Need for an educational forum-Please give your toughts. Thanks

Aijazahmed

Dear Members, Mods and Admins:

Assalamalaikum

Is it possible here at siasat.pk that we have a separate forum exclusive for educational purposes only?

1-I like to introduce the efforts of people (especially Pakistanis and Muslims) towards education around the world. Our young people should know at what extent we are doing educational services to mankind.

2-Islamic (NOT SECTARIANS) teaching websites should be in this form that can help us to read Quran with proper pronunciations and translations.

3-I also want to include the different web sites on school level education that can help our kids to overcome their problems especially in Maths and Sciences.

4-Different professional exams links and their preparation sites should also be in this forum.

5- Anything more like this that you members want to include.

Please say your thoughts.

sahiL

its a huge task but not impossible....n i guess it'll be very helpful 4 all of us as well...........

I have already suggested this to admin to have a forum where Pakistani people help Pakistani people in education/ Job/Business,
We need to be united regardless our political difference. We Love Pak people who live in Punjab, Pakhatoon and Baloch or Sindh. We love all Pakistnai and want to help if we can in anyway.

To be honest, I Live in Caanda. if any PAKISTANI come and ask help, WE HELP FIRST doesn't matter which part of Pakistan he belong too, This is our rule and most of people are like that in overseas. Pakistani people are very helpful and we like to help our Pakistani brothers if they are looking for help

I am agreeing with this post. Admin, Please have some consideration

no-violence

Thats a very good idea but the members of this forum are completely immersed in political bashing and kafir calling activities they least care about education, I haven't seen much activity here against HEC dissolution

Dear Members, Mods and Admins:

Assalamalaikum

Is it possible here at siasat.pk that we have a separate forum exclusive for educational purposes only?

1-I like to introduce the efforts of people (especially Pakistanis and Muslims) towards education around the world. Our young people should know at what extent we are doing educational services to mankind.

2-Islamic (NOT SECTARIANS) teaching websites should be in this form that can help us to read Quran with proper pronunciations and translations.

3-I also want to include the different web sites on school level education that can help our kids to overcome their problems especially in Maths and Sciences.

4-Different professional exams links and their preparation sites should also be in this forum.

5- Anything more like this that you members want to include.

Please say your thoughts.

Abbasi Bhai, time for one more sarcastic post, PTI supporter agreeing with MQM supporter.

I strongly agree with post, if we can help the youngsters in any way or at least can guide the parents to look in the right direction will be very useful.
I suppose a good percentage of members and readers are parents, mostly overseas following similar curriculum in different corners of the world like GCSE, O Levels and A Levels.

There are a few websites our student children can benefit, lets share these web addresses, books that can be useful.
My kids are reading Quran e Pak on web from Islamabad. It is a one to one tuition and you will be surprised with the quality service provided. There are few institutions now, just google Quranreading and list will come up.

If you can make a children tab, that will be wonderful.
First wife (home ministry) will be happy with second wife (siasat.pk)

Masha Allah,

Needless to say you both have helped me to come out from deadly frustration,

To be very honest I count both of you as the best human being, who have experience of life very closely,

Our unity is very important regardless of political affiliation, I have gone through with this thread very closely, and I believe, it is doable, I wish I could have had seen this thread a little early to call team tech experts to have some brain storming in this regard, how ever I will request a meeting next weekend with team and will try to come up with the practicle approach towards this idea.

Will get back to you guys, as soon as possible, however I will take this delay as positive, because coming 4-5 days will provide an additional opportunity to all of our active members to pour their ideas in this regard, which will help much more to execute something positive to our community in and out Pakistan.

Aijazahmed

Abbasi Bhai, time for one more sarcastic post, PTI supporter agreeing with MQM supporter.

I strongly agree with post, if we can help the youngsters in any way or at least can guide the parents to look in the right direction will be very useful.
I suppose a good percentage of members and readers are parents, mostly overseas following similar curriculum in different corners of the world like GCSE, O Levels and A Levels.

There are a few websites our student children can benefit, lets share these web addresses, books that can be useful.
My kids are reading Quran e Pak on web from Islamabad. It is a one to one tuition and you will be surprised with the quality service provided. There are few institutions now, just google Quranreading and list will come up.

If you can make a children tab, that will be wonderful.
First wife (home ministry) will be happy with second wife (siasat.pk)

Thanks to second the idea.

