Operation Great Reset...the latest

Sarkash

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aleema Khan interview with known Indian born Zionist Fareed Zakaria was really a Nono. He is known to be the lifetime supporter of Zionist and Israel and a real foe of Muslims and Islamic countries.
Doggyyyyy kab chaatay ga apnay moodi ki potttyyy
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
50327521.jpg

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Here is the latest for my dear Dumb Phucks who tried to contact me in last few days for any good news.

# Thanks to Chinese & Saudi interests and brokerage, new coaltion "American Backed Imported Govt"🤣 will be taking oath in Islamabad within this week while Aleema Khan will continue to explain its importance to American and western world using Zionist contacts and networks 🤪

# In the better interest of nation, Nawaz Shareef has agreed to take a larger role as Cheif Advisor of this govt 🫡

# Maryam Nawaz will take oath as CM Punjab. She is committed to clear province from Youthi disease

# Once the MNAs/MPAs have taken oath and signed the register😜, Sahibzada Hamid Raza will be approached to join this coalition govt with his party 😂 (its not like we hate Sahibzada sahib)

# May 09 trials will commence very soon and all those on bails will be called back ⚖️

# May 09 trials will conclude from top to bottom with Imran Niazi s/o Ikramullah Niazi resident of Adiala the 1st to face the music 👨‍⚖️

# Alhamdulillah, Mass Youthi deportation has started and airports, dryports, seaports and spaceports are heavily busy 🧳

Oh

& as

expected PTI has secured 180 seats in National Assembly of Twitter🥱

and

my Dumb Phucks have been given a new date of revolution by the YouTuber$ to keep them busy 🤣

MADARCHOOD MANDATE CHOOR