NewsperViews - Imran Khans Long March Call Once More

highflier

Citizen
12-21-2009_91643_1.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kinl2xQFsHM[/video]

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: NewsperViews 'on IMRAN khan LONG MARCH CALL

sorry bro.i checked ur signatures down here in one reply i think u belong to PTI.
so i removed my comments .GOD BLESS U AND UR PARTY.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)

No any more time to go youtube and make ur wish true so comments is here same comments is for there.
LONG LIVE [imran] every true pakistani should help him to change these corrupt [zardari] [rehman-malik] [nawaz]
people.
GOD BLESS U [imran]

highflier

Citizen

786best786 said:
No any more time to go youtube and make ur wish true so comments is here same comments is for there.
LONG LIVE [imran] every true pakistani should help him to change these corrupt [zardari] [rehman-malik] [nawaz]
people.
GOD BLESS U [imran]
the whole point of we student coming together is this my brother thats why we are doing this to make our point clear and make a force, we should now do something instead of just saying ka sab sahi ho jie ga imran khan kar de ga we should show ourself omeed karta hoon ka app ka pass bhi camera ho ga!!!!

pakistan2009

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

786best786 said:
people.
GOD BLESS U [imran]

i agreed with you man.great answer.
inki phophi fozia wahab ki ministry katm hogai gi.es ka kiyal hai pakistani awaam essi tara zulm,corruption.mehngai.bhok main marti rahey lakin governament ko rehne dai.
arey bhai Allah ka khof karo ankar banney ka shol positive kaammo mai sarf karo.
well done imran khan pakistani people with you.
pakistan zindaabad.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think youth was ever active as much in politics in the whole history of Pakistan. All credit goes to Imran Khan.

Great Work guys

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
highflier said:
12-21-2009_91643_1.gif

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kinl2xQFsHM[/video]
hes right man you cannot let these looter get away with it this time. the nation have to stand with some one like imran khan. Nawaz and Zardari both hav got a corupt past so they would defend each other in the name of Democracy. Let us all rise with
the last hope IMRAN KHAN
Pakistan zindabad

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lahori said:
I don't think youth was ever active as much in politics in the whole history of Pakistan. All credit goes to Imran Khan.

Great Work guys

You are right that nowadays youth are very active in pakistani politics . That is very good for our nation.
Yes IK should get credit for this but not all.
Long before IK started his political work, there was AH , who , motivated young people of URBEN sindh.
We can learn alot of things from IK and from AH .
But believe me IK self has to learn alot in politics. I can give as example several of his political mistakes ( not intentional).Clever people learn from their mistakes , I hope he did and he will not repeat those mistakes.
IK alone can not do alot , he has to combie with other parties .
I myself want a combination of IK+AH , but , I know , this is difficult,but not impossible....They both have alot of things in common....
The very next election will be in RAWALPINDI within 3 months ( I guess)...
IK should take part in that election , I want him in Parliament.