Nazir Naji Abusing a Journalist - MUST See!

Reader

Re: Nazir Naji Abusing Journalist - MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look brother, lets say this Journalist(Ahmed Noorani) is not a real charecter but some other senior Journalist Camouflaged as a new comer. since i have seeen some comments that this may be the Ansar Abbasi, i would say 2 things here
1) if this was really a new comer and no trape/game behind it then this is not only appriciateable but soluteable .
2) if this was Camouflage then ofcourse interview taker had to tolrate all that.
Hope you got the point. and dont forget that politics is every where even in teh grave yards.
admin said:
How come noone is appreciating the journalist who was asking questions to Mr Naji?

Naji gave him every gali in the book but he kept his cool and showed his class. I for one wouldn't be able to control myself If someone abuse a mother or sister like Naji did.

Re: Nazi Naji Corrupt Journalist Zardari Kaa Pittho

Since when a seniour journalist became a prisdesnt that you can not ask him question. M. F. agar plot liya he, to accept ker,, i think he should be fired from his post.,
By the way any one knows which channel he works for.

SMART JOURNALIST,,,, HE WROTE THAT BASTARD EMAIL ADDRESS,,,GUYS DO EMAIL HIM

M

Murshad Jee

princeasmat said:
By the way any one knows which channel he works for.

I think he does'nt work for any TV chanel, He only writes coulums in Daily Jung. Because he is very senior Journalist thats why different TV chenels invite him for their talk shows.

He work for Jang Group as a Columnist. If you read his column you will notice that he only write in favour of the Corruption King Zardari .When zardari said that Chief Justice Iftikhar become a politician, he supported that.........

Baray mian kee tangain Kabar main hain magar phir bhee Hera Pheri sai baaz nahi aarahay.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

This guy has a history of supporting whoever is in power. Be it Ghadari, Sharifs, Chaudries or Mushy. He was the one who wrote the speech of Nawaz Sharif when he fired Mushy. He is the worst of the worsts.

M

Murshad Jee

smnaeem said:
hi bhen chod,maan chod ,kutey ke puttar nazir naji kanjar kahin key,i am sorry not to write your these qualities before,go and sleep with your mother in the grave you son of a bitch.You really deserve this kind of language,i hope it will straighten up your filthy mind.you are proud that you have connections and you can fix everyone,go head and fix me you maan chod ,bhen chod,bastard.

hi smnaeem
Nazir Naji is a currept and filthy minded journalist.............everyone knows that now..............but
please do not use this kind of lenguage here..........thanks a lot
if you realy want to inform him about these qualities you just mentioned.....please email him personaly.. ;)
[email protected]

M

Murshad Jee

smnaeem said:
hi murshad ji,i am very sorry to use this kind of language ,i am not this type but when i heard his tape abusing the other joounalist who was in a begging mood to talk to him and nazir naji was not llistening and keep on cursing him.i know nazir naji have connections on high up but that does not mean,he openly threaten the person.I got mad when i heard him even though i have nothing to do with both of them.i just wanted to teach a lesson to naji that next he should be careful,i say sorry again for using that kind of language.

Thanks brother........................ :D

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

i would call nazir naji " meer jaffer" of journalism.more than 80% pakistani not only dont like him but hate him because he always looks his own interest rather than the national interest.You can check his past and compare with other joornalists like ansar abbasi,rauf classra,attaul haq qasmi,rauf siddiqui,ayaz amir,kamran shafi and many more. This nazir naji is a disgrace for our beloved pakistan,he was always for sale to every govt in power,highly corrupt. like[zardari]

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Guys

You all need to know this. His real name is Khanzeer Naji not Nazir Naji. He still continues to write in Jang. What can we do to stop this SOB ever writing again in any newspaper?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Qadiyani/Ahmadi agent - Nazir Naji

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuerXOOfKE[/video]

cool6004364

legally audio message has no validity if the person is nazir naji in second video he is totally drunk.

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)

Bribery and flattering has many farms and especially in Pakistan, we come across everyday with a new way of these tools to get the hidden an open objectives of civilized miscreants.

Nazeer Naji Mafia gives sermons in talk shows and spread his evil thinking through some of the well renowned newspapers and media channels.

While listening his intellectual conversation with , one can well imagine is mental level and the black face behind the media face.

He wrote another column in daily Jang
http://jang.com.pk/jang/may2009-daily/0 ... 9/col2.htm

and tried to bribe and flattered chief minister Shahbaz Sharif to protect his plot, I am not optimistic about Shabaz Sharif , as they are also involve in these evils, as most of the politicians use these Bakao journalist as a tools.

We have to appreciate few fair journalist like Ansar Abassi, Mr. Abbasi please keep it regardless of any influence from any source

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nazir Naji Exposed and He Started Abusing

Ahmad Noorani Exposed he started Abusing (bigsmile)

Last edited:

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nazir Naji Exposed and He Started Abusing

look at his filthy language ................... even illiterate do not speak like that ....... how come people like him become journalist ... a bad name for the journalism and journalist ...shame shame shame .......:angry_smile: