Oath Of Allegiance - " Pakistan or UK " - U DECIDE !

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Altaf Hussain is a Pakistani politician, who lives in North London, United Kingdom. In 1992 he sought political asylum from "Her Majesty". Later he was shown in an official photograph from MQM proudly displaying his British Passport ...............

Upon approval from "Her Majesty", he took the following "Citizenship Oath of Allegiance & Citizenship Pledge":

" UK - Citizenship Oath of Allegiance ":

"I... swear by Almighty God that, on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors according to law."

" UK - Citizenship Pledge ":

"I will give my loyalty to the United Kingdom and respect its rights and freedoms. I will uphold its democratic values. I will observe its laws faithfully and fulfil my duties and obligations as a British citizen."

.............it is NOW his duty to work for "Her Majesty".... the same Majesty who used our Meer Jaffar & Meer Sadiq to rule us for 1000 Years !

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
YEHE TU GHAM HAI KEY KITNI FAKHAR SEY ALTAF HUSSAIN BRITISH PASSPORT KO CENEY SE LAGA KAR APNEY LOGO KEY KHOON KA SODA KAR LIYA.AUR AAJ BARTANIA MAI BAITH KAR HAMAREY PAKISTANI LOGO KO BEWAKUF BANANEY KI NAKAAM KOSHISH KAR RAHA HAI.APNEY DOSREY [musharaf] SATHI KI TARA.EN CHOROO KO ACHI TARA PEHCHAN LO YEH TAMAM DOHRI NATIONALITY WALEY LOG HAI JO NORA WAQT ANEY PER APNEY SATHYOON KO CHOR KAR MULK SEY BAGORA HOJATEY HAIN [altaf] [musharaf] [zardari] [rehman-malik] [nawaz]
AUR YEH HAI WOH LEADER JIS NEY MULK KEY AWAAM KEY SAATH MARNEY KI QASAM KHAI HAI [imran]
PAKISTAN ZIDAABAD [imran]