٹی آئی ٹھنڈی نہیں وہ تو اتنی گرم ھے کہ جسکی وجہ سے لندن اور رائیونڈ میں بیٹھے جعلی لیڈرز جل رھے ھیں کہ اگر پی ٹی آئی اس بے تحاشا دھاندلیوں کیخلاف کوئی تحریک شروع کردی تو کیا ھوگا اسلیے تو تمھارے نورے عمران کے پاس کھبی اپنے سعودی آقا اور کھبی برطانوں آقا بیج رھے ھیں کہ نتائج مان لو۔

amber123

فکر نہ کرو چھ مہينے ميں ہي نواذ شريف حکومت ٹھنڈي ہو جائے گي کيونکہ نہ ہي خزانہ ہے اور نہ تيل بجلي پيدا کرنے کے لئے

And nothing to fill pockets...............(omg):angry_smile:;)

usmankhan001

MPA (400+ posts)
Why Nawaz Shareef did not gave a matured speech like this before elections ?
He is an experienced politician and going to be PM third time then why he did not know these problems before elections ?
If he did not have any idea of these problems then he is a stupid and if he had an idea of these problems then he is a lire.
It is called dishonesty not maturity.
Today our country is on this stage because of the Pakistanis who think dishonesty is maturity and these people should be ashamed on it.

did u even watched his whole speech ? u kids just pick one line from his speech and start critising him but his approach was very positive and he didnt say that he ll not be able to do anything .. If there is no money then what u expect from him ? should he say that we have lot of money ?

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai jo khazanay mai para hai 16 arab dollar woo tu iss ka Elections ka kharcha nikal jaya gaa tu peechay tu khuch nahi bacha tu khazana tu khaali hi howaa naaa..... the next slogan will be Shier Dollar kah gaya

saeed khan

Dear

You did not answer my questions I asked
Why Nawaz Shareef did not gave a matured speech like this before elections ?
He is an experienced politician and going to be PM third time then why he did not know these problems before elections ?
I also watched his speeches before elections in which he has promised for a bullet train, jangla bus in every big city of Pakistan, motor way all over the country and loan for all the unemployed youth, did he not know before election that we do not have money ?
If he knew that Pakistan does not have money then why did he do these promises ?
Why did he lie with Pakistanis as like a salesman to sell his product ?
You said " should he say that we have a lot of money "? No man he should speak truth not only after the elections but also before the elections.

did u even watched his whole speech ? u kids just pick one line from his speech and start critising him but his approach was very positive and he didnt say that he ll not be able to do anything .. If there is no money then what u expect from him ? should he say that we have lot of money ?

SilenceB4Storm

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Why didn't he say that before Elections????

Why did he say 'yeh kar dein gay , woh kar dein gay????

Why did he himself take BILLIONS as loan and has taken stay order on it for more than 12 years???

He is a LIAR and Absolute Liar and his supporters like you are 'born blind' and 'nincompoops'.

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)

First, thanks for sharing this pic!! Awesome!! khan looking great, a real hero!! Look at his eyes, true Shaheen of Iqbal!!

Second, Jaaahil ki Olaad tujhai yeh bhi nahin pata keh Drones Tribal areas main ho rahai hain jo federal keh under aata hai!! Aaj hi Qabaili illaqai keh 6 azad MNAs neh PML N join ker li!! Saaarai noorai tujh jaisaii jaaahil kion hotai hain?

Luv.Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: کیوں بھئی پٹواریو ! ! کتھے وڑ گیا تواڈا تجرب

Some time I think PTI supporters are not Pakistani !!! for God sake forget this bull-**** and think positive for country. If people of Pakistan did not give u chance this time then stop crying and wait for next election. Honestly I know many people who like PTI but they did not vote for IK because of abusive youth and also IK language.
If you you need tissues I can send u to wipe ur tears and calm down.
PAkistan Zindabad

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Kamran Khan To Nawaz Sharif.hahaha

cry babies why cant we see paris in Peshawar? Where are all that big words Imran used to say? Why are the drones still flying? Why is nato supply still not stoped. Why are the governer and cm houses not abolished? WHY WHY WHY . itni drama baazi kiun ki thee election ralies main ?

values

That was not Kamran Khan policy to support Norra-S.Actually Geo and Jang group was involved in NRO2 with Saudi Arabia,UK, and Establishment.Kamran,Safi,Hamid Mir,Sohail Waaraech,Iftikhar Ahmad ,Irfan Saddiqui were only puppets.

Insight

Senator (1k+ posts)

This media is also a business. see from this angle as well. I am not saying Kami takes lifafa or not. can you imagine how much these anchors are making?? It's a mafia and these guys are making a fortune. I do not think most of these anchors need lifafa anymore..

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahaha kesey election commission ney reject kaar dia lahore ki rigging report now enjoy