NEED FOR A NEW POLITICAL PARTY!!!

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan needs a new vibrant pro-Pakistan party.
We have punjabi party, sindhi parties, pakhton party, baloch nationalist party, we have party for mullas, we have party who has hijacked socalled muhajirs, we even have a siraiki nationalist party.

What about creating a Pro-Pakistan nationalistic party? Which stands for the vision of Iqbal. which stands for the doctrine of Quaid.
With a clear agenda. Changing the political structure of Pakistan forever. Parties with no agenda have to use money for getting votes. This is a cheap way. No one can stand against a party which gives hope and vision. That party should address the issues clearly and should have a road map to get Pakistan out of this quicksand.
An end has to come to these "jahazi assemblies", we have to end provincial system and rather create smaller administrative zones. Call them districts or whatever. One President and mayors or governors to administrate districts. Make things easier. We have a mess, which is a load on national budget.
We have president and governors, we have prime minister with "wuzrae aala", and wafaqi cabina and provincial assemblies. We have nazims and god knows what else.
A huge bunch of germs living like over men in society. We have feudal lords who run parties like dynasties and behave like pharaos. what can the nation expect from them?
Remember the fittest survive. Evolutionary forces of Allah will be on our side.
We have everything, we have examples of real rule of justice in our history. Hz. Omar bin Khattab. We have examples of bravery to stand aginst the forces of evil, Hz. Ali sher-e-khuda.
Why do we need leaders who take dictations from U.S ambassador. Why do we need leaders who have bank accounts in foriegn banks. Even a rickshaw driver in this country knows whats going on. They just dont have any alternative.
Please dont make it to a discussion about who is better than whom. Our "mazi" and "haal" is like an open book for us.
I want you guys to think and reflect about a new alternative. A Pakistan National Front. Lets work for a better destiny.

Action speaks louder than words.
Unity, Faith, Discipline, AGAIN!

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
One sincere and honest person, Imran Khan, has already laid foundation of such a party. I want all Pakistanis to seriously and with open mind assess him and his party, and InshaAllah you will reach the same conclusion as I have.
He is genuinly working for the betterment of the country and he will lead to change.

Pray for Pakistan and make every effort you can. Our mother country is knee deep in troubles and needs us all. We must also identify our internal enemies and rid our country from them, no matter how powerful they may be. They deserve to be behind bars and not deciding the nation's future.

The dreams of our great leaders are yet to be materialised but more importat, the abmitions of our younger generation MUST NOT depend on American consular officers decision - as it did for last two..

With our efforts and Allah's help, we can change the status quo !!
Come along and reclaim the country.

Unity . Faith . Descipline

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
lahori said:
PAKISTAN TEHRIK E INSAF ....DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR?

Yes right, PTI so that we build "Prosperous Pakistan" and prosperous "Western Wives" who could be able to date their ex-boyfriends while still in with someones' elses Nikahs. Allah Pakistan ko buhut saaray Imran khan dey. Long live Imran and long live Pakistan.its will be a very proud feeling for all of us that our next generations' mothers enjoy the same level of freedom which has been set by our great leader Imran Khan.

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
kashifr said:
lahori said:

Yes right, PTI so that we build "Prosperous Pakistan" and prosperous "Western Wives" who could be able to date their ex-boyfriends while still in with someones' elses Nikahs. Allah Pakistan ko buhut saaray Imran khan dey. Long live Imran and long live Pakistan.its will be a very proud feeling for all of us that our next generations' mothers enjoy the same level of freedom which has been set by our great leader Imran Khan.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
I think instead of making a new party, why not to taste the existing party, whom we never tasted. We have seen PML N, we have seen pml Q, we have seen PPP three times, we have seen our religious parties in two provinces. They were busy in all sorts of corruptions and increasing their bank balances outside the country. Here I would like to tell you that PML N was far better than other so called awami parties.

We are having parties more than the Pakistani population. No need for other parties.
I think we should give a chance to IMRAN KHAN.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
kashifr said:
lahori said:

What a pathetic logic and reasons you got there.

Agar mafi mangi jaye tu allah bhi mafi kar deita hai. He openly admitted that he is not an angel and made some mistakes. Besides that his career as a politican and as a person is clean as a crystal.

So are you serious, when you say that is the only reason, he can't be followed? You need to rethink!

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
kashifr said:
lahori said:

We are all human beings and so prone to commit mistakes. Nobody can say that he never commit any mistake otherwise we are then prophets and angels.
Whatever he did in the past, he regretted. We should not dig the personal life. As a leader he is standing on principles. He is not telling lies what we are seeing from our so called leaders daily so much so that sometimes I think that surely they are thinking that we are morons.

I think he deserve a chance.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
mirchi said:
We are all human beings and so prone to commit mistakes. Nobody can say that he never commit any mistake otherwise we are then prophets and angels.
Whatever he did in the past, he regretted. We should not dig the personal life. As a leader he is standing on principles. He is not telling lies what we are seeing from our so called leaders daily so much so that sometimes I think that surely they are thinking that we are morons.

I think he deserve a chance.

Spot on brother. No one admits their mistakes and Imran Khan openly did. Atleast he did not murder and put bodies in a bori.

It reminds me of a few of elder people I know in my village. The only reason they won't vote for Imran because he married a yahudan. I hope Kashif sahab not one of them

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)
lahori said:
kashifr said:
lahori said:

What a pathetic logic and reasons you got there.

Agar mafi mangi jaye tu allah bhi mafi kar deita hai. He openly admitted that he is not an angel and made some mistakes. Besides that his career as a politican and as a person is clean as a crystal.

So are you serious, when you say that is the only reason, he can't be followed? You need to rethink!

Allah apnay sub bundoon ko maaf kur deyta hai. You just cannot seperate his past from his present and future, (I think its the biggest punishment for him from God) his children are not Pakistani and don't tell me pls Jamaima is teaching them "Shariah". Its just a shame. To tell you the truth Gorrian is turha ki insult only "Desiyon" ki kurty hain, but if they do it so openly to white guys, they put these girls to their place right away.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
kashifr said:
Allah apnay sub bundoon ko maaf kur deyta hai. You just cannot seperate his past from his present and future, (I think its the biggest punishment for him from God) his children are not Pakistani and don't tell me pls Jamaima is teaching them "Shariah". Its just a shame. To tell you the truth Gorrian is turha ki insult only "Desiyon" ki kurty hain, but if they do it so openly to white guys, they put these girls to their place right away.

Allah maaf kar deita hai laikin KASHIFR nahi karta. Shame on you even saying that.
Allah is the best judger.
It is not his saza, you are the one in saza with leaders like zardari leading you

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother you remember the initial days of Islam? Those new Muslims had done all sorts of things during their pre-Islamic era. But when they became Muslims, then they were the best of Muslims. Allah has forgiven their sins. At least now since he became a leader of a party, we never heard that he had done any corruption. Allah is all time forgiver.

Adeel

Founder
mirchi said:
Brother you remember the initial days of Islam? Those new Muslims had done all sorts of things during their pre-Islamic era. But when they became Muslims, then they were the best of Muslims. Allah has forgiven their sins. At least now since he became a leader of a party, we never heard that he had done any corruption. Allah is all time forgiver.

:) We do have some sensible posters on this forum

RashidAhmed

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
London wale peer Sahib ki MQM
Beemari ki Peoples Party
Maulana Deisel ki JUI-F
Musharraf ki Muslim League-Q
Peer Pagara ki Muslim League Functional

ke alawa baqi sab jamaatain theek hain