Ninja Turtles Reality !!!

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ninja Turtles are above establishment and even DGISI and Army dont know what they do 😂 that what i am saiyng since 1 year.whole system will go in trash including PDM and Imran khan and presidential system willl kick in that what my brother told me.Ninja turtle is like 2nd establishment.

ninja turtles will come in to senses when they will receive no salary soon

kayawish

ninja turtles will come in to senses when they will receive no salary soon
they have gold in Russia and black money and they dont need slaray.They bring Pakistan to this stage by intension so that people get sick of politicians and this system.Thats why i was arguing with my brother all the time that why his organization is supporting PDM and he was just laughing.Bajwa was also supporting PDM.Imran khan will have to go in trash too :(

Wake Up Pakistan

they have gold in Russia and black money and they dont need slaray.They bring Pakistan to this stage by intension so that people get sick of politicians and this system.Thats why i was arguing with my brother all the time that why his organization is supporting PDM and he was just laughing.Bajwa was also supporting PDM.Imran khan will have to go in trash too :(
Don't listen too much bulll shit of Ninjaa Turtles

they are just useless people with no Brain

mughals

you are bullshitting. Soon people will visit these ninja turtles and put them on poles

Aliimran1

No system aur no agency can survive—— If these corrupt Generals Judges Politicians senior and Junior police —- Secretaries etc stop taking bribes kickbacks and stop making $$$$ 💰💰💰 —-They are nothing —- No agency is powerful enough in making and breaking of Government —- If they are not supported by the corrupts​

Last edited:

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
but who are Ninja Turtles?

CIA?

Iconoclast

the problem is no one knows who are they 😂 like people know who is army Gen , ISI chief etc etc but no one knows them except i know only 2-3 people.
That's because those Turtles are a figment of your imagination. All you said over the last year has been nothing but a hot air balloon. Even if I were to take you serious for a second, how do you figure things to change by changing the system and keeping the same degenerates at the helm? Go write scripts for bollywood. You might get a better purchase out of your confabulations.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
It is crucial for people to become aware of the situation before it is too late. A rogue military group has taken control of the country and is working for external powers to divide the nation and disarm its nuclear weapons. It is important for people to wake up and take action before it is too late

kayawish

i aksed my brother on phone what if ninja also has your videos ? he said if they have then one day police will find ISI chief nadeem head in karachi and rest body will be in lahore.

kayawish

It is crucial for people to become aware of the situation before it is too late. A rogue military group has taken control of the country and is working for external powers to divide the nation and disarm its nuclear weapons. It is important for people to wake up and take action before it is too late
not everything is done by pak army.who bought afghan taliban back in power in Afghanistan ? you think ISI did ? 😂 ISI is just a nikatoo organization now forget it.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
That's because those Turtles are a figment of your imagination. All you said over the last year has been nothing but a hot air balloon. Even if I were to take you serious for a second, how do you figure things to change by changing the system and keeping the same degenerates at the helm? Go write scripts for bollywood. You might get a better purchase out of your confabulations.
All i can see is flap-mouthed hermaphrodite is back, sobbing and screaming..
😂