New Political Party

A

arshad_lahore

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GsoA8mIF3M[/video]

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am totally in favour of this idea. I have always said that Pakistan needs a new political party conisiting of patriotic elements.
It will be the most powerful block in pakistan in the nearest future inshallah.
We have to gather pro pakistanis on one platform.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Typhoon said:
I am totally in favour of this idea. I have always said that Pakistan needs a new political party conisiting of patriotic elements.
It will be the most powerful block in pakistan in the nearest future inshallah.
We have to gather pro pakistanis on one platform.

that's very good idea hum aik aesi party ko banane mein madad karein jis mein woh log hoon jin ka background hum sab ke samne hai

sishehzad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Great Idea! But instead of starting a new party why don't we all join Imran Khan and his party Pakistan Tehhreek-e-Insaaf.
I truely belive if all those good pple join together and work for only one goal which is "MAKING PAKISTAN A DEVELOPED COUNTRY" they can make it possible.

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sishehzad said:
Great Idea! But instead of starting a new party why don't we all join Imran Khan and his party Pakistan Tehhreek-e-Insaaf.
I truely belive if all those good pple join together and work for only one goal which is "MAKING PAKISTAN A DEVELOPED COUNTRY" they can make it possible.

Agree to what you said. We will need a leader for this new party . IK is the best choice, so its better to strengthen PTI.

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree that there needs to be a change but do not forget that setting up a political party and gaining popularity takes time. I would suggest that because you already trust Imran Khan due to his past success why not support and be part of his party which is already in place and the only thing lacking is LOTS OF VOTES!!!

I certainly agree that people like Shehzad Roy, Abrar and others should step into politics if they are aiming for a bigger and complete change. If these people do not want to be full time politicians then at least show their support for Imran Khan so that their fans join Tehreek-e-Insaf and TI gains popularity in masses. Celebrities who are working for social cause can make Teherek e Insaf a great success in next elections.

Setting up a new party only means a doubtful success and a wait of another 10-20 years.