Open challenge to MQM

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Asslam o Alaikum to all paki. Mera aaj ye thread likhney ka aik khaas maqsad hai, wo ye jo PTI ko Taanga Party kehte hein,
aur ye bhe kehte hein k 16 saal ho gay ab tak PTI ne wo pazeeraie hasil nahi ke jo MQM ne 30 saalo main ker le hai,

Its my open challenge to MQM and their Blind workers

Poorey pakistan main Siwaey karachi aur Hyderabad k ,, kisi bhe Inthaabi seat per PTI k worker k muqablay main MQM apna candidate khara ker le,
agar MQM ne un seats se PTI k muqablay main zayada vote hasil ker liay to main MQM ko poorey pakistan ke party tasleem ker loo ga.

aur agar PTI ne MQM se zayada vote hasil ker liay to apnay zameer ko zinda rekhte howay kabhi doobara PTI ko taanga party mat kahiay ga aur na he jelousy feel kijiay ga.

30 saal ho gay MQM ko banay howay wo aaj tak karachi aur hyd se bahir nahi nikli, magar doosri taraf PTI k flags aaj karachi main bhe lehratay hein,
aur pindi main bhe hazaro ka crowed jama ker k PTI ne sabit ker dia k PTI poorey mulk ke party hai, future sirf aur sirf PTI ka hai,

Mahmood Ghaznavi ko 17 bar shikist hoi thi, magar atharvi bar fatah ne uss k qadam choomay thay, aur jis insan ke niyat saaf ho maqsad naik ho, jis per koi bhe ilzam na ho,
jis ne bhatta na lia ho, jis ne qatal na kiay ho, jis ne zameeno per qabza na kia ho, jis ne dual nationality na le ho, jo mulk se farar na hoowa ho, jis per aik pese ke chori ka ilzaam na ho,
jis k saath gareeb maskeen educated jawan logo maaou behno beto ke duaien ho, uss ka ALLAH bhe saath deta hai, aur awaam bhe,

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear ,
I am not MQM worker but I am a big supporter of MQM.
I guess you have not enough information and that is why you challenged that ...

Poorey pakistan main Siwaey karachi aur Hyderabad k ,, kisi bhe Inthaabi seat per PTI k worker k muqablay main MQM apna candidate khara ker le,
agar MQM ne un seats se PTI k muqablay main zayada vote hasil ker liay to main MQM ko poorey pakistan ke party tasleem ker loo ga.....

Dear , You need to change something in your challenge other wise you have no chance to win this challenge.

In my view , MQM needs atleast 20 years to get some good seats from out side SINDH.

Now regarding to your challenge.......

1. MQM got some seats out side karachi and hyderabad
2. MQM got some seats in Kashmeer
3. MQM got some seats in SINDH , even out side from KARACHI and HYDERABAD.
4. Recently MQM got one seat in Gillgit-Baltistan Election.

In my view you can not win this challenge.

Paki_Loyal

Spartacus said:
Dear ,

agar MQM ne un seats se PTI k muqablay main zayada vote hasil ker liay to main MQM ko poorey pakistan ke party tasleem ker loo ga.....

Dear , You need to change something in your challenge other wise you have no chance to win this challenge.

In my view , MQM needs atleast 20 years to get some good seats from out side SINDH.

Main ne challenge kia hai, MQM k supporters sabit karein k MQM pooray pakistan ke party hai, bato se nahi, election main hissa lay ker, Rawalpindi k Election main MQM ne candidate kiun khara nahi keya? Lahore k 123 k election main MQM ne candidate kiun khara nahi keya? kiun k MQM janti hai k wo sirf un areas ke jamat hai jaha sirf urdu speaking rehte hein, ya phir mufaas parast, zameer firosh,,

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
dont wanna jump into this shit argument , esp with spartcus , since we all have been following the site and we all know how much he is with MQM from the bottom of his heart..

dont tell the people you not a hardcore follower of MQM , and kashmir election ? what do u know about that , i m sure u know a lot but wont say the truth (as usual) . MQM the fascist gang won the kahsmir assembly seats from karachi and those were the special seats for kasmiris living outside kashmir and guess how many votes they bagged ? merely few hundreds and u know how they get the votes ..

so please stop this rubbish ..

the other person sounds like a hardcore fan of imran khan , he got every right but with realistic approach..imran is a good guy with sincerity and honesty but he is without a good team with dedication and same level of sincerity..

