Pak Pop Sensation Ali Haider Leaves Everything For Islam

Adeel

Founder
Dr Amir Liaquat Hussain takes exclusive interview of Ali Haider

In Aalim Online Dr amir talks to Ali haider after his decision of quiting music. Beautiful Hamd in the end recited by Ali Haider, which he composed himself.
In the introduction dr Amir talks about the drones attack in which hundred people were died while they were attending the funeral.

PART ONE

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGn0XERdvLg[/video]

Adeel

Founder
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjL5M5M-TUg[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqIACdoiM8w[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2lkywUdRg8[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_PlxY32bR8[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsN9GtL8XB0[/video]

Yankee09

Citizen
Poor guy is saying because of all this bloodshed he can not sing but people responses r making him quit 4ever. Kal ko molvi koel ki kook bhi band kara day gay I feel so sorry 4 our people. Ali Haider was an icon even when karachi was burning in 90s, if he has lost hope than I dont know what to say, I guess day by day I am feeling Pakistan as a strange place like some stone age country and US as a home.
Samajh nahi aati k pehlay hum achay muslman thay jab hum gaanay bhi suntay thay aur masjid bhi jaatay thay yaa ab???

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Yankee09 said:
Poor guy is saying because of all this bloodshed he can not sing but people responses r making him quit 4ever. Kal ko molvi koel ki kook bhi band kara day gay I feel so sorry 4 our people. Ali Haider was an icon even when karachi was burning in 90s, if he has lost hope than I dont know what to say, I guess day by day I am feeling Pakistan as a strange place like some stone age country and US as a home.
Samajh nahi aati k pehlay hum achay muslman thay jab hum gaanay bhi suntay thay aur masjid bhi jaatay thay yaa ab???

I beg to defer with your perception that he is quitting singing becasue of threats or what ever... He has sung in India.. and so he can pack his bag and go to sing for bollywood if he wants ... like many others... while Pakistan is becoming a wierd place day by day.. but every cloud has a silver lining and every tunnel has light at the end....

kmaabbasi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mr. Yankee09 tum jaisay log apnay baap kay marnay pay bhi dhool bajatay hain, ye hi aap ka islam hai

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yankee09 said:
Poor guy is saying because of all this bloodshed he can not sing but people responses r making him quit 4ever.

If that is the only reason, why would he come on in an Islamic show and say all this. He can simply go on a regular tv and tell people, i am not singing until this blood shed stops.

How about think before open up your mouth?

No2liberalExtermists

I am not convinced. He has been news for all the bad reasons. He was caught with model girl Neha and another guy with booze. Iqbal ne aissay he logoon ke liyay kaha tha ke: hain aisay musalaman ke inn se sharmain yahood.

Ali Haider is an affront to the Muslims and Islam. His musical career was going down the drain so he decided that to get sympathy of innocent people by doing this drama. He is just using name of Islam to mint more money. He wants us to buy his na'at albums. Please do not fall to this trap. This guy's faith is MONEY and only MONEY

Adeel

Founder
No2liberalExtermists said:
I am not convinced. He has been news for all the bad reasons. He was caught with model girl Neha and another guy with booze. Iqbal ne aissay he logoon ke liyay kaha tha ke: hain aisay musalaman ke inn se sharmain yahood.

Ali Haider is an affront to the Muslims and Islam. His musical career was going down the drain so he decided that to get sympathy of innocent people by doing this drama. He is just using name of Islam to mint more money. He wants us to buy his na'at albums. Please do not fall to this trap. This guy's faith is MONEY and only MONEY

Who the hell are you to judge?

You can't even judge a prostitute on a street? Who knows what is the reason of her occupation? and what circumstances she is doing all that?

Leave the judging to ALLAH.

If he is doing something good now, We should all be appreciating it!

No2liberalExtermists

@Adeel. I agree that no one can be a judge of others faith. However, the kind of filth Ali Haider has been involved into and the way suddenly he has switched to Na'ats raises questions. Also, na'at cassettes,CDs and mahfil-e-na'at have become a lucrative business.

Nonetheless, we hope and pray that Ali Haider is on the right path. We also hope to keep our eyes open and hope that we are not fooled in the name of Islam.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
For Yankee 09
America jakar tum jaisay logoin ka demagh khion karab ho jata haay ?
Apni Roshan Khiali apnay pass rakho our hamara ghareeb or islamice Pakistan easaay hi achaah haay.USA ki chamak saay tum jasay louge hi mutasir ho sakthy hain magar , haam Allama Iqbal saay mutasir hain jinka shair haay.

KHEIRAN NA KAAR SAKA MUJAY JALWA_E_DANISHE FARANG
QUE SURMA HAAY MAYRI AAINKH KA KHAK _E_MADINA O NAJAF.

Allah nay agar Ali Haider ko hidayat dy di hay to Allah apko bhe hidayat dy ( Ameen)

Yankee09

Citizen
kmaabbasi said:
Mr. Yankee09 tum jaisay log apnay baap kay marnay pay bhi dhool bajatay hain, ye hi aap ka islam hai
Abbasi tusa ki bhu changi tarah jarna, tusa ni baradri nay papu papu jataq 500 Rs wich raat lai maree gachnay Sunny bank kolu milnay nay. Tu apnay pyu ni maran ni khabar day chori 500Rs taray lai tayar nay, 1000Rs tari maua lai.

I m sorry for every one in advance, but he made it personal, I am really really really sorry for others but he was not right to bring my father in this discussion, plus even moderator didn't do any thing.

Yankee09

Citizen
MYCOUNTRY said:
For Yankee 09
America jakar tum jaisay logoin ka demagh khion karab ho jata haay ?
Apni Roshan Khiali apnay pass rakho our hamara ghareeb or islamice Pakistan easaay hi achaah haay.USA ki chamak saay tum jasay louge hi mutasir ho sakthy hain magar , haam Allama Iqbal saay mutasir hain jinka shair haay.

KHEIRAN NA KAAR SAKA MUJAY JALWA_E_DANISHE FARANG
QUE SURMA HAAY MAYRI AAINKH KA KHAK _E_MADINA O NAJAF.

Allah nay agar Ali Haider ko hidayat dy di hay to Allah apko bhe hidayat dy ( Ameen)
Meri jaan pehalwaan I am not rooting for Farang, I just want my old Pakistan which was better Islamic than now, I swear to God, 10 or 15 years ago it was so hard to find a chaluu larki but now its a dime a dozen, majority in Burqa or hijaab, before even in dupata girls were more pious, so I dont think it is more Islamic. Plus Pakistan is not just yours, its mine too, its over seas pakistaniis who send billions in foreign exchange, other wise what have people living there done for Pakistan, just loan and loan from IMF.

Yankee09

Citizen
lahori said:
Yankee09 said:
Poor guy is saying because of all this bloodshed he can not sing but people responses r making him quit 4ever.

If that is the only reason, why would he come on in an Islamic show and say all this. He can simply go on a regular tv and tell people, i am not singing until this blood shed stops.

How about think before open up your mouth?
"How about think before open up your own mouth" Geo is not an Islamic channel. It is a profit making news channel no matter what show islamic or un islamic!