Need a long march towards PCB office

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
We don't need a long march for PCB we need a long march to kill all the politician we need a long march who aim that on that date we will Hang all the politician on the pole of Islamabad,,, we need long march which ended on a Bloody Revolution (Khooni Inqilaab) like Iran Iyetullah Khomeini... in front of all the public.....

friendpakistani

hi

The board members are senseless except Abdul qadir (chief selector) who gave resignation today (not knowing the exact reason).

i think we will loss to NETHERLAND on tuesday and our team will return to country with great honour and respect.

paksitani team does not deserve to be in next round, the selection of all good players have been intentionally delayed by asking them to produce NOC from ICL whereas they could have been selected for this T20 world cup without NOC. Half of the present team is TEST 11 so how can they play T20. Afridi can't play test, oneday and T20, then why he is in the team.

Can Ejaz Butt come on TV and ask for appology for hurting the millions of cricket fans arround the world.

jumbo

Citizen
we destroyed everything not only politics but also cricket.All another cricket country getting benefit frm wasim experience but we do,nt want.Our cricket board members are racist.
Imran nazir and Razzaq they have already played icl.They showed their performance also.Imran is actually t20 played he is 1000% better than our opner Ahmed shahzad .Asif is also neglected they could not solve his problem till.they are wasting him.A Razaq is super all rounder but no chance
Yesterday Pakistan really played bad.
I thinh pak ......
pak ka allah hi hafiz hai

M

Murshad Jee

All of our team and especially MOTA EJAZ BUTT when they come to Pakistan should be welcome by shoes on the air port and after give them GULLI DANDA's instead of Bat and Ball.
I think..........
When England lost their first match from Netherlands's team they request Pakistani team to take some money and let us win this match because you can win your second match from Netherlands easily and our team decided to take money.
It could be such a shame for England to out from the tournament when they are hosting this tournament in their own country.
If you see the performance of our team, there was not only one Six in the match and all of them were playing like a Test Match.
100% that match was fixed, I have no doubt.