NO TIME FOR ZAID HAMID ON GEO TV BUT FOR MUNAFIQ ?

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Malik495 said:
usman729 said:
Malik495: Unfortunately I am not in the position to deny H Nisar without having solid facts. Just wanted to correct you and comment about Prof. Salam, he wasnt a researcher of life sciences so there is no point he would have conducted his research on corn oil. Every one is well aware that he was awarded for his contribution to unification theory in theoretical physics. Secondly, by constitution he wasnt a muslim but there is no doubt about his nationality. The point I am trying to make is that, people respect him around the world and know him as a pakistani. We shud be proud of this, if not than we must amend our constitution and shud decide abt the minority's rights in Pakistan.
well let me clear you if you dont have any information about Islam.. you said he is non muslim according to constitution well mr usman he was non muslim according to Quran and hadith not according to constituion so correct your point of view..and according to his research work dont you know that Dr Ata-ur-rehman has more respect in western world if you want to know Dr Atta-ur-rehman achievements then you must see the list of awards and list of books which he has written over micro biology and genetic reasearch..
the one thing that you mentioned that dr abdul salam has respect in the western world then can you plz tell me about his any of his theroetical ideaolgy which is being abosrbed by any university syllabus in the world? non of his ideaological theories have been adopted for further research..

and simply we must aware of that k jo shakhs Nabi (S.A.W) ki nubuwwat ka munkir ho aur Un k baray men aisay aqeeday rakhay jin ko bayan krnay ki himmat kisi bhi musalmaan ko nahi hay to aisay shakhs k liye respect ka lafz kasay use krna chaye..

No doubt that Dr. Atta ur Rehman is a big name and is a pride for my country but I think your information is wrong here; as far as I know, he is an Organic Chemist and his major field of research is Natural Product Chemistry. I don't know of any books he has written on Microbiology or Genetics. Again I really admire his tenure as a Science and Technology minister; no one can deny his efforts in spreading internet and mobile phone services all over the country and making them so affordable for general public. Also his work at HEC to provide scholarships to lot of students for their PHDs is unmatchable. Dr Atta ur Rehman is a great man, I am sure if you will ask him about Dr. Abdus Salam, he would tell you that he is the greatest scientist of all Pakistan has produced so far, because I know that he is a 'Bara aadmi' aur 'Bara aadmi' kabhi choti baat nahi karta.

Secondly, Dr. Abdus Salam didn't give any ideologies. He instead gave his research theories since he was a theoretical physicist. Following is a list of some of his research work and if you know a bit about scientific research work you would know that one can not conclude a study without citing the previous work done in that field by other scientists. Dr. Abdus Salam has infact challenged one of Einsteins theories and proved him wrong. Dr. Salam's work is respected all over world and will live on until some one proves him wrong.

Two-component neutrino theory and the prediction of the inevitable parity violation in weak interaction;
gauge unification of weak and electromagnetic interactions, the unified force is called the "Electroweak" force, a name given to it by Salam, and which forms the basis of the Standard Model in particle physics;
predicted existence of weak neutral currents and W particles and Z particles before their experimental discovery;
symmetry properties of elementary particles; unitary symmetry;
renormalization of meson theories;
gravity theory and its role in particle physics; two tensor theory of gravity and strong interaction physics;
unification of electroweak with strong nuclear forces, grand unification theory;
related prediction of proton-decay;
Pati-Salam model, a grand unification theory;
Supersymmetry theory, in particular formulation of Superspace and formalism of superfields in 1974;
the theory of supermanifolds, as a geometrical framework for understanding supersymmetry, in 1974;
Supergeometry, the geometric basis for supersymmetry, in 1974;
application of the Higgs mechanism to the electroweak symmetry breaking;
prediction of the magnetic photon in 1966;

rizwan1003

@Malik495: I also would like to add here, brother, that if you are a Muslim, your belief should be that knowledge is given by Allah. And Allah gives knowledge to anyone who strives for that, who works for that and who seek that and desire that, regardless of ones religion, ethnicity, color or nationality.