MQM was never sincere to anybody , to the motherland, to voters ( if we call majority as the voters ) and to the system ..its a fascist gang , their time is very near

People of Pakistan who love the ummah and country will hear good news soon , fascism has no role anywhere , they thrive on the fears of weak

May Allah save us from Munafaqeen

Spartacus

Paki_Loyal said:
Spartacus said:
Dear ,

Main ne challenge kia hai, MQM k supporters sabit karein k MQM pooray pakistan ke party hai, bato se nahi, election main hissa lay ker, Rawalpindi k Election main MQM ne candidate kiun khara nahi keya? Lahore k 123 k election main MQM ne candidate kiun khara nahi keya? kiun k MQM janti hai k wo sirf un areas ke jamat hai jaha sirf urdu speaking rehte hein, ya phir mufaas parast, zameer firosh,,

Dear ,
you have to read once more your challenge .....

Believe me you need to change in your challenge......

GeoG

Chaudhry_1960 said:
This is a funny post. I think the real challenge is for PTI is to win "ONE" seat,
"ANY" seat, "anywhere in Pakistan.

No one knows how many seats PTI will win but PTI will definitely casue NS to lose 70-80 odd seats.
On top we do hope Nawaz Sharif nominates his son in law's brother from 300 constituencies and we will see how many Nawaz Sharif will win

Councller (250+ posts)
If you lost your memory or don't remember at all, MQM got highest 9,000 votes in gilgit bilistan and won 1 seat while PTI got less 200 votes and had to face "Zilat Amez Sikhast" . MQM has proved already. Hit yourself [wall]

Dont compare with MQM they have 25 MNAs 52 MPAs 3 Senators what you have tanga with donkey [hilar] [hilar]

waleed1214

If you lost your memory or don't remember at all, MQM got highest 9,000 votes in gilgit bilistan and won 1 seat while PTI got less 200 votes and had to face "Zilat Amez Sikhast" . MQM has proved already. Hit yourself [wall]

Dont compare with MQM they have 25 MNAs 52 MPAs 3 Senators what you have tanga with donkey [hilar] [hilar]
@Avatar you need a PSHYCOLOGICAL checkup,and @SPARTACUS you know deep in your heart after 30 years winning one seat in Gilgit baltistan isn't an advantage,this is a fact face it MQM IS A REGIONAL PARTY,not more then that!!!

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:

@Avatar you need a PSHYCOLOGICAL checkup,and @SPARTACUS you know deep in your heart after 30 years winning one seat in Gilgit baltistan isn't an advantage,this is a fact face it MQM IS A REGIONAL PARTY,not more then that!!!

Dear ,
I do not want that MQM should go out side SINDH.
I just tried to explain that what challenge he put here .
He will not win , he has no chance , he has to make change in his challenge.

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Dear ,

I WANNA GIVE YOU THE ANSWER OF YOUR QUESTION ONE BY ONE.PAKISTAN TEHREEK_E_INSAF IS NATIONAL PARTY DONT COMPAIR WITH MQM.MQM ACHEVED IN 30 YEARS JUST KARACHI ,HYDERABABD AND THE OTHERS IS,
ANSWER NO.1.YOU REALY DONT KNOW THE WHAT IS THE REALITY OF OTHER SEATS,
ANSWER NO.2THE REALITY OF KASHMIR SEAT IS THIS,ONE OF MY FRIEND IN KARACHI IS THE EYE WITNES THAT HE STEMP MANY JALI VOTE IN KARACHI BY SELF BECAUSE HE IS A KASHMIRI AND LIVE IN MQM AREA AND HE TOLD ME THAT MQM WORKERS STEMPS HOUNDREDS OF HUNDEREDS JALI VOTES.I CHALENGE YOU IF YOU HAVE ANY DOIT ABOUT THIS INFORMATION YOU ASK TO MQM KARACHI WORKERS PERSONALY.
ANSWER NO.3ITS SAME JALI VOTES AND SOME UNDER STANDINGS WITHE GOVERNAMENT.
ANSWER NO.4ROLLING GOVERNAMENT AND THERE ALLIES CAN DO ANY THINK IN THE PRESENCE OF THIS KIND OF ELECTION COMMISION.
BUT ONE THING IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT PAKISTAN IS NOT ONLY KASHMIR HAHAHAHAH AND GILLGIT .PAKISTAN MEANS SINDH,PUNJAB,SARHAD AND BALUCHISTAN......UNDERSTAND?

