Nizam ko Badal Dalooo...Beautiful Song .MUST WATCH !

Hope4Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Beautiful Song...............Nizam ko Badal daloo..............Pls comment if you like it..!

1.jpg

Alternative

Last edited:

ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri Will play the role to change the system with millions of people on 23 Dec at Minar e Pakistan Lahore...

Hope4Change

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother....I honor your wish but one should be realistic that in this current corrupt electoral system your this desire can never be fulfilled but only if this corrupt, monopolistic & monopolistic electoral system is changed...................!!

Imran Khan the real hero and our next pakistani leader(clap)(clap)

ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
Chahay Qadri Sb layen Ya imran Khan ... People Want Change Thats it . Perioddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!
Yes are right. People should support Dr. Tahir ul Qadri because he is trying to change this system well before the election.... If system will be changed then it will be quite good factor for Imran Khan as well.

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes are right. People should support Dr. Tahir ul Qadri because he is trying to change this system well before the election.... If system will be changed then it will be quite good factor for Imran Khan as well.

I respect Qadri Sb in his Stance . But he should have reacted a bit more vibrantly . He must have been here in pakistan . I know the threats that are following him but still its my opinion , he knows his current situation better than me .

KhanIsKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Chahay Qadri Sb layen Ya imran Khan ... People Want Change Thats it . Perioddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!
i agree too...........
Batil Ke Nizam me rakhein real CHANGE ki Tammana
Haye kis kader Hubsoort Faraib Khaye hue hain ham

ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
I respect Qadri Sb in his Stance . But he should have reacted a bit more vibrantly . He must have been here in pakistan . I know the threats that are following him but still its my opinion , he knows his current situation better than me .
All the preparation were being carried out by his organization at gross root level and he is very vibrant despite being overseas for quite sometime, but media did not convey his message. I guess, he is coming back at right time. 23 Dec will prove it and brother every single person counts, so try to join on that day physically.

KhanIsKhan

This Cruel System does Ensure

to open Corruption Destruction's Door
One
TWO Three FOUR
we need no Election MORE
Let's make it Voice of 19 Crore
we need CHANGE Real & PURE

Last edited:

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All the preparation were being carried out by his organization at gross root level and he is very vibrant despite being overseas for quite sometime, but media did not convey his message. I guess, he is coming back at right time. 23 Dec will prove it and brother every single person counts, so try to join on that day physically.

I will try to ...

KhanIsKhan

Imran Khan the real hero and our next pakistani leader(clap)(clap)
JamesBond Sahib ..But try to understand this Corrupt Electoral & Monopolistical Poltical System discourages and Stops way of entry to such Calibre & Honest Leaders .. 2002 Elections were most favorable time ,..but you do not remember PTI & PAT each gained Single Seat all over Pakistan.. Journey of ONE Seat to 10 or 100 is JUST Wish or over-expectation only ...

Isnt this Tahirul Qadri the same that was getting sajda from his drunk Mureed at a majlis and he put his hand of SHAFKET over his head ? I remember seeing that video and then powerful hands removed the video right away in a couple of days ..