New Member Introduction

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have not met shia brethren. We are Ahle Bait
Well you should, they have been looking for you for a very long time now.

Rest of your post was just mumbo jumbo so I didn't bother to reply.

P.S: Stop pasting links, believe me you will not get any traffic or backlinks from me.

P.P.S : How come I don't remember you at all? I've been here and active technically longer than Dr Adam, most probably you wer going on about the same thing you are now. That would explain it though.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
. I only fear that no Muslim come near that state of Syrians, when Ali ibn Al-Hussain AS (Imam Zainul Abedeen), Zianab binte Ali AS etc were brought to Syria after Karbala and Syrians were chanting on them: Oh you enemies of Islam, oh you enemies of Muhammad, oh you enemes of Aal e Muhammad ! Ali ibn Hussain AS stopped and replied: We are Aal e Muhammad. And the Syrians were surprised, shocked but remained stuck to their ignorance. Same is true unfortunately by today and will remain till the day of judgement that Ahl e Bait AS/ Aal e Muhammad will not be recognized by blind hearts. I only fear.
So you belong to the Aal e Mohammad sect.
Should I claim to be Aal e Mohammad if my surname is Jafri?
What you posted is based on history (which could be true or false) and has nothing to do with the Quran.

So you belong to the Aal e Mohammad sect.
Should I claim to be Aal e Mohammad if my surname is Jafri?
What you posted is based on history (which could be true or false) and has nothing to do with the Quran.
Brother Wake up Pak (Inshallah Pak will wake up, sooner is better, God willing).

1. Aal e Muhammad as sect? Heard first time. Does any group claims that? Do let me know if they do. How strange. Aal e Muhammad is lineage, just like Aal e Saud, Aal e Maktoom, Aal e Nahiyan. All Arab tribes call us Aal e Muhammad and respect accordingly. They are our brothers.

2. Jafri? If you are from race of Jafar As Sadiq AS, then off course you are Aal e Muhammad. Like in Yemen we are called Aal e Muhammad, as we (my particular race) are from race of Zayd ibn Ali ibn Hussayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib wa Fatima Az-Zahra AS binte Muhammad SAWW. Sorry if I couldn't understand your question. Apologies, if I did.

3. History. Yes. I quoted a historical event, according to the question asked. Our family and tribal history is complete and most ancient, documented on parchments, scrolls, all original we have, known as Aasar e Bani Hashim. Each incident is a must to be verified by at least 2 shahedeen (witnesses), one of them must directly belong to Bani Hashim and must have been present at the moment. It is more authentic than Ahadith collection which have normally only one Ravi. A single chain. Quran recommends 2 witnesses (present at the same time).

Arabs, as u know, are famous for their memory, recording of their ancestry, family trees, histories, hence marvelous books like Ansab ul Ashraf, Tazkira tul Ashraf etc.

This is just an introductory thread, so friends here asking and I am tying to answer accordingly. But great talking to you and such precious friends. Returning to Siasat.pk will give me more better understanding of present situations and thought models presently in Pakistan. A lot to learn and catch up ! Stay blessed my brother.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Oh Yes. There was a great fellow by name of Jani (his name was in Urdu text). What a lovely fellow he was. We used to call him Hamare Dil ke Jani. Then once his ID was blocked by admin and he renamed as Jani1. Is he still active? Any idea?
Maybe, he is a complete religious patwari hence I blocked him a long time a ago, so dunno if he is still around. Guy is an idiot and no capacity of critical thinking and beyond his programming.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Brother Wake up Pak (Inshallah Pak will wake up, sooner is better, God willing).

1. Aal e Muhammad as sect? Heard first time. Does any group claims that? Do let me know if they do. How strange. Aal e Muhammad is lineage, just like Aal e Saud, Aal e Maktoom, Aal e Nahiyan. All Arab tribes call us Aal e Muhammad and respect accordingly. They are our brothers.

2. Jafri? If you are from race of Jafar As Sadiq AS, then off course you are Aal e Muhammad. Like in Yemen we are called Aal e Muhammad, as we (my particular race) are from race of Zayd ibn Ali ibn Hussayn ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib wa Fatima Az-Zahra AS binte Muhammad SAWW. Sorry if I couldn't understand your question. Apologies, if I did.

