Night # 19, where is the cult ?

Gul Sher Malik

MPA (400+ posts)
Tonight, Mr. Niazi will spend his 19th night in Attock Jail sniffing his own s h i t from in cell laterine in that 6x4 cell.

Before leaving, Mr Niazi tried to convince his cult that "bahir niklo", "essi zindagi say mauth achi"

They claim we have support of 80% Pakistanis, around 200 Millions !

Where is the cult hiding ??

Did Mr. Niazi trust his cult too much ? , or the cult has dumped him cz fear of boots?

Last edited:

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Niazi will spend his 19th night tonight in Attock Jail sniffing his own s h i t from in cell laterine in that 6x4 cell.

Before leaving, Mr Niazi tried to convince his cult that "essi zindagi say mauth achi"

In their bedrooms, away from the dark alleys of prison, munching on their Barbeque ribs and beef steaks. 😁

Punch777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr. Niazi will spend his 19th night tonight in Attock Jail sniffing his own s h i t from in cell laterine in that 6x4 cell.

Before leaving, Mr Niazi tried to convince his cult that "essi zindagi say mauth achi"

He is hiding in London with 2 Gongloos

amirbuni

Citizen

Maryam bitch is being fucked by Munira mistry and pimp Gul Sher is arranging the condoms
😆

stranger

teri mata ko bari chinta ho rehi hai... ye wohi jail hai na jahan teri baji mariam tandoori bhi cheekti thi... ke mere saath ziadti hui hai wahan...

lagta hai oos ziadti ke nateejay main kuch phatwari or paida ho giay hain

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In their bedrooms, away from the dark alleys of prison, munching on their Barbeque ribs and beef steaks. 😁
F4KQiBfaQAICdcr

Last edited:

Iconoclast

The cult is busy tongue washing the sins of those who frequently visit the whore houses which spawns haramis like you and your fellow fuck mate Mocha7....
You don't know the first thing about a cult... all you can do is parrot cliched words fed to you by those who feed your insatiable appetite for all that's haram.

Siberite

The cult is busy tongue washing the sins of those who frequently visit the whore houses which spawns haramis like you and your fellow fuck mate Mocha7....
You don't know the first thing about a cult... all you can do is parrot cliched words fed to you by those who feed your insatiable appetite for all that's haram.

لے وئ ، ایک اور دتو لال اپنے لیڈر کی حجامت کرنے جیل پہنچ گیا ھے ۔

Iconoclast

عطری سے یاد آیا تیری قطری باجی کا کیا حال ہے بھڑوے زیتون کا مجا بھی لیتے ہیں
Free mein chalatay hey yeh aaj kal apni baji ko, market mey rate aj kal iski beti aur biwi ka lagta hey.... Baji ko Mocha7 say bayah kay us kay chaklay pay bheja....
Phatwari phatwari kay saath apna "wealth" share nahi karega to kiss say karayga?

Analysis2021

MPA (400+ posts)
Tonight, Mr. Niazi will spend his 19th night in Attock Jail sniffing his own s h i t from in cell laterine in that 6x4 cell.

Before leaving, Mr Niazi tried to convince his cult that "bahir niklo", "essi zindagi say mauth achi"

4 years , where is the criminal ? still in London

Siberite

عطری سے یاد آیا تیری قطری باجی کا کیا حال ہے بھڑوے زیتون کا مجا بھی لیتے ہیں

ابھی تو تجھے حوالدار بھی یاد آئے گا ، اس کا سوٹا بھی ، اپنی چمنی اور اس کا اٹھانا بھی 🤣 ۔

Funkarian

Voter (50+ posts)

Shahbaza aur ishaq dar bahir nikal o gaey hain.

stranger

لیکن تیری بے بے کا عطری بدن تو ھے ۔
per jo maza double shift or tripple shift ka hai na.. lamia pa ke .. kaddi putha te kaddi seedha... wo ark raizi se bheega badan... oos prr saara paisa qurban

stranger

ابھی تو تجھے حوالدار بھی یاد آئے گا ، اس کا سوٹا بھی ، اپنی چمنی اور اس کا اٹھانا بھی 🤣 ۔
garage wali kodi te vaddi madam bedroom che tanga chuk ke

kia rangeen mazaji hai mata rani or dhee rani ki

Captain Safdar

Apnay Ghar da chakker la ... sub pti waalay tainu ohthay mil jaan gay...
Menses waalay pads choosan waali makhlook