NO TIME FOR ZAID HAMID ON GEO TV BUT FOR MUNAFIQ ?

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: NO TIME FOR ZAID HAIMD ON GEO TV BUT FOR MUNAFIQ ?

certainly lot of coward agents of shaitan like you and your master hasan nisar wet their pants when they hear Zaid Hamid. Too bad your parents did not teach you proper history lesson and values.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: NO TIME FOR ZAID HAIMD ON GEO TV BUT FOR MUNAFIQ ?

sshahid said:
certainly lot of coward agents of shaitan like you and your master hasan nisar wet their pants when they hear Zaid Hamid. Too bad your parents did not teach you proper history lesson and values.

[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]

waht a lousy way to neutralize Zaid Hamid

they guy in this video doesnt obvious know how to talk.

Like I said ZH must be doin something right, Indians and these purchsed idiots are peeing in pants [funnny]

the more mukhalfat they do, the more ZH gets strong...

Pakistan Paindabad
ZH Zindabad
Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan ki Jai
Bharat ki Khai
Khalistan ki Bhaey

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
u r right... hasan nisaar is just a munafiq lier and fraud ...nothing else...

ye banda 99.99% achaayan chhor k 0.1% galtian dhoondta hai or petmote kerta hai. our dosri baat iska knowledge totally wrong facts pe base kerta hai...

ye wo banda hai jiss ko just gandgi daikhni ki aadat hai..
just like a "makhi" jo itna husan or khobsorti chhor k just gandgi pe he baithti hai...

dont take him serious...

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mr hasan nisar doesnt know about history of Muslims.. i dont know why he is so negative about muslims... hasan nisar as himself is a paid journalist of Government as you can read comments of well known journalist such as talat hussain kashif abbasi and shahid masood..they often disclosed his corruption..
and one thing i dont know why he is saying that abdul salam was a big mind and he has done something that humanity will ever grateful to his work.. dr abdul salam has written only a research work on a corn oil.. and he has given nobel prize which was definatly an undeserving prize on such an ordinary work of research.. the only point on which dr abdul salam was given priority was his laanti leader mirza tahir who told western world how qadyaniyat will progress if dr abdul salam will be given nobel prize..
dr abdul salam was registered qadyani and hasan nisar knows it..
and if there isnt any muslim who did something for humantity or an extra ordinary work then i will only give him one example.. and that example is the camera.. the camera which is infront of his face and it was invented over the theory of Ibn-ul-haisam.. the famous muslim scientist...
and who knows jabir bin hayyan who invented sulphuric acid by which 80% of scientific reactions are being done.. and albaironi who measured earth without any scientific equipment..
i dont know why hasan nisar doesnt know about great muslims..

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hi Guys
I myself dont like this person but what he is saying today
is 100% right.We provide everything to th west.Our middleclass
Leader Mr altaf is setting in UK mr Nwaz spent 8 years outside the country
and so on.Leader accept death in his homeland but never
betray his motherland and his people.The people today who are either
in govt or in opposition are all looking to west for their turn.
Next time you will see Bilawal zardaree on the chair of PM.You
all are mad to sy that he is my leader and he is my leader
and he is my leader.there is no leader they are all foreign agents.
I totaly agree with Hasan nisar on this topic.Wake and dont vote MQM,PML,PPP
and other parties.Only ask for change.Change,change change and chamge.

usman729

Malik495: Unfortunately I am not in the position to deny H Nisar without having solid facts. Just wanted to correct you and comment about Prof. Salam, he wasnt a researcher of life sciences so there is no point he would have conducted his research on corn oil. Every one is well aware that he was awarded for his contribution to unification theory in theoretical physics. Secondly, by constitution he wasnt a muslim but there is no doubt about his nationality. The point I am trying to make is that, people respect him around the world and know him as a pakistani. We shud be proud of this, if not than we must amend our constitution and shud decide abt the minority's rights in Pakistan.

arshad987

Citizen
Hasan Nisar is confused person. He is mixing truth with false information. He said that "divide and rule" policy was at the time of Mughal and then he gave the example of Mughal princes killing each other. Divide and rule policy as we use the term means to dividing Muslim and Hindus and ruling India. He is using false analogy same way Zaid Hamad sometimes do. We have to read the history with a mind of a researcher and should not jump on conclusion as both guys do.