You know in 2008, 70% of new patent registration applications to European Patents Office were from Israelis. I hope you know what that means, to give you an idea, it means that almost 70% of new inventions were made by Jews. Yes brother Jews. What do you think why God is giving them so much Knowledge? The answer is simple, they are going after it, they are working for it. They have made research institutes, they built the labs and they have built universities. They don't have any 7-Star Hotels like Dubai nor do they have any indoor snow arena neither world islands in the sea. They spend their money wisely thats why they are ruling the world. We are in nostalgia that our forefathers were great, that won't do us any good brother, we should wake up and thats what Hassan Nisar is saying too, Wake UP.

abdpo

Citizen
ISLAM "PAMPER" WAGHAIRA BANANAY K LIYAY NAHEIN AAIA.MUSALMANO KAY PAS EMAN HAY EMAN JO DUNIA MEIN SAB SAY ACHI CHEEZ HAY.HAN AGAR US MEIN KAMI HAY TO PROBLEM HAY.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
First things first, bohat saray Moulvi Quaid-e-Azam ko Muslim nahi maantay.
Secondly I also don't see any great leader today in the Muslim world. I know there were a lot of great Muslim leaders in the history but can you name a few today? What he is trying to say is that why did the Muslim mothers stop to bear such leaders now?

oh dear kam z kam main ne to aj tak kisi ko nahi suna k wo hamarey Quid ko muslim he na maane.... hairat hai... dosri baat dushamn ye munafiq har daor main hotey hain.. loog to nabion ko nahi mantey but unk na maan'ne se reality to chang nahi na hoti... or main b history ki baat kar raha hon k hamari history muslims k kaarnamon se bhari pari hai jiss ka aeteraaf aap ne b kya hai.. but hassan nisaar to unko b nahi manta... kehta 500 saal ki history main koi muslim bata do jiss ne kch kya ho.. hairat hai..
* Father of Chemistry: Jabir Ibn Haiyan
* ABU ABDULLAH AL-BATTANI (Astronomy)
* Great Optician: ABU ALI HASAN IBN AL-HAITHAM
* ABU AL-NASR AL-FARABI( Logic, sociology, philosophy)
* Master Physician: ABU MARWAN IBN ZUHR (Averroes)
* Doctor of Doctors: Ibn Sina (Avicenna)
* ALI IBN RABBAN AL-TABARI (Physician , mathematician, sociology)
* Greatest Botanist and Pharmacist of the Middle Ages: IBN AL-BAITAR
* AL-FARGHANI (astronomer)
* Ibn Battuta - The Incredible Traveler
* ABUL HASAN ALI AL-MASU'DI (Traveler)
* Father of Surgery: ABU AL-QASIM AL-ZAHRAVI (Abulcasis)
* ALI IBN RABBAN AL-TABARI (Physician)
* Discoverer of Pulmonary Circulation : IBN AL-NAFIS
* IBN RUSHD (Philosophy ,Logic)
* MOHAMMAD IBN ZAKARIYA AL-RAZI (Chemist, Philosopher)
* One of the Greatest Mathematicians: MOHAMMAD BIN MUSA AL-KHAWARIZMI
* NASIR AL-DIN AL-TUSI ( philosopher, mathematician, astronomer, theologian and physician)
* Thabit Ibn Qurra (mathmatician)
* OMAR AL-KHAYYAM (mathematician, astronomer, philosopher, physician)
* YAQUB IBN ISHAQ AL-KINDI (philosopher, mathematician, physicist, astronomer, physician)
* AL-IDRIS(Botony)
* ABUL WAFA MUHAMMAD AL-BUZJANI (Mathematician)

