Osama's operation LIES who was really there, US trying to put pressure on Pakistan? chopper shot dow

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
US has to gain something out of that operation, Osama long dead, who was actually there, ratings boost for Obama,move to put pressure on Pakistan/embarass them, who shot down US chopper, how many were actually dead and NO BODY

TOPE DRAMA IN MY OPINION. Share your views please.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes That makes me surprised as well. OBL's body was buried in a haste(according to Islamic injunctions????) but what happened to other bodies as there were reportedly at least 4 person present in there. I could smell something quite nasty being cooked behind the curtains.........Time test

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
agree... they havn't showed an ariel video of operation... no image of bin laden's dead body and the image they showed has a dark black beard... and osama had grey hair in his beard... so there are so many things that are fishy in this case ... i think he was dead years back and now either U.S wants to move out of afghanistan or move in to pakistan...

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
President Obama made a big Drama of Mr. Osama!!!!!!

Did any body hear this before that a Top terrorist Boss is killed after years of search and they throw his dead body in Sea after few hours of killing???? Mr. Obama play somewhere else your drama of killing Osama. Shame for all Americans. Obama, CIA, FBI. You are all losers. A sensable American if there are few must feel bad to be an American.

I ask myself why Pakistan Army allowed them to play this Theater in Pakistan??? Close to that place where generals of Army stay??

Can any body answer?

Last edited:

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: President Obama made a big Drama of Mr. Osama!!!!!!

May be another episode of 'Wag the Dog'..... There are endless possibilities in today's digital world...Today's seeing is not all about believing. But the thing is, Pakistan has a dangerous path ahead. Film abhi baaqi hey yaro...

M javed

Banned

Only two choices left.

Try to be an honourable nation

or get dead

Front of you is fire and battle and in your behind is ocean.

Let us make brave decisions and not be disgraced for ever

Let us prove our worth

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo kuch bhi hua,woh hua lakin WOH SUB NAHE HUA JO MEDIA KO BATAYA JA RAHA HA.media is reporting only one way news & that is coming from cia/us army.no independent news.i think obl was already dead & us knows that.they purposely staged drama to let world know.timing & place is very important.pak govt to sub nalaiq bathay hyn,bera gharq kr rahay hyn mulak ka.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Obama is much worried about next elections.

obama_approval_index_march_15_2011.jpg

fazaeli-fatemeh20110420070643687.jpg
untitled.bmp

Heading into the 2012 election cycle, the numbers show Obama's popularity dropped by double-digits during the past year in a number of key states the president won in 2008, including Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, Minnesota and Florida. In all of those states, Obama's approval rating is below 50 percent.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Think about pakistan who accepted this deal of slavery and insult ?????????

Kyani+shuja pasha= both need CHOORAIN.

By the way US choppers were there and one of them crashed it is a fact and this action was about 45 min at least this is what i guarantee.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Did any body hear this before that a Top terrorist Boss is killed after years of search and they throw his dead body in Sea after few hours of killing???? Mr. Obama play somewhere else your drama of killing Osama. Shame for all Americans. Obama, CIA, FBI. You are all losers. A sensable American if there are few must feel bad to be an American.

I ask myself why Pakistan Army allowed them to play this Theater in Pakistan??? Close to that place where generals of Army stay??

Can any body answer?

This Ans..........is very simple Obama come once again in power after this big Trophy............and we have secured Loan Money and USA blessing in future........................and big deal was Gen.peteryas out form scene he same like OOOOOOOOOO