Non-State Actors...a Report

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1100587523&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20090319
1100587523-2.gif

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Say Goodbye to JF 17 Thunder :(

Kisi ne such kaha tha k Zardari ne presidency Mulk se bdaly lene kelie sambhali,Us ne sara development fund PPP aur coilation me divide kr dia,criminals ko PM,ministers aur Chairmans bnaia..Shiekh rashhed once said that when he met with zardari in Jail,zardari said to me that one day I will hold the most powerful office of this country than will tell my enemies what zardari is..rahi sahi kassar zardari k dost ne navy me nikal di,aur German latest designs wali submarines ko reject kr dia aur apne pure tenure me navy ko modernize nh hone dia..

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Jis mulk main Zardari Present aur Musharaf Army Chief ban jain, us ki haalat ka aap khud hi andaza laga saktein hai. Yeh mulk dal dal main bhansin juka hai, aisi dal dal jism Imran Khan jaisey herey bhi gum horahein hain.

cheetah

Tragic and true story. How we treat patriotic officers, sharamnak

cheetah

Jis mulk main Zardari Present aur Musharaf Army Chief ban jain, us ki haalat ka aap khud hi andaza laga saktein hai. Yeh mulk dal dal main bhansin juka hai, aisi dal dal jism Imran Khan jaisey herey bhi gum horahein hain.
Apnay 100% durst Kaha, coming time appears to much worse

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good work Shahid Latif! May Allah Bless You!

I've heard his story plus more in a talk show, in his words! This man deserves RESPECT!
(clap)

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Is highly unfair to compare Musharraf with Zardari. Musharraf is an honourable, loyal and competent person. His mistakes are only " to err is human" but he worked for Pakistan most sincerely, though he should have not considered himself to be all wise and should have shared decisions on vital national interests with others in the system (dealings with the US which he thought were in our national interest). But Lal Masjid, Akber Bugti or NRO etc were are not important enough - right or wrong is not really an issue. Musharraf is also not corrupt. So please do not equate him with Mr Zardari.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

Shahid Latif has done excellent work
but our government has abandoned the manufacturing of JF 17 in country.
Our engineers and workers will gain no experience, unimaginable loss.
We have 50 of these fighter but these have no BVR and AESA radars , with out these technologies these machines are nothing in modern age

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

Good work Shahid Latif! May Allah Bless You!

I've heard his story plus more in a talk show, in his words! This man deserves RESPECT!
(clap)
can u remember the date and name of talk show ?

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Very old news. The story is true, but i think "might is right" also works in other countries, not just Pakistan.

sngilani

Is highly unfair to compare Musharraf with Zardari. Musharraf is an honourable, loyal and competent person. His mistakes are only " to err is human" but he worked for Pakistan most sincerely, though he should have not considered himself to be all wise and should have shared decisions on vital national interests with others in the system (dealings with the US which he thought were in our national interest). But Lal Masjid, Akber Bugti or NRO etc were are not important enough - right or wrong is not really an issue. Musharraf is also not corrupt. So please do not equate him with Mr Zardari.

I loved him untill he brought Zardari as a result of NRO.

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)

within last 3-4 weeks. dont remember more than that. sorry dear! i just opened this thread coz he mentioned JF 17 in that show & F16 too....

u must find that talk show, more than 1 guests were there, guests were sitting on right hand side of tv/screen of viewer. check in videos here. i watched it live on tv.

G3Gunner

Voter (50+ posts)

Yes I saw that program too. It was aired within this month. I think it was Javed Chaudhry's Kal Tak, and guests were Air Marshal Shahid Lateef and Zaid Hamid. The topic of program was an indian officer's confession that Ajmal Qasab episode was India's inside job.

MUmmah1

MPA (400+ posts)

this is an lamost 4 years old column. Why it was necessary to post again?

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes I saw that program too. It was aired within this month. I think it was Javed Chaudhry's Kal Tak, and guests were Air Marshal Shahid Lateef and Zaid Hamid. The topic of program was an indian officer's confession that Ajmal Qasab episode was India's inside job.

I saw only one of his program with Dr. Kamran, as AM Lateef started to dig out this matter, host halted him and turned to zaid hamid. He could not give any info in that program