ye sab kon they... inka to wo naam he nahi leta jinnhon ne science ki buniyaad rakhi hai... ye non muslims kafiron ko bht acha samjhta hai.. bht values batata hai unki... tareef karta hai.. wo jo b karen is k nazdeek sab theak hai.. chahey apas main qatil o garit karen muslims pe mazalim ki inteha kar dain isk nazdeek wo sab theak hai... india main jo muslims k khilaaf plans hain pakistan k khilaaf soch hai wo isk nazdaak sab theak hai.. wo kashmeer main zulam karen sab theak hai... wo muslims ko zinda jalaen sab theak hai america irag or afghanistan main lashen bikhair de sab theak hai.. dono countries ko taba kar dia sab theak hai... wo sazshain karen sab theak hai... hairat hai is munafiq pe... app batao ye sab theak hai.. ????????????

kehta hai k un main dimagh hain to wo sazshain kartey hai... ham muslims b kar len.. kya muslims ki rawayaat sazshain hain??? ham q sazshain karen.. kya hamara deen hamen sazshain karna sikhata hai??? ajeeb Ehmaq insaan hai ye hasan nissar...

mere bhai manta hon ab bht khamian hain ham main.. lykin hope ko to nahi chhorna chahie na.. ab qaombedaar ho rahi hai to isko us pe b aetraaz hai.. Allah pe umeed to rakho yaqeen to rakho... behtari k lie effort to karo... soch ko to positive karo.. aik din main to change nahi na ati... is munafiq ko sun k to ek aam insaan wese he mayoos ho jata hai... kch to positive soche ye... siwaey muslims pe criticism k ise kch ata he nhi...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
adnan78692 said:
u r right... hasan nisaar is just a munafiq lier and fraud ...nothing else...

ye banda 99.99% achaayan chhor k 0.1% galtian dhoondta hai or petmote kerta hai. our dosri baat iska knowledge totally wrong facts pe base kerta hai...

ye wo banda hai jiss ko just gandgi daikhni ki aadat hai..
just like a "makhi" jo itna husan or khobsorti chhor k just gandgi pe he baithti hai...

dont take him serious...

wah wah [hilar] ky akhubsurat misal di hai aap ney makhi ki [hilar]

Fa la'nataAllah-i-alal-munafeqeen

rizwan1003

adnan78692 said:
Secondly I also don't see any great leader today in the Muslim world. I know there were a lot of great Muslim leaders in the history but can you name a few today? What he is trying to say is that why did the Muslim mothers stop to bear such leaders now?

oh dear kam z kam main ne to aj tak kisi ko nahi suna k wo hamarey Quid ko muslim he na maane.... hairat hai... dosri baat dushamn ye munafiq har daor main hotey hain.. loog to nabion ko nahi mantey but unk na maan'ne se reality to chang nahi na hoti... or main b history ki baat kar raha hon k hamari history muslims k kaarnamon se bhari pari hai jiss ka aeteraaf aap ne b kya hai.. but hassan nisaar to unko b nahi manta... kehta 500 saal ki history main koi muslim bata do jiss ne kch kya ho.. hairat hai..
* NASIR AL-DIN AL-TUSI ( philosopher, mathematician, astronomer, theologian and physician)
* YAQUB IBN ISHAQ AL-KINDI (philosopher, mathematician, physicist, astronomer, physician)
* AL-IDRIS(Botony)

ye sab kon they... inka to wo naam he nahi leta jinnhon ne science ki buniyaad rakhi hai... ye non muslims kafiron ko bht acha samjhta hai.. bht values batata hai unki... tareef karta hai.. wo jo b karen is k nazdeek sab theak hai.. chahey apas main qatil o garit karen muslims pe mazalim ki inteha kar dain isk nazdeek wo sab theak hai... india main jo muslims k khilaaf plans hain pakistan k khilaaf soch hai wo isk nazdaak sab theak hai.. wo kashmeer main zulam karen sab theak hai... wo muslims ko zinda jalaen sab theak hai america irag or afghanistan main lashen bikhair de sab theak hai.. dono countries ko taba kar dia sab theak hai... wo sazshain karen sab theak hai... hairat hai is munafiq pe... app batao ye sab theak hai.. ????????????

