Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
215.gif

51bb86551d81c409c709b124e4174c01.jpg

http://ejang.jang.com.pk//5-15-2011/lahore/images/215.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
baat to sahi hay..likin zardari ko to sirif ya bataya hoo ga kay uska kitna persentage banta hay.. operation detail to uso nahi batai hoon gi aur na hi us ki
samajh may aain gi....Pakistan Khappay

fvistr01

Banned
You guys are sick...
No doubt ur leaders r ripping u apart, i am sorry to say but u deserve it.

Imran Khan the test tube politician with immature political brain.....
No offense PTI :)

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Forget everything does anyone have a decent idea on how to mobolise the sleeping masses? I cannot understand what people are waiting for foreign troops to come in and pick up their daughters!!!! Enough really is enough we must instead of bickering at least try to find a way or their wont be any thing left.

crankthskunk

Brothers,

I knew it all along, Please read my posts soon after Abbotabad incident. There is no way, American would have taken such a step without Pakistani involvement.

1- Americans took so many measures, assessing and monitoring for months.
2- Sent their pilots and commandos to know the terrain and the area geography.
3- Had people on ground to direct the operation.
4- Had helicopters and fighters on stand by.

And you think, it would let the biggest risk of Pakistanis interruption open to chance? Think what would have happened to Obama domestically?

1- If Pakistanis shoot down the helicopters, before they reach Abbotabad?

2- The failed mission, escape of OBL. Obama would have not even declared that the incursion of helicopters in to Pakistan was for the capture of OBL, due to political ramifications. He would have been treated as incompetent and a failure not to capture OBL.

3- He had to explain loss of 40+ lives of Americans seals and helicopters to the Americans. What they were doing in Pakistan?

4- If Pakistanis shoot down the helicopters after the operation, the truth if OBL was really alive and living in Abbotabad would have come in to the hands of Pakistanis not Americans. So, no political victory, no proof OBL is killed and loss of Seals and helicopters, would left OBAMA a huge problem on domestic front.

No, this risk Obama was ill afford to take. Therefore, any sensible analyst would have concluded that Pakistanis were on board. I repeatedly have written it, the older posts are there as evidence.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Also our president article in washington post the same day, even he was busy in oath taking ceremony, proves that he might be involved or had knowledge of it.
I have seen one photo about his remarks in the book placed in MAZAR-E-QUAID as memorial, those spelling mistakes & now this washington post article shows that he has learned how to write english OR SOMEONE >>>><><><><>< HAQQANI NETWORK IN USA..

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
You guys are sick...
No doubt ur leaders r ripping u apart, i am sorry to say but u deserve it.

Imran Khan the test tube politician with immature political brain.....
No offense PTI :)

Idiot why did you bring Imran here...............?

Imran had already accused Gilani & Zardari for all this and asked Resignation from them. Plus he accused some Military officials but didn't demand for resignation... What is wrong to it.

But Imran has become nightmare for your visionless idiots leader who just start attacking on army and Imran without thinking ....

Felt very pity for you

Last edited:

gillani66

Banned
KUTII Choraan Nal RALI HOEE SI. At your service Sir we are here after so many blunders becouse of you. Leaders like me let you say that "Pakis can sell there mothers for few $"

hypersonic

I really disagree with this article of propaganda at it's worst. remember it the western media that's the propaganda and most of world would agree, that's all i have been hearing on just about about every blog or post.
on just this quote here "3- He had to explain loss of 40+ lives of Americans seals and helicopters to the Americans. What they were doing in Pakistan?" say's it all, why you ask because this is not the first operation in this world
that the american has done things like this, albeit there were some successful and not so successful operations. I conclude that this article is complete nonsense and the makers of this conspiracy theory is nothing but lies, though i
might agree with other post of yours with reasonable doubt.

canadian

Brothers,

I knew it all along, Please read my posts soon after Abbotabad incident. There is no way, American would have taken such a step without Pakistani involvement.

And you think, it would let the biggest risk of Pakistanis interruption open to chance? Think what would have happened to Obama domestically?

2- The failed mission, escape of OBL. Obama would have not even declared that the incursion of helicopters in to Pakistan was for the capture of OBL, due to political ramifications. He would have been treated as incompetent and a failure not to capture OBL.

3- He had to explain loss of 40+ lives of Americans seals and helicopters to the Americans. What they were doing in Pakistan?

4- If Pakistanis shoot down the helicopters after the operation, the truth if OBL was really alive and living in Abbotabad would have come in to the hands of Pakistanis not Americans. So, no political victory, no proof OBL is killed and loss of Seals and helicopters, would left OBAMA a huge problem on domestic front.

No, this risk Obama was ill afford to take. Therefore, any sensible analyst would have concluded that Pakistanis were on board. I repeatedly have written it, the older posts are there as evidence.

This email was sent to me a few days ago.

Dear All.

In the past few days I and perhaps many of you have felt exactly the same as we felt 40 years ago in December 1971, when Gen Niazi surrendered to the Indian Army. Some of you were not even born so lucky you, but most of this group had to face such a humiliation for the second time. But this the beginning of the end. The way things are going, very soon we will face yet another humiliation when the Nukes are taken away by shadowy figures in a dark night.

