Non Muslim could not accept Islam because Music is Haram

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These Mullahs believe they are like gods. Don't be fooled by their ignorance when it comes to Deen.

No one has the authority to make things Haram or Halal. Only Allah has that authority, and it is mentioned in the Quran.

16:116 And do not say, concerning the falsehood which your tongues utter, 'This is halal and that is haram,' to fabricate a lie against Allah; assuredly those who fabricate a lie against Allah will not prosper. (16:116)

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
tum parvaizion gooroo ko khush krny ky leyain apna deen imaan suub dao pr laga gae ho
pr hasil kuch nahi ho raha

ais chootay say foram pr bhe aa gae ky shayad yahan koi mil jae pr na

this is internet era information is every where can fool more,

zahni ghulam you guys are no difference than patwaris lolz

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
tum parvaizion gooroo ko khush krny ky leyain apna deen imaan suub dao pr laga gae ho

ais chootay say foram pr bhe aa gae ky shayad yahan koi mil jae pr na

this is internet era information is every where can fool more,

zahni ghulam you guys are no difference than patwaris lolz
In your opinion, is the Mullah right about the music being haram?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
6:116 : And if you obey most of those in the earth, they will lead you astray from Allah's way; they follow but conjecture and they only lie.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
😅😂🤣😂😅🤣😂😅

Ghulam Ahmed Parvez meri nazar mein ek 100% ghalat that, Quran ka ulta sulta tajuma ker ke ajeeb hi bana diya. Mujhe se ziyada shayad is forum per G.A.P per tanqeeed aur koi nahi kerta hoga.

Aab bolo? Since I am not paravizi anymore, now what will you make me !?!?! 😂

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
😅😂🤣😂😅🤣😂😅

Ghulam Ahmed Parvez meri nazar mein ek 100% ghalat that, Quran ka ulta sulta tajuma ker ke ajeeb hi bana diya. Mujhe se ziyada shayad is forum per G.A.P per tanqeeed aur koi nahi kerta hoga.

Aab bolo? Since I am not paravizi anymore, now what will you make me !?!?! 😂
yea chamtkaar kub hua, since when you criticize GAP?
regardless Zahni Ghulam ka title kum hy kia

Panthar_pk

Councller (250+ posts)
Just answer one question, do you believe in the Quran?
Yes I do 100% , I try to be unbiased and try to understand with an open an honest mindset not from the eye of any firqa or any molvi just me and ALLAH

but obviously i try to look for multiple scholar / students to get more understanding

but do you believe in Quran ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yea chamtkaar kub hua, since when you criticize GAP?
Ive been criticizing GAP since day one. Tujhe yahan aaye huway juma juma 8 din bhi nahi huway.
regardless Zahni Ghulam ka title kum hy kia
LOL look whose talking who can't look beyond his brainwashing and indoctrination. And blindly follows these bhaand moulvis just because he has been told to.
you cannot define Namaz
What is namaz? Chawla its called Salah. And if your 5 times up and down prayers was so important that your bhaand moulvi say it is the gateway to your heaven and hell and this is the first thing Allah will ask you about on the day of judgement.

But someone Allah forgot (nauzubillah) forgot to mention the times and details of how to perform this namaz of yours in a book which he says is clear and detailed.

3 centuries later your false prophet the defeated persian Bukhari had to write a new Quran for you mushriks in which he tells you about your namaz and even then there is no complete guide on how to perform it,

Even your well renowned bhaand moulvi admits you cannot get your 5 times daily yoga practice even from Bukhari's Quran. And you mushriks have no choice but to be blind followers and mental slaves