News Beat - 22nd June 2011 - Marvi Memon & Haroon Rasheed - Why Marvi Memon Resigned??

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what the hell is this anchor,,, she should go to lahore near shahi fort and do some other business,,, she is so annoying,,,,,,,

jaanmark

Fareeha you are not fair with your questions to Marvi Memon . we love Marvi Memon in all weather our best dau's for Marvi Memon.

Haroon Rasheed Allah help you amine

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Welldone Marvi memon you have done a great job. that was a great tamacha of those lutes. you are much better than any oppsitin leaders. they are only shoting nothing happend. but you showed that you can. Zanjerain tutain ge to ye structure tutay ga. Aj uski pehli karhi nikal gei. Ye nam nyad leader jino ne systematically qabza kia howa hai. kosesh isko torhnay ki our behtar nehi ho sakti thi. Shabash our please PTI join kar lo.

Khanji1

Councller (250+ posts)
Sharmeela Farooqui is daughter of most corrupt bureaucrat of Pakistan. She has s huge empire of wealth looted by her father and herself. She has no right to represent innocent & poor people of Pakistan. Same is the case with Nawaz Sharif and his party. This kind of discussions brings no relief to the country or miserable people of my beloved country. Listening and watching this program is wastage of time and money.

crankthskunk

I can not understand why this B**ch is always on the television? What she has to offer to Pakistan, corruption and theft is in her blood. "Haram Khoor" can not be truthful in any matter.

Why media bring such people on the Television?
We should all pressurised Pakistani media to ditch corrupt liars like Sharmila, Faisal Abidi, Kaira, etc.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
NS and others from his party should stop the critic of military establishment now,no reason to be targeted for that. Let the common person deal this issue.As for NS and Zardari are concerned both are corrupt,everyone knows that, now NS realised that Zardari was making him fool and he is out to get Zardari ,its over with PPP . sharmila farooqi should also listen others too. Only one person deserve the chance to take this country out of this choas is "IMRAN KHAN" ,the only one and # 1.

Last edited:

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
I can not understand why this B**ch is always on the television? What she has to offer to Pakistan, corruption and theft is in her blood. "Haram Khoor" can not be truthful in any matter.

Why media bring such people on the Television?
We should all pressurised Pakistani media to ditch corrupt liars like Sharmila, Faisal Abidi, Kaira, etc.

well said bro.

This ***** is product of corrupt parents. I like what Haroon Rasheed said in the end. These corrupt parties are going to destroy each other.. Pakistani nation had enough of them already.... Imran Khan is my man...

amin87

Citizen
A general comment for PTI lovers... Tum Logon main zara bhi tolerance nahi hay ...koi zara sa Kuch keh day .. Galion pay Aa jatay Ho .. Not fair .. Tum log elections jeet k jawab do.. Jo tareeqa hay .. Werna apni Internet goverment announce ker do.. Aur Yahan Jaisa kertay Ho kertay raho :) main nay logic say baat ki hay .. Air reply bhi sirif logic ka karon ga.. Waisay muhterma Marvi reserve seat say Ai theen...Now she can contest .....

PERWANA

Citizen
This besharmila is worst ever i hate, corrupt doughter of corrupt steel mill looter and cheila or corony of corrupt Zardari, what she is preaching to the people, it is joke if this corrupt elite talking about poor people.

PERWANA

Citizen
yes, this cheriya should go to see the ENT Dr, to clean her voice first to make it one voice. Insisting same stupid thing again and again waste the time for nothing.

PERWANA

Citizen
Democracy is patience, we don,t invite or force any one to join politics, they come by themselves, people of Pakistan give them the seat they are proud for, now people have right to ask the question too.