People in the PAF Air Defense command claim that they had no coverage on the Western sector. My question to them; This Nation is not blaming you for not detecting the incoming attack, what we blame you for is WHY WERE THE SEALS PERMITTED TO LEAVE ???.Why not a single bullet was fired????? for which sufficient warning was available. Some people say that 2 PAF F-16's were airborne but they were not allowed to engage. If that is the case then come out and inform the Nation. What are you afraid of ?.

The next question is that why do they claim that our nuclear assets are well guarded. In fact they even have the tenacity to claim this TODAY. If such corridors exist, then how are the Nukes safe ???? We all know that the enemy will never come from the route where you are well prepared. It is a very basic issue but perhaps the brains of the defenders are clouded with Estate & Plot managements.

I believe that if you and me let things be, it is a matter of time that we hear, a yet another bad news. It will say “The US commandos came quietly in the darkness and took away our Nukes”.

They came from a sector where we don’t have radar coverage.
They came in LOW flying helicopters which our radars cant pick.
They came at night, when we cannot fight or we don’t have full capability.
They jammed our communications due to which we could not coordinate our response in time.
They fired stun grenades due to which the sentries and terminal defenses could not fight back. Blah, Blah, Blah.

The Foreign Office will say that what has happened has happened and that is history now, we should look forward. No body will resign or be sacked. The Army chief will say ‘ IB KE MAR, IB KE MAR, IB KE MAR ” and all the Corp Commanders will nod in unison saying Yae Yae, . The Air Chief will sit quietly as if nothing has happened. The Naval Chief will say I had nothing to do with it. The President will dare not comment. The PM would plan a visit to some country.

Whereas the beauty is that none of them will even feel disgraced or embarrassed. They will only say that how could we fight we did not have the capability!!!.

Mark my words in the preceding paragraphs.

Being an old retired military man I believe that high tech cannot defeat the resolve of a soldier who is willing to fight. Iran, Hizbollah, Vietnam,Afghanistan are numerous examples who have fought USA. There is something known as "Poor mans solution ". Such solutions are very effective, but they can be conceived by poor men and not by crore patty's!!!!!!

The last time we got humiliated in 71, I was too young to do anything, but this time although I am not young but not that old either. So I have decided to do something. I think that Izzat to chali gae, but the Nukes are still with us. Lets save them.

So lets make an effort whereby we make the chiefs realize their responsibility. I believe that if we all can come together to help our IDPs, then why cant we do something for the whole Nation.

This time I don’t ask for donations, rather I ask for your time and effort on your Internet. All I ask is to forward the emails and sms’s to as many as possible and keep forwarding. We shall maintain the barrage till some result is visible or we lose interest..

Remember twitter toppled Hosni.

Let us unite and try to send a message to the top brass to prepare to defend the Nukes and don’t dare to disappoint us again. Work day and night and design defense for every possibility/eventuality. Because we will not accept your excuses of technology etc etc. Tell us today that can you defend or not. If not then lets voluntarily surrender the Nukes. !!!!

As a start we start with clarifying one issue. There is an sms circulating in the country which is now in the news papers also. It states that " Army radar is for sale which cannot pick helicopters but can catch star plus." This clearly reflects our sentiments of the civil society. I am myself from the armed forces but I support these sentiments 100%. In fact I demand the resignation of the people responsible. However, I want to clarify one anomaly that it was NOT the Army radar rather Air Force radar which failed. The raid in Abbottabad was from air so it does not fall in the jurisdiction of army ALONE. It was more a failure of the Air Defense Command, which is PAF.

Regards

Syed Shahid Hasan

anyie1

it looks like u were kicked out from army, u dont make sense
This email was sent to me a few days ago.

Dear All.

In the past few days I and perhaps many of you have felt exactly the same as we felt 40 years ago in December 1971, when Gen Niazi surrendered to the Indian Army. Some of you were not even born so lucky you, but most of this group had to face such a humiliation for the second time. But this the beginning of the end. The way things are going, very soon we will face yet another humiliation when the Nukes are taken away by shadowy figures in a dark night.

People in the PAF Air Defense command claim that they had no coverage on the Western sector. My question to them; This Nation is not blaming you for not detecting the incoming attack, what we blame you for is WHY WERE THE SEALS PERMITTED TO LEAVE ???.Why not a single bullet was fired????? for which sufficient warning was available. Some people say that 2 PAF F-16's were airborne but they were not allowed to engage. If that is the case then come out and inform the Nation. What are you afraid of ?.

The next question is that why do they claim that our nuclear assets are well guarded. In fact they even have the tenacity to claim this TODAY. If such corridors exist, then how are the Nukes safe ???? We all know that the enemy will never come from the route where you are well prepared. It is a very basic issue but perhaps the brains of the defenders are clouded with Estate & Plot managements.

I believe that if you and me let things be, it is a matter of time that we hear, a yet another bad news. It will say “The US commandos came quietly in the darkness and took away our Nukes”.