kehta hai k un main dimagh hain to wo sazshain kartey hai... ham muslims b kar len.. kya muslims ki rawayaat sazshain hain??? ham q sazshain karen.. kya hamara deen hamen sazshain karna sikhata hai??? ajeeb Ehmaq insaan hai ye hasan nissar...

mere bhai manta hon ab bht khamian hain ham main.. lykin hope ko to nahi chhorna chahie na.. ab qaombedaar ho rahi hai to isko us pe b aetraaz hai.. Allah pe umeed to rakho yaqeen to rakho... behtari k lie effort to karo... soch ko to positive karo.. aik din main to change nahi na ati... is munafiq ko sun k to ek aam insaan wese he mayoos ho jata hai... kch to positive soche ye... siwaey muslims pe criticism k ise kch ata he nhi...

Brother meray khial main yeh sub 500 saal pehlay kay hain, aaj kal kon hay. Why are we not producing such scientists today? We have to look into that. Read my earlier posts they may help you to get my point of view.

ZshanKhan

Re: NO TIME FOR ZAID HAIMD ON GEO TV BUT FOR MUNAFIQ ?

sshahid said:
certainly lot of coward agents of shaitan like you and your master hasan nisar wet their pants when they hear Zaid Hamid. Too bad your parents did not teach you proper history lesson and values.
He is speaking about reality. i may not like him but he is right when he say that arab give a damn about us pakistani. why should we care for them. and these molvis tell us all the time look what is happening in iraq, palestine. have they ever raise voice for us pakistanis
A time for all of you to think.

Afsr

MPA (400+ posts)
adnan78692 said:

* AL-IDRIS(Botony)

Asalam o alekum bhai ,,,,,, ok ji mantey hein but yai kab ki baat hai --- centuries ki , aj hum Muslims kahan hein?
I don't like what he is saying but bhai yai haqeqaat hai ,,, just neutral ho kar souchein iek min ko hum dependent hain dusaroon par iek pen sai ley kar kisi b big technology taak.Khali jazbaat sai and batoon sai kaam nai chalta yes jazbaa b zarori hai but sath sath amaal b hona chahey .

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
84471k said:
geo aik news channel hai.... comedy channel nahi........ better he perform stage shows

THEN WHY THIS COMEDIAN IS ALWAYS HERE
[altaf]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMSVYTgFIPA[/video][/quote]

KALI MATA CALLING PAKISTAN BLUNDER

awam

MPA (400+ posts)
100% correct. Look at yourself before pointing finger to gora sahab. Like he said listen his comment as nutral person not as muslim or pakistani.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Malik495 said:
usman729 said:
Malik495: Unfortunately I am not in the position to deny H Nisar without having solid facts. Just wanted to correct you and comment about Prof. Salam, he wasnt a researcher of life sciences so there is no point he would have conducted his research on corn oil. Every one is well aware that he was awarded for his contribution to unification theory in theoretical physics. Secondly, by constitution he wasnt a muslim but there is no doubt about his nationality. The point I am trying to make is that, people respect him around the world and know him as a pakistani. We shud be proud of this, if not than we must amend our constitution and shud decide abt the minority's rights in Pakistan.
well let me clear you if you dont have any information about Islam.. you said he is non muslim according to constitution well mr usman he was non muslim according to Quran and hadith not according to constituion so correct your point of view..and according to his research work dont you know that Dr Ata-ur-rehman has more respect in western world if you want to know Dr Atta-ur-rehman achievements then you must see the list of awards and list of books which he has written over micro biology and genetic reasearch..
the one thing that you mentioned that dr abdul salam has respect in the western world then can you plz tell me about his any of his theroetical ideaolgy which is being abosrbed by any university syllabus in the world? non of his ideaological theories have been adopted for further research..

and simply we must aware of that k jo shakhs Nabi (S.A.W) ki nubuwwat ka munkir ho aur Un k baray men aisay aqeeday rakhay jin ko bayan krnay ki himmat kisi bhi musalmaan ko nahi hay to aisay shakhs k liye respect ka lafz kasay use krna chaye..