We have crisis of leadership in the Muslim world especially and world in general.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with some of his arguments, but one thing is for sure that he is one of the UGLIEST, AROGANT AND DISRESPECT person.

pak hi pak

Citizen
Finally someone is talking some sense, I am 1000% agree with him, We all have one problem if someone speak truth we all get wild, We are most hated country in the world, This is the time that we need to change, If not now then never, Our next generation will curse you prople, why the hell we are born in pakistan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Abdul Haadi said:
I agree with some of his arguments, but one thing is for sure that he is one of the UGLIEST, AROGANT AND DISRESPECT person.
I agree with u.

No one is 100% right now. He is talking for the future and present and not for past.
For good future we need to make good today.
and most of Pakistani nation is living in past.

G

hasan nisar is 100% right! we need to forget about our glorious past and work for a glorious future..else we would suffer for the rest of our future too :!:
mujhay samajh nahin aata ke hamari qoum koi bhi tankeed ya criticism kyun bardasht nahin karsakti!
remember wo dost jo sirf tumhari tareef karay wo tumhara mukhlis dost nahin hay! :)

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
to @prabhumast

my dear criticism sar ankhon pe but koi reality b to ho na criticism main... isk sab facts and figures just jhoot hain.. facts ka ise pata nahi... pata nahi kon si dunia main rehta hai ye k ise muslims main koi "Great Leader/hero ya Great person " nazrar he nahi ata... sab non muslims and munafiq he isk ideal hain.. kesa muslman hai ye...??? jise apni aqdaar ka tehzeeb ka apni history ka he sahi pata nahi. jiss pakistan ne ise izat di muqam dia usko he ye bura keh raha hai... jinhon ne lakhon shuhada ki qurbanion k baad Ilama Iqbal or Quid e azam ki superior efforts k baad iss Pakistan ko hasil kys wo is k nazdeek koi haisiat he nahi rakhte???? ye to Ghar Ka Munafiq hai...

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
usman729 said:
Malik495: Unfortunately I am not in the position to deny H Nisar without having solid facts. Just wanted to correct you and comment about Prof. Salam, he wasnt a researcher of life sciences so there is no point he would have conducted his research on corn oil. Every one is well aware that he was awarded for his contribution to unification theory in theoretical physics. Secondly, by constitution he wasnt a muslim but there is no doubt about his nationality. The point I am trying to make is that, people respect him around the world and know him as a pakistani. We shud be proud of this, if not than we must amend our constitution and shud decide abt the minority's rights in Pakistan.
well let me clear you if you dont have any information about Islam.. you said he is non muslim according to constitution well mr usman he was non muslim according to Quran and hadith not according to constituion so correct your point of view..and according to his research work dont you know that Dr Ata-ur-rehman has more respect in western world if you want to know Dr Atta-ur-rehman achievements then you must see the list of awards and list of books which he has written over micro biology and genetic reasearch..
the one thing that you mentioned that dr abdul salam has respect in the western world then can you plz tell me about his any of his theroetical ideaolgy which is being abosrbed by any university syllabus in the world? non of his ideaological theories have been adopted for further research..

and simply we must aware of that k jo shakhs Nabi (S.A.W) ki nubuwwat ka munkir ho aur Un k baray men aisay aqeeday rakhay jin ko bayan krnay ki himmat kisi bhi musalmaan ko nahi hay to aisay shakhs k liye respect ka lafz kasay use krna chaye..

rizwan1003

adnan78692 said:
u r right... hasan nisaar is just a munafiq lier and fraud ...nothing else...

ye banda 99.99% achaayan chhor k 0.1% galtian dhoondta hai or petmote kerta hai. our dosri baat iska knowledge totally wrong facts pe base kerta hai...

ye wo banda hai jiss ko just gandgi daikhni ki aadat hai..
just like a "makhi" jo itna husan or khobsorti chhor k just gandgi pe he baithti hai...

dont take him serious...