They came from a sector where we don’t have radar coverage.
They came in LOW flying helicopters which our radars cant pick.
They came at night, when we cannot fight or we don’t have full capability.
They jammed our communications due to which we could not coordinate our response in time.
They fired stun grenades due to which the sentries and terminal defenses could not fight back. Blah, Blah, Blah.

The Foreign Office will say that what has happened has happened and that is history now, we should look forward. No body will resign or be sacked. The Army chief will say ‘ IB KE MAR, IB KE MAR, IB KE MAR ” and all the Corp Commanders will nod in unison saying Yae Yae, . The Air Chief will sit quietly as if nothing has happened. The Naval Chief will say I had nothing to do with it. The President will dare not comment. The PM would plan a visit to some country.

Whereas the beauty is that none of them will even feel disgraced or embarrassed. They will only say that how could we fight we did not have the capability!!!.

Mark my words in the preceding paragraphs.

Being an old retired military man I believe that high tech cannot defeat the resolve of a soldier who is willing to fight. Iran, Hizbollah, Vietnam,Afghanistan are numerous examples who have fought USA. There is something known as "Poor mans solution ". Such solutions are very effective, but they can be conceived by poor men and not by crore patty's!!!!!!

The last time we got humiliated in 71, I was too young to do anything, but this time although I am not young but not that old either. So I have decided to do something. I think that Izzat to chali gae, but the Nukes are still with us. Lets save them.

So lets make an effort whereby we make the chiefs realize their responsibility. I believe that if we all can come together to help our IDPs, then why cant we do something for the whole Nation.

This time I don’t ask for donations, rather I ask for your time and effort on your Internet. All I ask is to forward the emails and sms’s to as many as possible and keep forwarding. We shall maintain the barrage till some result is visible or we lose interest..

Remember twitter toppled Hosni.

Let us unite and try to send a message to the top brass to prepare to defend the Nukes and don’t dare to disappoint us again. Work day and night and design defense for every possibility/eventuality. Because we will not accept your excuses of technology etc etc. Tell us today that can you defend or not. If not then lets voluntarily surrender the Nukes. !!!!

As a start we start with clarifying one issue. There is an sms circulating in the country which is now in the news papers also. It states that " Army radar is for sale which cannot pick helicopters but can catch star plus." This clearly reflects our sentiments of the civil society. I am myself from the armed forces but I support these sentiments 100%. In fact I demand the resignation of the people responsible. However, I want to clarify one anomaly that it was NOT the Army radar rather Air Force radar which failed. The raid in Abbottabad was from air so it does not fall in the jurisdiction of army ALONE. It was more a failure of the Air Defense Command, which is PAF.

Regards

Syed Shahid Hasan

sngilani

Brothers,

You are 100% right. I agree with fully.

crankthskunk

Brother Canadian, thank you for displaying the e-mail. What the writer said, is correct. I had been writing it from the first day, with analysis and proofs that PAF had ample time to shoot down the helicopters. If they had the scenario would have been different.

USA would have been on the back foot and Obama would have lot of explaining to do domestically.

Some spread this cowardice thinking, Americans would have attacked. It is not that easy. They had to have the approval from their Congress and United Nation. Pakistan had every right under international laws to protect its sovereignty. There are lots of calculations before the war could be extended by Americans to Pakistan.

First of all Americans can not military control Afghanistan with far less population, how can they control 6 time the population in Pakistan?
They are already bankrupt, how can they afford it? They are already looking for exit in Afghanistan all this drama is part of the exit strategy and to apply leverage on Pakistan.

Secondly, militarily Pakistan is completely different cattle of fish. What in retaliation first the Karzai resident and then NATO headquarter go in smoke? End of Afghanistan occupation instantaneously. Pakistan let loose all the assets under its control; Afghanistan becomes almost too hot and hard to handle overnight.

No, I say Pakistani analysts are not very good, mark my words if Pakistan start to show, just show different mantle to the Americans they would come to senses very quickly, and sabre rattling would stop immediately. Now message is going to them aid is not needed, this leverage gone they are left with nothing.

Pakistan stopping the supply lines, alone could result in quadrupling the cost of War in Afghanistan. Giving 1.5 billions a year is a better option even financially. Pakistan does not charge them for handling and using the roads and infrastructure in Pakistan for supplies. Charging those facilities could bring more than 1.5 billions. Pakistan crooks in higher places given it cheap to USA.

I straight away wrote after in camera session in the Parliament, it was waste of time and money, no new information was released or disclosed. Truth was never told to the Parliament. Pakistanis have to wise up.

I can do accurate calculation because I live in the West and I understand their thinking and mentality; planning and modes of operation.

Last edited:

canadian

Brothers,

Yes I agree.These sold out politicians knew everything in advance and collobrated in this crime.Whatever these pathetic liars are saying now is BS.I would be really really worried about future of our beloved Country if these B........remain at helm any longer.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont believe it. Zardari ko kabhi kisi nay is qabil hi nahi samjha kay us ko kuch pehlay say bata dein. us ki reputation sab kay saamnay hai. Americans can never trust him. Afterall he is Mr. 10%.