Our Leaders and "their" leaders !!!

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)
British PM David Cameron went abroad on holiday with his wife on Friday. He paid the travel costs of the trip and took a flight with low cost airline avoiding no prime ministerial jet and stayed in Spain in small three-star family-run hotel

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes this is true not only he took a cheap flight but also he was in a 3 star hotel.

Then I remember when Nawaz Shareef once went to USA with about more then 100 people (when he was PM)...They stayed in N.Y in Rose weltt Hotel which is 5 stars but his wife was complaing that "THIS HOTEL IS NOT ACCORDING TO OUR STANDARD" ...but they don,t know what is our (a normal pakistani,s standard)
[QUOTE=wasim ansari;365479]British PM David Cameron went abroad on holiday with his wife on Friday. He paid the travel costs of the trip and took a flight with low cost airline avoiding no prime ministerial jet and stayed in Spain in small three-star family-run hotel[/QUOTE]

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
السلام و علیکم

I just want to share some thoughts with my countrymen, I was think that PM and President are actually representatives of People of that country, So they must be given facilities as per average Pakistani can bear, so that When he meets foreigners, it makes foreigner meeting with an average Pakistani, their drawing-rooms must be the same as an average Pakistani have, foreigners must be served with food according to the same principal. They must be given maximum Suzuki Mehran car, etc, etc

But I know its just a dream.

جزاکم اللہ
والسلام