Nawaz Sharif for Foreign Minister post

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like to see Nawaz Sharif as next Foreign Minister of Pakistan. He has experience of being FM while he was PM. I think he will represent the establishment and the corrupt mafia very well.

Agar PM nahe ban saka tou kea hua FM he bana do patwarion. Kuch tou bana do us ko please.

Kahen khudkushi na kar lay

Azaadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would like to see Nawaz Sharif as next Foreign Minister of Pakistan. He has experience of being FM while he was PM. I think he will represent the establishment and the corrupt mafia very well.

Agar PM nahe ban saka tou kea hua FM he bana do patwarion. Kuch tou bana do us ko please.

He can’t represent his party from nation party how can he present Pakistan. Military is given him everything on plate past 40 years he still loses it. Pmln from nation party has become boot polish party

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)

Make sure to write on a perche what he is supposed to talk.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Now, imagine the I.Q of these Dumb Phucks 🤣

No wonder even Inter pass Bajwa realized that these Phucks led by a Crackhead were up to no good

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Jub 17 seaton wali party govt bana sakthi hai to phir ye FM kyu nahi ban saktha. Agar Pakistan ki bund maarni hi hai, to phir sahi se maaro.