Pak is the Only Ally Of the US Which It regularly Bombs

saadjhussain

Voter (50+ posts)
our politicians have a lust for money and nothing more.

the public will continue to vote for the same corrupt politicians then they deserve everything they get. bewakoof kaum!

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Yes brother our people not only vote for the same corupt,also will argue with you that these politicans are good people.They deserve what they get.What stops them right now to march toward Islamabad in millions.What does it take 2-3 days.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarmad said:
I'm pretty sure Pakistan is the only ally of the US which it regularly bombs.

Is anyone listening?

Hate to tell you bro. US has less to with it, our govt has a lot to do with it. Admiral Mullen testified in congress that the US does on behalf of the Pak govt. Zardari or army sends a request to bomb certain place and US does it.

Sad, but true, whether we want to believe it or not.

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
when I look at the people who claimed to be the leaders of pakistan
are unfortunatelly subsrevient poodles of the West and US.Leaders have
ideology and vision to take the country and nation into that direction.Our
socalled leaders have no ideology and they have vision of coruption ,to make
money and get some benefits from their master for himself or his/her family.
no one ever in the mainstreem parties worked for this country the result is as
we are being seen for the 60 years.this bombing will be extended to the rest of
pakitan,s area in near future.The recent visit of the country to us was part of the
game get more from US and let them kill the people they fear off.The whole of the zrdari
family is in UK so are the rest of the cabinet.We say that media is free but they are
not only a few anchor who are there and talk about zardari but the rest of the media
still support these corrupt politicins and close eyes on their corruption.We will remain
in the same position or may be in worse and I dont expect any improvement.As wee
can see the recent election where people voted again these corrupt people.let them
burn in the fire the people of pakistan deserve it .They dont have ego.