Aijazahmed

Masha Allah,

Needless to say you both have helped me to come out from deadly frustration,

To be very honest I count both of you as the best human being, who have experience of life very closely,

Our unity is very important regardless of political affiliation, I have gone through with this thread very closely, and I believe, it is doable, I wish I could have had seen this thread a little early to call team tech experts to have some brain storming in this regard, how ever I will request a meeting next weekend with team and will try to come up with the practicle approach towards this idea.

Will get back to you guys, as soon as possible, however I will take this delay as positive, because coming 4-5 days will provide an additional opportunity to all of our active members to pour their ideas in this regard, which will help much more to execute something positive to our community in and out Pakistan.

Actually the idea came in my mind because of three reasons.

1-I am very much frustrated of the recent decission of PK govt. to dissolve the HEC. One of my real nephew doing PhD. in France on Metallurgical Engineering with the scholarship of HEC. He is also very much worried about the situation. This weekend, I have been writing many emails to many of my friends and pk govt. officials around the world to stop this. But see what comes up. I wish things will go on as is. While doing all these efforts I googled HEC in different countries and I saw many web sites from many Muslims and Pakistanis who are doing tremendous job to help and support education free of charge.

2-As you know, I have one 14 years one at home, mom has taught him reading Quran Paak, but still we need him to have some lesson on Tajweed to correct his arabic pronunciation. I found many sites who can serve the purpose.Moreover, most of the time, due to my job, I am away of home and he needs some help in his Gr. 8 maths and science. So, I found these educational websites very helpful and I am very pleased that these websites are offering very good stuff for his age.

3-Education is my passion. Politics is hobby.;)

So, I thought, why not we all friends should share these info in siasat.pk, so that everyone who is in need can have the benefit of everything in one place.

Thanks anyways of liking the idea. Hope it will work , and you will get the reward of Sadqa-e-Jariyah.

Actually the idea came in my mind because of three reasons.

1-I am very much frustrated of the recent decission of PK govt. to dissolve the HEC. One of my real nephew doing PhD. in France on Metallurgical Engineering with the scholarship of HEC. He is also very much worried about the situation. This weekend, I have been writing many emails to many of my friends and pk govt. officials around the world to stop this. But see what comes up. I wish things will go on as is. While doing all these efforts I googled HEC in different countries and I saw many web sites from many Muslims and Pakistanis who are doing tremendous job to help and support education free of charge.

2-As you know, I have one 14 years one at home, mom has taught him reading Quran Paak, but still we need him to have some lesson on Tajweed to correct his arabic pronunciation. I found many sites who can serve the purpose.Moreover, most of the time, due to my job, I am away of home and he needs some help in his Gr. 8 maths and science. So, I found these educational websites very helpful and I am very pleased that these websites are offering very good stuff for his age.

3-Education is my passion. Politics is hobby.;)

So, I thought, why not we all friends should share these info in siasat.pk, so that everyone who is in need can have the benefit of everything in one place.

Thanks anyways of liking the idea. Hope it will work , and you will get the reward of Sadqa-e-Jariyah.

Insha Allah..............

adnan_swati

i feel that the reaction on dissolution of HEC was not up to expectation . it s like a tsunami or like doctor taking out oxygen mask of a patient who is on last stages of his life.

Yar Abbasi Bhai , shadi krwane wala adrah bhi kholo.

Iek shadi aur krni chahee. ;)

I am kind of confused.

so lets say, we create another section called EDUCATION.
What then?

Please give your idea a bit more clearly.

I am kind of confused.

so lets say, we create another section called EDUCATION.
What then?

Please give your idea a bit more clearly.
No one will click that section.
May be Indians will go there.
Apni Qom ka kia lena dena Education se ?

Still if u want then u could try with section name , 'Hot Education.' ;)

Aijazahmed

i feel that the reaction on dissolution of HEC was not up to expectation . it s like a tsunami or like doctor taking out oxygen mask of a patient who is on last stages of his life.
It will get momentum, don't worry. You will see the reaction of education lovers soon. No need to say who are they.

Aijazahmed

No one will click that section.
May be Indians will go there.
Apni Qom ka kia lena dena Education se ?

Still if u want then u could try with section name , 'Hot Education.' ;)

Do not ever under estimate PAKI POWER my dear.

Not every Pakistani is like what you think.

Anybody who needs help in Power engineering, Which is called boiler engineering too, I can do it for u...

I am doing this course now....

And the engineers brothers in US or Canada , doing not their own field jobs , and not satisfy , should do this course....

Will be good for them

Further more in this regard, I will be looking forward to have more opinions before going to start brain storming.