Online petition in support of CJ SCP gains close to 80k signatures

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
aese online petition ka kabi koi impact hua hai? Is anyone to shed light on this.....

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
aese online petition ka kabi koi impact hua hai? Is anyone to shed light on this...
Direct impact nahi hota , but this is the best way to record the pulse of your people. Twitter trneds wither away and get forgotten. But petitions stay as a part of historical data and is marked as a protest you made as a nation on a topic at a certain time.

Some of the world is now watching, and petitions get the word across in civilized nations.

So anyone thinking what's the use of such petitions, it takes 5 seconds and is free and I assure you it will do more good than bad. Don't overthink it

It's a slow war.
cestmoi246

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Youthias support full court bench. Why you are afraid of full court?
full court ka koyi jawaz nhi bnta is case me. Aain clear hai 90 days me elections hone hein. SC ka faisla abi bi intact hai. woh ab yeh dek rahe hein ke ECP ke pas date change krne ki authority ti ya nhi. baqi full court sirf delaying tactics hai, or koch nhi. ab ja Garajan sharifa ne tere liye iftari mein kotti biryani bnayi hai Jati mujrah me. enjoy it

Melanthus

aese online petition ka kabi koi impact hua hai? Is anyone to shed light on this.....
I don’t know about Pakistan but in UK after 10,000 signatures the government gives a reply.After 100,000 signatures petitions are considered for a debate in parliament.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don’t know about Pakistan but in UK after 10,000 signatures the government gives a reply.After 100,000 signatures petitions are considered for a debate in parliament.
agreed but in Pakistan, if the same action applies there is no solution, it is already under discussion, Gov is hijacked by looters.

Respect

What happens of CJ ruling comes in favour of PDM? I will feel bad for all those people who supported him.

Respect

Youthias support full court bench. Why you are afraid of full court?
Because there are many corrupt judges. Secondly there is no case too answer elections have to be done in 90 days that's the ruling. PDM is running from elections simple as that. It's a complete waste of time.

DilDilPakistan0991

Councller (250+ posts)
What happens of CJ ruling comes in favour of PDM? I will feel bad for all those people who supported him.
Well yeah that would be a bummer, but doing what you can to apply more pressure is mostly a good strategy.

"Insaan k hath me sirf mehnat or koshish hoti he, kamyabi Allah deta he!" ;)