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
Dear ,

Dear all ,
What was his challenge and what was my answer , please read it again.

Paki_Loyal

Ye bataoo k ye jitne bhe MNA aur MPA banay,, Thappay kitne maray they?
tum log wahi se jeeto gay jaha tumharey thappay chaltay ho gay,, aur haan Punjab se tum logo ne koi bhe seat kiun nahi jeeti aaj tak? NWFP se aaj tak, Balochistan se,, MQM kal bhe mahajiro ke party thi aaj bhe mahajiro ke party hai, aur aanay walay waqt main bhe Mahajir Qoumi Movement he rahay ge,
aur aik baat yaha per main wazhaya kerta chalo,, MQM k bohat se worker PTI ko join kerte ja rahay hein, kuch k naam disclose ker diay gay hein, aur kuch k nahi, aainda election main tumhein aur tumhari party MQM ko aik bohat bara shock lagay ga, so tum pakistan to door karachi se bhe nahi jeet paao gay.

Spartacus

Paki_Loyal said:

Ye bataoo k ye jitne bhe MNA aur MPA banay,, Thappay kitne maray they?
tum log wahi se jeeto gay jaha tumharey thappay chaltay ho gay,, aur haan Punjab se tum logo ne koi bhe seat kiun nahi jeeti aaj tak? NWFP se aaj tak, Balochistan se,, MQM kal bhe mahajiro ke party thi aaj bhe mahajiro ke party hai, aur aanay walay waqt main bhe Mahajir Qoumi Movement he rahay ge,
aur aik baat yaha per main wazhaya kerta chalo,, MQM k bohat se worker PTI ko join kerte ja rahay hein, kuch k naam disclose ker diay gay hein, aur kuch k nahi, aainda election main tumhein aur tumhari party MQM ko aik bohat bara shock lagay ga, so tum pakistan to door karachi se bhe nahi jeet paao gay.

Dear ,
As you wrote ....Ye bataoo k ye jitne bhe MNA aur MPA banay,, Thappay kitne maray they?

We all know that Since 1987 in each and every election MQM got most votes in SINDH URBEN that is why your blame is just a political blame. Once even there was ARMY OPERATION against them.

waleed1214

@Spartacus don't you want your party to expand and go outside sindh,so here's an advice if you MQM supporters want this to happen CASH IN MUSTAFA KAMAL,DON'T even dare to take ALTAF HUSSAIN [altaf] name anywhere people don't take him seriously!!
And spartacus i personally have seen a video where two ladies were stamping MQM votes,BUT i still respect MQM vote bank,ND i LIKE MK but,it is a GUNDA party,and @SPARTACUS you know also that PTI isn't the same party who fought elections of 2002,its gaining popularity!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Arey Paki bhai,

keon itney jazbati hotey ho? Yeh sub party waley apney apney faidey key liey hain, qaum ka koi naheen sonchta.

The only reason I support PTI is that they do not have experience in Islamabad and should be given a chance, not because I worship them. We had enough with experience people...... ZARDARI, NS, AH etc, we need new blood such as PTI... and just hope that they dont disappoint us

I suggest you withdraw your ridiculous jazbati challenge

your true friend/brother

Gazoo

GeoG

Dont compare with MQM they have 25 MNAs 52 MPAs 3 Senators what you have tanga with Randwa donkey [altaf]