Overrated Babar Azam Failed Again

madni42

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Overrated batsman.
Never give performance in big matches.
No match winning performance in last 20 matches.
Yes, his personal performance for personal record and his average is good.
Very Similar to Nawaz Shareef and Zardari. There assets are going up Pakistan economy is going down.

Similarly Pakistan team is going down but his (Babar Azam) personal records are good. He never play good in final or important matches. Not a team player

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As a batsman Babar is not over rated, he still scorred very good in this series despite being not best of his forms. There are question marks on his captaincy though therefore Seithi administration is thinking to make him captain for only one format. I would suggest to make Sarfaraz captain in tests and for now keep Babar in ODI and T20. The way Rizwan is keeping, they should also think to play Rizwan as batsman and bring Sarfaraz as keeper in ODIs and possibly make him or someone else captain in ODIs as well. New Zealand is playing David Convey as keeper in T20 but as batsman in tests and ODIs.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan lost match today by two reasons.
(1) Babar not taking review when Kiwi's best batsman in series (Convey) was out.
(2) Rizwan dropping a simple catch of the man of match Glenn Philips
Rizwan left lot of balls causing a lot of extra runs too. It gives support to above argument that play Rizwan as batsman and make someone else captain in ODIs.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
New Zealand played well and win the Series. Pakistan need to produce some good talent.
Domestic circle should be strong. Pakistani young are not professional enough.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend, it is not babar azam fault. We do not have a bowling line especially fast bowlers.
Check series record, Pakistan played during last two or three years.

Haris rauf, wasim and hasnain, all are side bowlers not first line bowlers. They can only perform if someone is giving them platform to perform.

All above mentioned fast bowlers can only take away a crucial match from winning. I cannot trust them in any case.

Now we are almost into the world cup, but we cannot find a single bowler for last four years. Shaheen also cannot perform in crucial situations. Better bring amir back. Give your captain something to rely on. I do not like amir at all, but he is a performer in crucial matches and at crucial stages.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
He can be called a good batsman of easy situations only. Under pressure, he sucks. As captain, he can easily be called'a fool of first water'.