3. History. Yes. I quoted a historical event, according to the question asked. Our family and tribal history is complete and most ancient, documented on parchments, scrolls, all original we have, known as Aasar e Bani Hashim. Each incident is a must to be verified by at least 2 shahedeen (witnesses), one of them must directly belong to Bani Hashim and must have been present at the moment. It is more authentic than Ahadith collection which have normally only one Ravi. A single chain. Quran recommends 2 witnesses (present at the same time).

Arabs, as u know, are famous for their memory, recording of their ancestry, family trees, histories, hence marvelous books like Ansab ul Ashraf, Tazkira tul Ashraf etc.

This is just an introductory thread, so friends here asking and I am tying to answer accordingly. But great talking to you and such precious friends. Returning to Siasat.pk will give me more better understanding of present situations and thought models presently in Pakistan. A lot to learn and catch up ! Stay blessed my brother.
Ah I see so you are a wannabe Arab, good luck with that. 👍
And for your own sake, stop taking your self and your supposed tribe and tribalism so seriously, other wise you are going to end up on butt end of jokes. Right about now, you sound totally bonkers!

Just another dude trying too hard with "hey look how awesome I am, I'm royalty and I'm this and I'm that" etc etc Two pages long this thread is and you have done nothing but talk about supposedly how awesome you are.

Anyway wont be long before you reveal your real self and motives ( more narcissism ) here. So yeah. Looking forward to that

Last edited:
Ah I see so you are a wannabe Arab, good luck with that. 👍
And for your own sake, stop taking your self and your supposed tribe and tribalism so seriously, other wise you are going to end up on butt end of jokes. Right about now, you sound totally bonkers!

Just another dude trying too hard with "hey look how awesome I am, I'm royalty and I'm this and I'm that" etc etc Two pages long this thread is and you have done nothing but talk about supposedly how awesome you are.

Anyway wont be long before you reveal your real self and motives ( more narcissism ) here. So yeah. Looking forward to that
Mr. Citizen X
I have digested your barking and vomiting so far. You said you are in Middle East for 45 years. I thought you are an elderly person so I must respect your age. But old hogs remain swine, that you prove. I do not want to go down to your level of filth, but remember, we have Sabr of Hussain AS in one hand, and sword of Ali AS in the other. I will make you taste your own balls very easily. You will find no place to hide your shit face. You are a moron and coward who is so afraid of his own filth and birth record, that you never dared to use your original name or ID on this forum, ancient member of the forum my foot.

I have seen and treated many psychopaths. At early stages, some are treatable. But acute psychological disturbances like you (Your ego banters: I don't bother, I will not give u backlinks, don't expect from me this, that). Mr. egotist. Who are you? Does your own mother knows your father? I bloody never knew you before yesterday and you think you are on some throne that people ask you for favors?

Yes all need a favor from you. Clean after u shit. You stink !

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mr. Citizen X
I have digested your barking and vomiting so far. You said you are in Middle East for 45 years. I thought you are an elderly person so I must respect your age. But old hogs remain swine, that you prove. I do not want to go down to your level of filth, but remember, we have Sabr of Hussain AS in one hand, and sword of Ali AS in the other. I will make you taste your own balls very easily. You will find no place to hide your shit face. You are a moron and coward who is so afraid of his own filth and birth record, that you never dared to use your original name or ID on this forum, ancient member of the forum my foot.

I have seen and treated many psychopaths. At early stages, some are treatable. But acute psychological disturbances like you (Your ego banters: I don't bother, I will not give u backlinks, don't expect from me this, that). Mr. egotist. Who are you? Does your own mother knows your father? I bloody never knew you before yesterday and you think you are on some throne that people ask you for favors?

Hahahaha, that was truly epic and see just as I predicted.

I must say I was surprised that it came so soon.

Oh yeah keep delusions of being from bani hashim or that you are even worth or comparable to the molecule from the dirt stuck under the shoe of Asad Ullah Ali Ibn Abi Talib to yourself. Just even thinking that you are even remotely related is a great insult to his majesty in itself.

You remind me more of Nawab Amber Shezada more than anything else

dr-nawab-amber-shahzada-a-candidate-who-never-wins-1572332314-5512.jpg

Hahahaha, that was truly epic and see just as I predicted.

I must say I was surprised that it came so soon.

Oh yeah keep delusions of being from bani hashim or that you are even worth or comparable to the molecule from the dirt stuck under the shoe of Asad Ullah Ali Ibn Abi Talib to yourself. Just even thinking that you are even remotely related is a great insult to his majesty in itself.