Can you list some of 99.99% achaayan Muslims or Pakistanis have today.

rizwan1003

Malik495 said:
mr hasan nisar doesnt know about history of Muslims.. i dont know why he is so negative about muslims... hasan nisar as himself is a paid journalist of Government as you can read comments of well known journalist such as talat hussain kashif abbasi and shahid masood..they often disclosed his corruption..
and one thing i dont know why he is saying that abdul salam was a big mind and he has done something that humanity will ever grateful to his work.. dr abdul salam has written only a research work on a corn oil.. and he has given nobel prize which was definatly an undeserving prize on such an ordinary work of research.. the only point on which dr abdul salam was given priority was his laanti leader mirza tahir who told western world how qadyaniyat will progress if dr abdul salam will be given nobel prize..
dr abdul salam was registered qadyani and hasan nisar knows it..
and if there isnt any muslim who did something for humantity or an extra ordinary work then i will only give him one example.. and that example is the camera.. the camera which is infront of his face and it was invented over the theory of Ibn-ul-haisam.. the famous muslim scientist...and who knows jabir bin hayyan who invented sulphuric acid by which 80% of scientific reactions are being done.. and albaironi who measured earth without any scientific equipment..
i dont know why hasan nisar doesnt know about great muslims..

You are right brother, Muslims have produced a lot of big names in the history. There were great scientists who invented lot of things. But where are they now. What is our contribution to the present scientific advancement. I think Hassan Nisar is a bit harsh, he is only trying to wake us up, like Iqbal tried his entire life. And you know the mullahs were against Iqbal at that time and now they quote him in their speeches.

We can't, as a nation, live in nostalgia and keep telling ourselves that our forefathers were great. We should, rather, wake up and open our eyes to the reality of this world. Muslims are way behind the west at the moment, we are using their technologies, we don't have a single university like Harvard or Stanford in the entire Muslim world. Apparently we don't have any contribution to the modern science. Our rulers in the middle east, instead of building research institutes and universities, are asking westerners to build seven star hotels and man made islands for them. They feel pride in driving the Gold plated cars rather than educating Muslim world and eradicating poverty.

I know these facts are really harsh but I think this is the wake up call. We should get out of that thought that, "Muslims were great". We should ask ourselves that, "What we are now?"

And I think you are really biased on Dr. Abdus Salam; as a student of Science I know that he did a lot of work in the field of nuclear physics. I don't know where did you get that corn oil story. He won his Nobel prize in Electro-Weak Theory and Sheldon Glashow and Steven Weinberg shared the prize with him. I don't know if he was an Ahmadi or not, but I know that at his Nobel prize ceremony he recited Surah Rehman. I believe that we as a nation should be proud of his achievements regardless of his religion.

P.S: I here want to mention that I am NOT a Qadiyani or any other sort of non-Muslim. I know some stereotypes on this forum have a habit of labeling people Qadiyani, who dare to differ their staunch molvi type thinking.

rizwan1003

adnan78692 said:
to @prabhumast

my dear criticism sar ankhon pe but koi reality b to ho na criticism main... isk sab facts and figures just jhoot hain.. facts ka ise pata nahi... pata nahi kon si dunia main rehta hai ye k ise muslims main koi "Great Leader/hero ya Great person " nazrar he nahi ata... sab non muslims and munafiq he isk ideal hain.. kesa muslman hai ye...??? jise apni aqdaar ka tehzeeb ka apni history ka he sahi pata nahi. jiss pakistan ne ise izat di muqam dia usko he ye bura keh raha hai... jinhon ne lakhon shuhada ki qurbanion k baad Ilama Iqbal or Quid e azam ki superior efforts k baad iss Pakistan ko hasil kys wo is k nazdeek koi haisiat he nahi rakhte???? ye to Ghar Ka Munafiq hai...

First things first, bohat saray Moulvi Quaid-e-Azam ko Muslim nahi maantay.
Secondly I also don't see any great leader today in the Muslim world. I know there were a lot of great Muslim leaders in the history but can you name a few today? What he is trying to say is that why did the Muslim mothers stop to bear such leaders now?

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
HASAN NISAR IS supporter of MUNAFQEEN QATILS OF THE SOUTHREN TERRORESTS and supporter of QADIANIES LIKE [altaf] WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BAY GARAATS. EN
HE CALLED DR. A.Q.KHAN A CHOOR,
WHAT A NAAMK HARAMS IHSAN FARAMOOSH AND THERE IS NO ONE IN THE AUDIENCE NO ONE HIT SHOE ON HIS FACE.
WHAT WE HAVE BECOME?? [wall] CHARCTORLESS