One pound fish: Selling garbage for the Nooras

FAWAD AMIN

Citizen
thouraaa tameeez sai..........he is the king of pakistan mian muhammad nawaz sharif. understand pti workers

Last edited by a moderator:

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
thouraaa tameeez sai..........he is the king of pakistan mian muhammad nawaz sharif. understand pti workers

yes he is king Kong of jungle nawaz chorr maro joote gang parr us ke one pound mai bech aya apne izaat nawaz chor

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He was kicked out of England bcos he was living there illegally . He may be supporting nooras so that they can send him to england again.

Thanks for the song;)

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)

شریف بھی اور کنگ بھی۔
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:کیا یہ کھلا تذاد نہیں ہے۔

Irobot

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was kicked out of England bcos he was living there illegally . He may be supporting nooras so that they can send him to england again.

Thanks for the song;)

bahi ya england ha. is tara ka loogon sa bara howa ha.
england ma sirf musharaff, altaf, nawaz, zardari jisay loogon ko hi panaa milti ha. jo apnay watan ko sale kar sakain.
Mujay to tars ata ha is pa. bechara na mashoor hota na england sa kick out hota.

szahid00

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't know about any one else but I don't think he is all that who cares let Nora have him what an asset .compare to pti supporters

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
thouraaa tameeez sai..........he is the king of pakistan mian muhammad nawaz sharif. understand bloody pti workers

King hoo gaa tumhara.......aur tum iss key riaayaaaa

Yeh MULK kisssi baap kaaa nahi hai.....We will make NAWAZ servant of Pakistan by putting him Prison Inshallah

I am waiting for Nawaz to come here in London ---- to pelt him with eggs / tomatoes

---
brilTek

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Thanks for the song;)

I saw his interview by BBC Pakistan and he said he is in Pakistan preparing for a concert in France with some big American band.

zulkfal

Citizen
thouraaa tameeez sai..........he is the king of pakistan mian muhammad nawaz sharif. understand bloody pti workers

Well you may want to live in monarchies not us we want democracy and there are not kings and queens in democracy. We choose politicians to serve not to rule, we pay for their living from our taxes they are our servers not kings. A depth of understanding of humanity is needed to move from PPP, PML-N, MQM to PTI.