Overview of seats won by Imran Khan.

sid27426

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
NA 1

We have a strong hold in Peshawar and even if he leaves NA-1 we have strong hope to get back that seat because people are not going to vote for ANP. In case if we lose that seat we still wont lose the majority to make the government.

PTI - 35 (k.n.k if we lose) 34 + RESERVED - 10 + AJIP - 3 + INDEPENDENT - 4 (Total no is 15) = 52 or 51

NA 71

We know that Mianwali is our seat. If he leaves that seat workers will be disappointed but if Inam Ullah Khan Niazi gets party ticket from there they will be more happy than sad.

NA 56

Getting that seat is like beating somebody in his own home. As PML(N) asked their voters to vote them again on the basis of their services in Lahore. If Imran Khan develop Rawalpindi as a modern city. It can play a vital role in the next elections.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Overview of seats won by Imran Khan. (DONT MERGE PLEASE)

Agreed with your analysis.

Toss up b/w NA 56 & NA 71, but
in the end should keep NA 56.....

Expatriat

Councller (250+ posts)

Agreed with your analysis.

Toss up b/w NA 56 & NA 71, but
in the end should keep NA 56.....

COMPLETE DISAGREEE !!

BE BOLD , AND BE BRAVE !!!

Imran Khan should leave NA 56 , give it to Asad Umar or some other Party Face (Umar Cheema / Faisal Javed Khan) and then he should beat Hanif Abbassi one more time !!!!

This will be IN YOUR FACE OF PMLN , and equals the loss we had in Lahore where Iyaz Sadiq beaten Imran Khan !!!!

sid27426

i respect your junoon but this is not a time for that. Imran khan has accepted the results so we have to focus on the next elections.. As haroon ur rasheed wrote today in his article
"Hikmat aaj nahi, Kal ko malhooz e khatir rakhne ka naam hai"

sid27426

Thats exactly my point

sid27426

How will IK develop Rawalpindi as a modern city?
Well there is not much to do in Chaklala and Satellite town. He needs to focus in the central area. I lived in Rehman pura for 2 years. The worst problem is Traffic at asghar maal chowk. The roads are too narrow and people suffer there for hours. If he can separate businesses from residential areas on the model of Islamabad it will be a great win.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

COMPLETE DISAGREEE !!

BE BOLD , AND BE BRAVE !!!

Imran Khan should leave NA 56 , give it to Asad Umar or some other Party Face (Umar Cheema / Faisal Javed Khan) and then he should beat Hanif Abbassi one more time !!!!

This will be IN YOUR FACE OF PMLN , and equals the loss we had in Lahore where Iyaz Sadiq beaten Imran Khan !!!!

Do you think we are Idiots? And only we are left in this world to be brave?

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Well there is not much to do in Chaklala and Satellite town. He needs to focus in the central area. I lived in Rehman pura for 2 years. The worst problem is Traffic at asghar maal chowk. The roads are too narrow and people suffer there for hours. If he can separate businesses from residential areas on the model of Islamabad it will be a great win.

Missed my point. I did not mean to imply development of some areas, I meant to say Rawalpindi is in Punjab,with Possible government by PTI in KPK how will that translate into IK developing Pindi unless he takes funds from Sharif and sets himself up for being critisized by the media that IK is now a part of the old system? I hope I have made my point more clear.

sid27426

Do you think we are Idiots? And only we are left in this world to be brave?
(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

sid27426

Missed my point. I did not mean to imply development of some areas, I meant to say Rawalpindi is in Punjab,with Possible government by PTI in KPK how will that translate into IK developing Pindi unless he takes funds from Sharif and sets himself up for being critisized by the media that IK is now a part of the old system? I hope I have made my point more clear.
Na Na Na Na that,s where you mis-understood. If you know how IK built roads in Mianwali you will understand exactly what i mean.

Uzair Ahmed

Voter (50+ posts)
Ummm NA-56 would be a very, very hard seat to win again..keeping in mind that the government will be of nooras...

Imran Khan should keep NA-56 and give NA-71 to Asad Umar...

I heard that Asad Kaiser lost from KPK? Imran should give NA-1 to Asad Kaiser...

AzadPakistani

میرے خیال میں عمران خان کو راولپنڈی کی سیٹ رکھنی چاھیے تاکہ پاکستانی پالیٹکس کے سب سے گھٹیا شخص حنیف عباسی کا سر اچھی طرح سے کچلا جاسکے.. نفرت کی انتہا ھے مجھے اس حنیف عباسی سے.. اول نمبر کا کمینہ شخص ھے
عمران خان کا میانوالی کی سیٹ چھوڑنا خدانخواستہ میانوالی چھوڑنا تو بلکل بھی نہیں ھے.. معاملہ پی ٹی آئی کی عزت اور کسی گھٹیا دشمن کا سر کچلنے کا ھے تو پھر میانوالی ھی نہیں بلکہ پشاور بھی عمران کے ساتھ ھے.. عمران خان کو ھر صورت پنڈی کی سیٹ برقرار رکھنی چاھیے سارا میانوالی عمران کے ساتھ ساتھ ھے.. اور ھم نے الیکشنز میں یہ ثابت بھی کیا ھے.. مگر کیونکہ بات پی ٹی آئی اور ھمارے خان کی ھے تو پھر کہاں کا میانوالی اور کہاں کا پشاور.. پختون نسل کا بچہ بچہ عمران خان کے ساتھ ھے.. عمران خان کو پنڈی سنبھال لینا چاھیے ..
ویسے بھی سپاہ سالار کو ھر کمزور محاذ پر توجہ مرکوز کرنی پڑتی ھے.. میانوالی اور پشاور کی ٹوٹل چھ قومی اسمبلی کی سیٹس اور تمام پی ٹی آئی کے پاس اور یہاں نون لیگ یا کوئی اور پارٹی مقابلہ ھی نہ کرسکی.. ان دونون جگہ دس نواز شریف بھی آ جائیں تو ان شاء اللہ منہ کی کھائیں گے مگر پنڈی میں یہ معاملہ نہیں اور عمران کو وھاں کا چارج لینا ضروری ھے ھم بڑی خوشی سے اپنی جان اپنا عمران پنڈی کے انصافیئنز کو دیتے ھیں.. میانوالی اور پشاور جانے اور ھم..

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan should keep NA56 because terrorist like Hanif Abbassi might create problems but using force if elections are repeated in this area.. Secondly it will be easier for pTI to win back NA71 or NA1.

I hate immature PTI supporters!!

Inamullah is the most beghairaat and backstabbing cousin one could get!!

He asked his brother to return PTI ticket in Bhakkar and contest independent.

He contested independent in NA72 and did propaganda against PTI and it's candidate.

And this "B" should be given a seat of NA71, where he has no base or popularity?

What kind of a sick person can advocate that?

Secondly, someone was talking about good governance in Rawalpindi. What nonsense is this?

MNA does not do government, it's the responsibility of Punjab government.

zain shafique

NA 71 ager imran khan na choor d tu ayla malik waha sa election larein g kio k wo waha sa imran khan ki covering candidate ha no chance of inam ullah khan niazi. imran khan keep NA seat so wen zardari will go then imran khan will come as CM. So imran khan as to lev pindi and mianwali seats.

blackzero

noone can win mianwali seat bcoz ppl there associate themselves with khan. if ik is not contesting from there u cant win. pindi wali seat ka vote pti ka vote hy wo seat dobara jeeti sakti hy. eik aur baat k mianwali mein by elections mein media coverage na honay k barabar ho ge wahan riging ezi hy for N league. so my opinion leave pindi seat.