Pak Fouj Ki Tankhuwaon Per Senat Mein Behas Chirr Gayi Kitni Tankhuwa Honi Chahye?

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
Known Hindus piss dinker from Bjp media cell are on this thread ...beware
bhaibarood, PappuChikna, Tony Tony (This is new login they have created )

Baastards shit eaters.. We knlw you all
And we know you also........... Low life ISI Paid agents.......... for few thousand rupees you have sold your mind and soul ................ atleast I speak my mind.
For guys like you, an American politician once said "They can sell their mother for the right price". and every day you prove that :)
And you know who is a certified Bastard............... Zani Khan's Daughter :). I dunno about you though. Show your Birth Certificate with your daddy's name to clear yourself please. If correction is needed in "Name of Child's Father" Column" from Zani Khan to someone else (like... Baba Rehmatey), then contact PCO Thug immediately.
Have I released an Indian Spy? open your eyes low life and see....That is done by your daddy, Zani Khan, the Modi lover selected PM.

Last edited:

Tony Tony

MPA (400+ posts)
1- In old ages, Kings used to hire few "Bohnkoos" to shout loud upon their arrival.......
"Ba-Adub, Ba-Mulaheyza, Hosheyar, Badshah Salamat Tashreef latain hain"
2- In old Indian Sub-Continent, the "Gooras" (our British masters) when going for hunting used to hire few "Hankays" to make noise by beating the drums to distract the prey.
3- In modern times, the "manipulating forces" hire either Retired Generals/Air-marshals, or some Politicians, and most importantly lure some "PATRIOTIC Chootias" to defend their interests and to promote their agendas.
We can easily see those "Patriotic Chootias" here on this forum also........ by use of abusive language, by spreading dis-information, by use of fake patriotism and sometimes by intimidation they try to stop others to Teach the issues and Expose the injustice. We must not worry about them as they are doing their PAID or UNPAID job..... Our job is to keep telling the truth.