Mr Malik495. You are totally wrong here. If you do not know it does not mean it does not exists. Dr Abus Salams reserachs and theroy of unification is the main factor behing the LHC project in europe. It is the most expensive and time consuming experiment in the history of man kind. The Large Hydron Collider is created to test among different things is the theory of unification and he is considered the founder of that thoery.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
@afsr
Asalam o alekum bhai ,,,,,, ok ji mantey hein but yai kab ki baat hai --- centuries ki , aj hum Muslims kahan hein?
I don't like what he is saying but bhai yai haqeqaat hai ,,, just neutral ho kar souchein iek min ko hum dependent hain dusaroon par iek pen sai ley kar kisi b big technology taak.Khali jazbaat sai and batoon sai kaam nai chalta yes jazbaa b zarori hai but sath sath amaal b hona chahey .

of course dear main b yahi keh raha hon... mera matlab b yahi hai k jab tak amal nahi tab tak baaton ka koi faida nahi... exactly... or amal ki buniyad soch hoti hai.. thought hoti hai.. jab tak aap ki soch aap ki thinking positive nahi hogi tab tak change kese aey gi... jab tak hamarey samne aik raoshan pakistan ka image nahi hoga kese positive honge ham... amal ki base soch hoti hai..soch main tabdeeli aajaey to amal main be tabdeeli aa jati hai... to isi lie to main kehta hon k bhai aap pehley apni soch badlo... aapne samne aik manzil rakho.. aik positive way choose kar lo.. appni thinking ki direction change kar lo.. tab he change aaey gi.. khud ko degrade karte rehne se apni history ko blame karne se , gulamana soch rakhne se aap just gulaam he ban saktey hain... leader nahi.. ye hassan nisaar to just degrade karta hai... aik aam insaan is ki soch se kia change hoga... ye muslims k ache kamon ko b acha nahi kehta or non muslims k intehai ghatia kamo ki tareefen karta hai,, appriciate karta hai.... ye kesi soch hai.. km z km aap facts to sahi do.. ye just negative sided hai..

Ehraz

MPA (400+ posts)
Prof. Pervez Hoodbhoy is respected nuclear physicist and influential defense expert and political analyst in Pakistan, and also head of the department of physics at Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad. His master, he has made in solid state physics and the Ph.D. in Nuclear physics obtained at MIT. Furthermore, numerous IT awards including among others, the Abdus Salam Prize in Mathematics 1984th.

now read what he has to say about dr. abdus salam:

"When religious orthodoxy in the Muslim world killed science some 700
years ago, it seemed highly unlikely that intellectual giants such as Ibn al Haytham or Jabir Ibn Hayyan would again emerge in Islamic civilization. But Abdus Salam, who belongs to that genre of great epochal scientists, showed that the impossible was possible. With his enormous contributions to the field of elementary particle physics, he established himself as one of the leaders of a discipline that probes into the very heart of the universe. As a Pakistani physicist, I deeply regret that Professor Salam has achieved scant recognition in my country. India has science institutions named after men like Saha, Raman, Bose and Bhabha, but Pakistan does not have any institution named after its only truly great scientist. Nor is his name made known to children through their text-books, or through television and radio, even though the names of far lesser persons are. I regret deeply that we, at Quaid-e-Azam University, were never able to invite him to lecture on campus because of physical threats made against his person. Nevertheless, I am personally witness to the fact that Salam remained committed to Pakistan until the very end. His patriotism was inspiring, and he stands as a role model to young Pakistanis who wish to serve their country and become scientists."

Regards,
---------
Pervez Hoodbhoy
Chairman, Department of Physics
Quaid-e-Azam University
Islamabad, Pakistan