You remind me more of Nawab Amber Shezada more than anything else

dr-nawab-amber-shahzada-a-candidate-who-never-wins-1572332314-5512.jpg
Stop it here. Or come with your real ID. (only if you are not ashamed of your ID, which off course you are). I don't have habit of talking to a no-body.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Citizen X

Please don't engage with Citizen X he is an Mentally challenged,
Welcome to the forum.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Stop it here. Or come with your real ID. (only if you are not ashamed of your ID, which off course you are). I don't have habit of talking to a no-body.
LOL you have no concept of online anonymity do you! And unlike you I am not peddling my wares or looking to get some free traffic and promo from here. So I don't need to.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Please don't engage with Citizen X he is an Mentally challenged,
Welcome to the forum.
Says the person who can't come up with a single logical argument to defend stance and as all discussions with feeble minded people, always end in abuse and cursing! lol

Says the person who can't come up with a single logical argument to defend stance and as all discussions with feeble minded people, always end in abuse and cursing! lol
Who told you I am here for arguments and that with you. Who are you to me? Why you have such super importance ego about yourself that people come here to entertain you. Come out of delusions.

Further, do not interfere or poke your nose into my threads. They are not meant for you. Do not intrude like an uninvited guest. Thanks

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who told you I am here for arguments and that with you. Who are you to me? Why you have such super importance ego about yourself that people come here to entertain you. Come out of delusions.

Further, do not interfere or poke your nose into my threads. They are not meant for you. Do not intrude like an uninvited guest. Thanks
First of all you are no body to tell me what I can and cannot do.
Second This is a public forum so I can post where ever I like. Tough luck. Learn to live with it 😉
Third. Don't get your panties in a twist and take it easy man before you pop a vein, what happened to all your claims of the sabar of the ahle bayt you posses! lol

Wake up Pak

1. Aal e Muhammad as sect? Heard first time. Does any group claims that? Do let me know if they do. How strange.
What is the difference between the followers of Punjtan and Aal e Mohammad?
Jafri? If you are from race of Jafar As Sadiq AS, then off course you are Aal e Muhammad.
No, I do not consider myself to be Aal e Mohammad.
I was born into a Sunni family, but now I do not belong to any sect.
History. Yes. I quoted a historical event, according to the question asked. Our family and tribal history is complete and most ancient, documented on parchments, scrolls, all original we have, known as Aasar e Bani Hashim. Each incident is a must to be verified by at least 2 shahedeen (witnesses), one of them must directly belong to Bani Hashim and must have been present at the moment. It is more authentic than Ahadith collection which have normally only one Ravi. A single chain. Quran recommends 2 witnesses (present at the same time).
That logic does not hold water with me. However, if this makes you feel superior to others, you should reflect on your shortcomings.

Wake up Pak

Mr. Citizen X

Are you sure that you are a psychologist? After reading this post, I'm convinced that you are a quake. Maybe you need to see a psychologist.

What is the difference between the followers of Punjtan and Aal e Mohammad?

No, I do not consider myself to be Aal e Mohammad.

I was born into a Sunni family, but now I do not belong to any sect.

That logic does not hold water with me. However, if this makes you feel superior to others, you should reflect on your shortcomings.
Jazak Allah brother Wake up Pakistan. I becomes highest happy when a Muslim brother proclaims like you that he does not belong to any sect. Alhumdulillah. My brother, may Allah's highest blessings shower on you and your family. It's been a great pleasure meeting you. It does not seem that I will participate on this forum anymore. Pardon me for shortage of time and concentration on my main field. I accept my mistake.

You are most welcome to discuss anything with me on email: [email protected]

It will be a best pleasure to share the knowledge with you which I have, and learn from you what I don't know. Inshallah. We always learn from each other and there is no limit to the sea of knowledge. Looking forward.

Wake up Pak

Jazak Allah brother Wake up Pakistan. I becomes highest happy when a Muslim brother proclaims like you that he does not belong to any sect. Alhumdulillah. My brother, may Allah's highest blessings shower on you and your family. It's been a great pleasure meeting you. It does not seem that I will participate on this forum anymore. Pardon me for shortage of time and concentration on my main field. I accept my mistake.

You are most welcome to discuss anything with me on email: [email protected]

It will be a best pleasure to share the knowledge with you which I have, and learn from you what I don't know. Inshallah. We always learn from each other and there is no limit to the sea of knowledge. Looking forward.
Best of luck.