No offer of PM was ever offered by me to Imran - Musharaf

Adeel

Founder
No offer of premiership was ever offered by me to Imran Khan: Pervez Musharraf

ABU DHABI: Former President Pervez Musharraf has said he never made any offer of premiership to Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan.

"I have never offered slot of prime minister to Imran Khan. However I have offered him 10 seats. Imran Khan kept on demanding 100 seats from me and every meeting was held on the request of Imran Khan", he said this while talking to a delegation led by chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf (Insaf group) Farooq Ahmad Malik which called on him here in Emirates palace.

According to details of the meeting released by Tehreek-e-Insaf ( Insaf group) former president also said Imran Khan was spreading disinformation that he was general Musharraf nominee for premiership.

Pakistan had been isolated due to the incompetence of the incumbent rulers, inflation and unemployment, he alleged.

The country was put on the verge of destruction, he held. "During my rule only one drone attack was conducted and now dozens of such attacks were taking place", he added.

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=161262

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: No offer of PM was ever offered by me to Imran - Mushara

Jhootto ka sardar hai.sari qoom say tv per akar wada kiya aur pher mukar giya.apnay he mulk kay logo ko amerca ko farokht kiya aur amerca ki dalali karta tha.aaj pher party bananey ka soch raha hai acha hai yaar jab gidar ki moot atti hai tu woh shaher ki taraf baghta hai.musharaf per tu lala masjid kay shaheedon key khoon ka qarz hai essi nashey main pakistan aa tu jaey pher phansi ghat ess ka entazar kar rahe hai.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

haha and u believe him lol,he was the most arrogant ***** in our history and offer of prime minister ship was offered because it was all in the media,he also used to say that i would remove my uniform and become an electeded president but he refused and the sad part is people wold beleive him and won't believe the man who is taking monthly their zakat and haven't taken a single penny from the amount he is getting!!

And he is getting praise that is amazing it is rightly said our nation has a very short term memory less then AAMIR KHAN IN GHAJNI lol [funnny] [funnny]

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

and at least he agreed that he offered ten seats to him that means all 2002 elections were rigged and see the outcome what IK [imran] got only one seat because he refused GENERAL SAHAB is a murderer i would look forward to that day when he would come and be hanged till death until the last ounce of his breath bloody *****!!!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Acha sab baten choro yar... man lo Musharraf sacha hae.... aur es ne apni munh se kaha ke mae Imran ko 10 seats de raha tha..... im shocked yar ye 10 seats es ke baap ki thein ke imran khan ko de raha tha?????? yar democracy ke naam pa Pakistani qaom ko jis tarha ka puddho laga raha hae pichle 63 saal mae os ki misal nahi milti... yani hamare vote ki koi oqat nahi, koi kisi ko bhi seats de sakta hae to phir hame electio election khel kar zaleel kion kia jata hae?????