News Night with Talat - 23rd June 2011 - Hina Rabani Khar - Foreign Policy of Pakistan

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Just pray to Allah the Exalted as she hardly seems capable for managing foreign relations....Moreover, what "policy makers" is she talking about?....There is no such thing in Pakistan....

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thats another nail in the coffin that the govt made Hina Rabani as foreign minister who dont know ABCD of foreign affairs and Zardari said he wants to be remembered in the history. Yeah as the person on earth who destroyed every institutions and deptt in the country.The govt could not find any other person better than her to persue the foreign affairs .Hina is such a weak ,incompetent and unorthodox that she wont be any beneficial for pak.Govt should find someone from the foreign affairs who have very extensive knowledge about these affairs but Zardari wants to ruin the nation and all the politicians and military establishment let him do that ,just sitting on the sideline and watching like "Tamashbeens".Hina had already said in the beginig that she dont want this job because she dont have any experience but thats what zardari wanted,incompetent people on all the important jobs and institutions. I hope someone will file a case in the SC against this govt what they are doing with the nation.

Last edited:

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Honourable Hina Rabani Khar is lieing . She is a po pat of USA AND VERY GOOD VERY VERY PERSONAL FRIEND OF ZARADARI . WE HAVE NO CONFIDENCE TO HER.

why she not tell the truth how much she have make $$$$$$$$$$$ under her time .

Hina Rabani Khar with zardari to killing Pakistanis SHAME ON HER.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know the whole program she is just defending the US and their people and how good they are and actually how lenient they are ... is she representing Pakistan or USA

sngilani

She is funny Sarah Palin of Pakistan. She chooses to quench her thirst with a bottle of Aquafina rather than Nestle. She is very seductive and quite a sharp cookie. Is she decently so intelligent to get this far in life or a cunning fox. Thanks to Zardari.

Hina1.jpg

Last edited:

anyie1

I dont know what is wrong with people,,,,,,,, try to understand,,,,,,,,, she is just a choooopa program, what do you expect from some one who is there just for the sake of money and postion, she is a shame for pak policy,,,,,,,,,,, just s-u-c-k and save your job and money

anyie1

she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just to stay in pppp and earn more money,,,,,,,,,,,,, she is bar-- king

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know about all the comments that you guys are making but even though I support IK I have never seen any female representative of Tehreek-e-insaaf on any channel, why is that? Has he not thought about that? or he doesn't want that at all.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am completely lost by listening to her comments and ideas. I do not know why we are unable to find anyone capable of handling the Foreign Affairs. She seems like another apologist for USA. She is better off working for the American state department with Henry Clinton Mr. Haqqani in Washigton would assist her.