Open Letter to Jamaat-e-Islami (blogpost)

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

http://www.alikapadiafilms.com/go-america/

timthumb.php

Dear Jamaat-e-Islami,
You know I love you. Ever since our eyes interlocked, nothing shakes my hot steamy love except when we go out, can you just not wear slogans that embarrass me!

Heres what my friends interpret when they read your slogan..

Go America:
YES YOU CAN AMERICA!! Just a few more wars!.. You can do it! Go! Go! Go!
Go America:
Lets get a U.S. Visa and go to America! ..Yipee!
Go America:
Lets go do things the American way! *electric guitar solo*
Go America:
Youre so Awesome America, we want to make monkey love to your economy.
Go America:
Oay America, go get me a glass of water.

Honey babe get your giant *** banners in shape before their pictures publish in about every frekkin international paper!

Hugs n Kisses.
Ali Kapadia

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes! It is called literary bankcruptcy or may be they are with US from within, if you understand what I mean. I laughed at the slogan when it came out. It is a literal translation of Urdu language mindset. aint it?

ranaji

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yes! It is called literary bankcruptcy or may be they are with US from within, if you understand what I mean. I laughed at the slogan when it came out. It is a literal translation of Urdu language mindset. aint it?
hi bro why dont you suggest any good n meaning full slogan for them ,during indo pak war this slogan was very popular HELL RUSSIA CRUSH INDIA so please make some thing suitable for UNCLE SAM also:)

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jammat is telling the people where to go actually as they have sent their own kids also only to america ... aur ya momin logh hain jo khud k leya pasand kartay hain apney bhaiyon ka leya bhe woh he pasand kartay hain. Zia jis din mar gaya jammat ki bhe maa mer gaye ... they are no political force any more ... munawwer hassan ki koe baat mujha na tou samajh ayee isleya na he appeal ker sake ... jab k main ney try bhe ki ... jis ko doubt ho meri baat main woh saleem saafi k sath inka current interview sun ley.

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
You seem to be very naive. Did you read the post? it has given a correct new slogan already with a big,visible green check mark in top right corner of the second picture, if you may use your eyes. Thats my suggestion as well. Relax, things done in hurry are likly to be unfruitful.

Frist accept that they were wrong and then may be you can also help them find a better slogan.
hi bro why dont you suggest any good n meaning full slogan for them ,during indo pak war this slogan was very popular HELL RUSSIA CRUSH INDIA so please make some thing suitable for UNCLE SAM also:)