Our society is the worst example of Racism???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No society is completely free from racism but in Pak we've inherited the non-Islamic caste system more then what is considered as racial discrimination in the west. This is partly due to the lawlessness and ignorance that many Pakistanis suffer from due to a lack of education nevermind Islamic awareness.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Well spoken madam. I know one thing for sure that almost all Christians, who served in the 8th Indian division which consisted of all solders of the Indian subcontinent, opted to go to Pakistan. Keep fighting I wish you well.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
٦٠ سال سے کشمیر جل رہا ہے، فلسطین میں مسلمانوں کی نسل کشی کی جا رہی ہے، کسی کو تکلیف نہیں ہوتی، اپنے کلیجے پر ہاتھ پڑا تو چیخ پڑے ہیں

عیسائیوں کے لئے ایسٹ تیمور آزاد ہو گیا سوڈان تقسیم ہو گیا مسلمانوں کا کیا قصور ہے، اقلیتوں کا رونا رویا جا رہا ہے، کشمیری اور فلسطینی مسلمان اکثریت کہاں جاۓ

جب محمّد صلله علیہ وسلم کے خاکے چھاپے گۓ تھے، قرآن مجید کو جلایا گیا تھا، عافیہ صدیقی کو تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا گیا تھا اس وقت ایسی دھواں دھار تقریر کرنی تھی نا

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Well spoken madam. I know one thing for sure that almost all Christians, who served in the 8th Indian division which consisted of all solders of the Indian subcontinent, opted to go to Pakistan. Keep fighting I wish you well.

Instead scratching others scars better take care of your wounds.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Instead scratching others scars better take care of your wounds.

Good to hear from you Mr. Atensari. Are Christians allowed to propagate Christianity in Pakistan? NO. India-Yes. India has several Christians Chief Ministers while they make up 2.5 percent of population, Pakistan-NONE. India had Christian members of the federal cabinet, Pakistan None. About seven million at the time of partition almost 18 Million now, Pakistan in minus.

Any Christians in Indian Jails for Blasphemy charge, None. Pakistan-Tons

Shaitan_Ji

Voter (50+ posts)
I wanna know what the baba in front of her is doing under the table.:P
I used to smoke coke in class that way.[hilar]

swing

LANNAAT hai iss aurat per yeh shaitaan aurat zaror larae kerwaye gee pakistan mai yakeen me guys she is charged from someone.

(AQLEEYATAY jitnee safe pakistan mai hain kisi aur country mai nahe jao jaa ker check karo)

Last edited:

FaisalKh

LANNAAT hai iss aurat per yeh shaitaan aurat zaror larae kerwaye gee pakistan mai yakeen me guys she is charged from someone.

(AQLEEYATAY jitnee safe pakistan mai hain kisi aur country mai nahe jao jaa ker check karo)

You are absolutely right. Agar ye apnay aap ko Pakistani kehtay hain to phir aur bhi to Pakistani mar rahe hain regardless of religion un ke liye to kisi ne bhi aisi speech nahi diii. Koe ye nahi sochta ke ye Pakistan ke khilaaf sazish bhi ho sakti hai jese koe "hidden hand" shia/sunny ke khliaf karwayee karta hai aur ilzaam shia ya sunni per aa jata hai aur donon aapis mai ghutam gutta ho jaatay hain. Shayad ye bhi Pakistan aur Muslims ko badnaam karne ki saazish ho ye bhi to sochna chahiye First Muslim nuclear power hone ki waja se wese bhi log bahana dhond rahe hain hamlay ke liye. ****** hai aise logon per jo chand takon ki khatir is Pak watan ko badnaam kar rahe hain aur bech kha rahe hain.

M

mimran301

Pakistan awaiting the clerical tsunami: Pervez Hoodbhoy
"[Pakistan] is an apartheid society where the rich treat the poor like dirt, the justice system does not work, education is as rotten as it can be, and visible corruption goes unpunished. Add to all this a
million mullahs in a million mosques who exploit people’s frustrations. You then have the explanation for today’s catastrophic situation." - Prof. Pervez Hoodbhoy 21-1- 2011

M

mimran301

٦٠ سال سے کشمیر جل رہا ہے، فلسطین میں مسلمانوں کی نسل کشی کی جا رہی ہے، کسی کو تکلیف نہیں ہوتی، اپنے کلیجے پر ہاتھ پڑا تو چیخ پڑے ہیں

عیسائیوں کے لئے ایسٹ تیمور آزاد ہو گیا سوڈان تقسیم ہو گیا مسلمانوں کا کیا قصور ہے، اقلیتوں کا رونا رویا جا رہا ہے، کشمیری اور فلسطینی مسلمان اکثریت کہاں جاۓ

جب محمّد صلله علیہ وسلم کے خاکے چھاپے گۓ تھے، قرآن مجید کو جلایا گیا تھا، عافیہ صدیقی کو تشدد کا نشانہ بنایا گیا تھا اس وقت ایسی دھواں دھار تقریر کرنی تھی نا

so you this you wrote something really cool? that you wrote same comment on youtube video too.
http://www.youtube.com/user/atensari
after watching your profile there, one can understand, in how deep religious you are. Let people see your profile and decide.

Last edited by a moderator:

saeed khan

Good to hear from you Mr. Atensari. Are Christians allowed to propagate Christianity in Pakistan? NO. India-Yes. India has several Christians Chief Ministers while they make up 2.5 percent of population, Pakistan-NONE. India had Christian members of the federal cabinet, Pakistan None. About seven million at the time of partition almost 18 Million now, Pakistan in minus.

Our Punjab Governor Salman Tasir was killed because he insulted Holy Prophet PBUH and now this MNA is killed because he insulted Holy Prophet ( P.B.U.H. )
Salman was Muslim and MNA (Shahbaz) was Christian.
It means this MNA is not killed because he was Christian but because he insulted Holy Prophet ( P.B.U.H.).
Whereas in your country churches and Christians are burnt just because they are Christians and Muslims were burnt because they were Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is Pakistan that she got the opportunity in the assembly to speak so
bluntly and expressed her grief, sorrow and pain on her brothers death !
I think there are many conspiracies and seditiousness against Islamic Atomic
state of Pakistan. Ever since the Nato forces came in Afghanistan a disguised
hand is working with full force to knee down the country, which will not
happen, Inshallah ! I have my best friends who are christains at home helpers are christains, we have no problem with each other and
all the minorites are, as precious to Pakistan as other Pakistani. This state
of lawlessness and rocketing high prices have been imposed to us to declare
a failed state to give up the nukes.
( Dear Brothers it is my humble request no to use vulgar language and harsh
words for any body. It shows your background and mental level ). Thanks !

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Do you need more examples of Indian so-called Secular pro-minority culture.
Indian has killed not only Christians but all minorities for their own reasons.

Last edited:

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

Two wrongs do not make one right. It is a bitter truth that we treat minorities unislamically and do not care about their rights. What ever is happening to the muslims all over the world can not be used to justify our treatment with minorities.

Unicorn

Banned
Do you need more examples of Indian so-called Secular pro-minority culture.
Indian has killed not only Christians but all minorities for their own reasons.

Since 1947 statistically Muslims in India are safer than Pakistan. Your record of butchering Muslims is horible.

Status
Not open for further replies.