News Watch

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

f6041bc696f1dd554e08cc6ec0754787.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: News watch - 29th July 2011 - Imran Khan

IK is right, nothing has been proven wrong so far what ever he is shouting for the last so many years...... these looters are going to sell this country and fly away leaving behind all of us without food and water, so better catch them before it is too late

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

i dont see any program of nawaz or shabaz baighairte ala .. becuse its not not worth to waist my time .. why the hell do u watch imrans show its not for slaves ..go and keep voting for ur beighirte ala so he can continue robbing pakistans money build shoping malls in uk ,,and may offer u security gaurds job in their on 5 ponds on cash in hand.

Jadoo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

IK lover.. look at your language, as well as your leader,how come you expect people vote for you.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

i dont see any program of nawaz or shabaz baighairte ala .. becuse its not not worth to waist my time .. why the hell do u watch imrans show its not for slaves ..go and keep voting for ur beighirte ala so he can continue robbing pakistans money build shoping malls in uk ,,and may offer u security gaurds job in their on 5 ponds on cash in hand.
Those rats hide from the media because they are afraid someone might bring up things like Shahbaz Sharif and Brian Hunt Wikileaks or ask for bank receipts for the billions that Sharif brothers sent abroad or ask Nawaz why he continuously lied about the deal with Musharraf.
Since they dont come on any program, their servants are forced to see Imran Khan.

GraanG2

IK lover.. look at your language, as well as your leader,how come you expect people vote for you.

I think u did not read the decent language of ur Photocopy Machine League Supporter #3 and #4...Post # 3 is the one who forced him to reply to him...Or may be u start reading from the bottom to top..

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

No one will vote for me or zaigham, they will vote for PTI because they want to get rid of corruption and they want a trustworthy government. If you can show any PTI leader abusing then please tell me, i can definitely show you a PMLN ghunda barking on TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGaHUSDaXY4&feature=player_embedded

For his barking, he was not removed from the party, on the other hand he was made Secretary Information of PMLN.

anyie1

PMLN and PPP are not even worth to talk about them,,,,,,,, they have taken this country 30 years behind due to their corruption and loot mar,,,,,,, i dont know who votes for them,,,,,,,,

freedom1

Voter (50+ posts)

This man is full of rubbish, sick minded PMLn fobia ho gaya hey is ko.

I have been trying to find the most decent word to reply in response of your statement and it came out as SHUT UP AND GET LOST.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)

oye chingado what is the reality .. are u telling us what is reality ... are we blind we can see what is reality so dont ff,,,,g tell us we are not son of shalimar company like u ... we fallow a leader with vision and idea .. what is the representation on nawaz shareef what the hell that taklo worths of .... the reality is that now we have ..to f... ur bloody personel intrest against pakistan .. watch how we hang u up with ur takloos

anyie1

oye chingado what is the reality .. are u telling us what is reality ... are we blind we can see what is reality so dont ff,,,,g tell us we are not son of shalimar company like u ... we fallow a leader with vision and idea .. what is the representation on nawaz shareef what the hell that taklo worths of .... the reality is that now we have ..to f... ur bloody personel intrest against pakistan .. watch how we hang u up with ur takloos
i am with you bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,, keep it up and get rid of these traitors and looters

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

IK is right but the opposition is with the govt behind the scene and people are sleeping .govt got the reprieve from judiciary today and army is also ****. May be army is planning something bigger than what people have in mind otherwise caretaker govt or elections could change the scenario .Hilroy's phone could have made the difference .Lets wait for the hard landing?

sngilani

Most Pakistanis and their leaders are corrupt. They will never accept a truthful person like IK who points out this corruption beacuse its hurts them at their balls. They will always try to stop Imran Khan to come to power otherwise they cannot spend corruption fed and tax free life in Pakistan.

Last edited: